Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, Our representative meets you for a transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Cape Town is one of the most popular long haul destinations in the world. Due to its unique topography, it is also one of the easiest places in which to orientate oneself as long as you remember that with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you; you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour. You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point & later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride, takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breathtaking view over the city (entrance is included) Return to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula tour This comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it is it's called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the Flying Dutchman√Ę and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southern most tip of the African continent. Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon's Town and know about the legend of Able Seaman Just Nuisance√Ę the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast transfer to the airport to board a flight to Johannesburg. On arrival you are met by our representative for a transfer to Sun City. The Sun City complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge man made lake offering various water sports. Optional activities include Hot Air Ballooning. Enjoy lunch at the Raj Indian Restaurant (own account). Then you could relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. This magical city knows no limits - you have the chance to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre, there are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast you will enjoy your day at leisure. Optional game drives to Pilanesberg Nature Reserve to see the Big 5 (cost of the game drive is not included) Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast, transfer to OR Tambo International for flight back home
Package once confirmed will be charged 100 % cancellation.
Booking Terms and Condition†
* Rates mentioned above are valid for Indian nationals only until and unless specified along with quotation.
*†The quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines or in the hotels. Once the quotation is accepted by the guest and advance amount is deposited†either in Cheque / cash to process the reservation, the booking is processed at our end. In case we are unable to get the confirmations then the deposited amount shall be refunded to the guest. Once given confirmation then†full and final payment should be made either in cash or draft at the time when all the travel documents are delivered to the guest. For the packages which are booked under our Airline Group Packages the airline tickets might be delivered 2 days before the departure of the group.
* Base category rooms will be booked in Hotels until and unless specified in the quotation. In case the rooms are not available in selected hotel, rooms shall be booked in similar or higher category hotel.
* For any cancellation (if no explicit cancellation policy is specified in quotation) we charge Rs.1000 per person as service charge in addition to the cancellation policy of booked airline and booked†hotel.
* Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of†issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy.
†* Any amendments in the date or itinerary are to be intimated us in writing and amended confirmation depends on the availability of given hotels on requested dates. Cancellation policy shall be applicable in such case.
* In a tour package, no refund shall be made for unutilized services. It is on guest’s discretion whether to take service or not.
* Flyina Tours acts as a travel agent. We arrange travel services and sell travel related products on behalf of suppliers such as airlines, tour and cruise operators, car hirers and accommodation providers. In doing so Flyina Tours gives no warranty nor makes any representation regarding the services to be supplied or the products purchased by you. You agree that if the travel services or products are not supplied in accordance with your booking your remedy lies with the service provider and not Flyina Tours.
* As Flyina Tours is only acting as an agent we have no liability in respect of the supply of any element of your booking, including any liability for illness, personal injury, death or loss of any kind, delay and inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any provider of travel services or products or by other third parties unless caused by our negligence.
* Please carry your valid Identity proof card (passport in case of International travel) containing your photograph as it is required at the airport and during check in at hotels.
* The check in and check-out time of most of the hotels is 02 PM to 12 PM and number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest. The hotel does not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
* For early check in and late check outs payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
* Cost does not include Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail/flight/vehicle delays and cancellations, road blockage, vehicle malfunctioning, strikes, natural calamity, political disturbance etc. and it will be borne / settled by client only. Flyina Tours will neither be responsible and nor bear these expenses. No refund shall be made for unutilized services.
* Payments by credit card will attract 3% service charge on each and every transactions.
* In case cash amount is deposited in our bank account than please add Rs.150 service charge for every deposited amount of Rs.10000/-
* Flyina Tours can assist you in processing visa for international travel but can't assure your visa and in case of failure of visa process, the cancellation policy will be applicable and will be charged from client.†
* In case of International travel, rates may vary based on change of ROE or any other fluctuation in international market or subject to availability.
* Budget packages are tailored for budget travellers only (not recommended for family travellers). Budget packages are suitable for travellers who has low budget. No claim shall be raised on Flyina Tours on services offered by Hotel/transporter in this case.
* It is always advised to follow the travel itinerary. If for any reason travellers deviate from Itinerary, travellers shall be responsible for any extra expenses incurred on travelling, hotel, sightseeing etc. No refund shall be made for un-utilized services.
* In no event shall Flyina Tours be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages due to deficiency in service by our suppliers (hotel, transporter, airline etc.). Our maximum liability is limited to our service charges.
* In case of any conflict in booking terms & conditions, the decision of Flyina Tours management would be final & binding.
On accepting this quotation, you accept that you have read the complete package information and agree with booking terms & conditions, payment policy and cancellation policy. You accept the tour package†and acknowledge that it fits into your budget and requirement.
Mrs. Rhea Biswas
243, Shantipally , Block Bb-54, Kasba, Near Siemens Office, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
Dazzling Dubai Tour - 5 D / 4 N
Dubai - Abu Dhabi - Ferrari World
Splendid Bali Tour - 5 D / 4 N
Kintamani City - Ubud city - Denpasar City - Nusa-dua beach - water bom park
Stunning South India (min - 5 pax) Tour - 7 D / 6 N
Bengaluru - Mysore - Ooty - Kodaikanal
God own Country - Kerala Tour - 6 D / 5 N
Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey
Briny Deep Kerala Tour - 5 D / 4 N
Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey
Kerala A Perfect Family Holiday Tour - 7 D / 6 N
Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kovalam
Darjeeling Queen Of Hills Tour - 4 D / 3 N
Magic Of Manali Tour - 5 D / 4 N
Explore Shimla Tour - 4 D / 3 N
Umrah Package Tours Econoy - 14 D / 13 N
Mecca - Mukarramah - Medina