Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Transfer to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India's freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. overnight at the Hotel.
Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometres northeast of Portblair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Few Indians know of this stunning beach destination in their own backyard while heading for Phuket (in Thailand) across the waters of Andaman Sea. Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometres. It's clear waters are rated among the best in the world for Snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudi branches, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colorful coral reefs and 'far from the maddening crowd' appeal, Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travelers. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the hotel. Check in at the hotel. overnight at the Hotel.
Today after breakfast, trip to Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. The popularity of this beach has triggered cruises from across the Andaman Sea. Travellers cruise over a few days from Thailand to experience the magic of this beach in particular. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Evening return to Port Blair. overnight stay at Hotel.
After Breakfast trip to we proceed for a visit to Elephant beach. Elephant Beach is a small pristine beach, rather remotely located, it can be reached by boat. The beach is also an extremely good place for Snorkeling with an easily accessible house reef, which boasts of beautiful corals and other marine life. The beach has also emerged as Havelock's favorite spot for scuba diving. It is tailor made to be a beginner's dive site. One can just walk straight from the beach and on to the spot where divers practice. Evening return to Port Blair.
Transfer to airport to board your onward flight.
End of our services
The Andaman Islands are India’s secret paradise with stunning beaches, pristine coral reefs, dense forests, active volcanoes, swimming elephants, elusive dugongs and big fish all in one place. Barefoot At Havelock is an eco-hideaway in a splendid setting of white sand beach, turquoise seas and tropical rainforest on Beach Number 7, described as ‘’The Best Beach In Asia" (Time Magazine).
• The 10 spacious Nicobari Cottages and eight Andaman Villas are scattered amongst tropical foliage and connected by winding pathways. All have are constructed from natural, regenerable materials and raised on stilts.
• The simpler, Nicobari Cottages are more 'indigenous', with bamboo matting walls, local hardwood floors and palm thatch roofs. Interiors are spacious (350 sq.feet) with Balinese teak beds (netted four-posters or twins) and ensuite bathrooms with hot showers. The Duplex Cottage is ideal for families or honeymooners, with a mezzanine level bedroom and bathroom, and an upper level day-room open on three sides to the rainforest.
• The air-conditioned Andaman Villas have wood-shingled roofs and walls of Indonesian hardwood. Interiors are more contemporary, with huge netted beds and large floor-to-ceiling windows behind sliding shutters. Bathrooms have Grohe fittings and a glass-roofed shower area with views up into the jungle.
• Two kitchens operate at Barefoot - a traditional one with thatched walls and massive wood-fired hearth, and a more contemporary one. Guests also go to sister resort Barefoot Scuba on Beach No.3 for lunch and dinner.
If you get lucky on a fishing trip, your catch will be cooked to order – grilled, fried, or curried. Tiger prawns, lobster, crab and other sea food can be ordered with half a day’s notice.
Ayurveda And Well Being
• Iyengar Yoga Programme: Morning lessons or longer courses are held in the panoramic pavilion between January and April.
• Ayurvedic Treatments: There are practised in a bamboo and thatch pavilion looking onto the forest and lily pond.
Diving And Snorkelling
• Scuba Diving (Dec - May): The Andaman Islands are one of the last frontiers for scuba diving, their waters pristine and unmapped. Corals abound with colourful reef fish, sea turtles, barracuda, tuna, sting rays and the occasional dugong. Barefoot Scuba has a full professional dive centre at Beach No. 3, with PADI courses and recreational dive trips around Havelock and further afield.
• Snorkelling: Tropical fish, bright corals and the elusive dugong. Try the sea-grass beds at the southern end of Beach No. 7; or head-up through the mahua forest to the pretty reef and lagoon of Barefoot Cove; or take a dunghi (long-tail boat) and a packed lunch to get dropped off on deserted Elephant Beach, with its unspoiled reef.
Mr Mr. Mukesh Manra
Top Floor, Anupam Plaza, Plot no. 3 L.S.C Mayur Vihar Phase -1, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
Golden Trianlge & Amritsar Tour - 7 D / 6 N
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Amritsar
Singapore & Bintan Tour - 6 D / 5 N
Singapore - Bintan
Golden Triangle Tour - 7 D / 6 N
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur
Golden Triangle by Train Tour - 4 D / 3 N
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur
Golden Triangle & Srinagar Tour - 11 D / 10 N
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Srinagar
Golden Trianlge & Tigers Tour - 9 D / 8 N
Delhi - Agra - Ranthambhore - Jaipur - Delhi
Highlights of Rajasthan Tour - 11 D / 10 N
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Jodhpur - Udaipur
Best of Rajasthan 1 Tour - 14 D / 13 N
Delhi - Udaipur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer - Bikaner - Nawalgarh - Jaipur - Agra
Highlights of Kerala Tour - 13 D / 12 N
Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Kovalam
Best of Rajasthan 2 Tour - 14 D / 13 N
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Mandawa - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Udaipur