Cape Farewell is the most northern point of South Island in New Zealand. If you love to go for horse treks, then head towards Cape Farewell in New Zealand. Cape Farewell is best known for its thrilling adventure sports and horse trekking is an activity that has captured the attention of many people. It offers you a lifetime experience, something that your surely cannot miss.
Places To Go For Horse Treks : There are innumerable places to go for Horse trek in Cape Farewell. Some of the places that offer the best horse trekking experience are as follows:
- Pillar Point : Sitting on a horseback, you would get to explore the scenic beauty of Farewell Spit. You would also be able to catch a glimpse of pristine beauty while on your way to Mount Taranki. This is a great horse trek point to take your children along with you. This place offers the best horse riding experience ever.
- Triangle Valley : This trek has steeper terrains and leads you through Puponga Farm Park. The entire panorama is truly a treat to watch and offers breathtaking sights. This trek is suitable for teenagers and adults to indulge in horse treks.
- Puponga Beach : Sitting on horseback with the cool water splashing on your face is unmatched and truly enthralling. It offers an experience that cannot be washed out from your memory for a long time. It is a great trek for those who want to enjoy with their families and have less time in their hand.
- Wharariki Beach : The ride through the white sand of the beach with the cool and pleasant breeze that touches your face is really thrilling and unforgettable.
- Old Man Range : It is one of the most popular horse trek places. It takes you through hill climbs, grassy paddocks and sandstone tracks to roads. This trek provides amazing views of Farewell Spit and is suitable for people of all age groups. It is a must-visit destination to fully enjoy the horse trek experience.
Top Things To Do In NelsonView All
Best Travel Packages in NelsonView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.