Land in Phuket to a warm welcome! The PACK N GO representative will escort you to your hotel. Enjoy the drive & check-in at ease. Phuket is one of the most sought after holiday destinations with its string of stunning beaches, awe-inspiring temples, pulsating nightlife, the fascinating old town and a wide array of things to do and places to see. Spend the rest of the day at leisure or proceed to Phuket Fanta Sea (Optional Tour)show in the evening to have the time of your life. The ultimate cultural theme night park offers the most amazing entertainment and shopping options. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After an appetizing breakfast, get ready for City tour of Phuket to explore the famous sights of the city Phuket is famed for its beautiful beaches and your scenic drive takes in some of the island's gently sweeping bays of golden sand Later spend the day at leisure and overnight stay at hotel.
Today after breakfast, Check out and transfer to Airport to catch flight for Bangkok, Upon your arrival you will be picked by our representative and transfer to Pattaya. Arrival in Pattaya. After check-in to hotel you are free to explore the city on your own or you can take our Optional tour of Alcazar Show - Alcazar Cabaret's theater features 1,200 seats and a small team of 400 male and ladyboy artists who give dazzling and fantastic performances including impersonation, comedy and other delighting performance. Not only the unique performance that will entertain the audience but well-designed backdrops, lighting, sound and embellishing outfits. Overnight Stay at hotel.
After breakfast, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan) through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day under the warm tropical sun - relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island's immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters to witness the marine life up and close. Overnight stay at hotel.
Recharge yourself with a healthy breakfast at the hotel and embark on a pleasant journey back to Bangkok - the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. Our city tour takes you to some of Bangkok's most distinguished Buddhist temples locally known as Wats. Visit Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha which is home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and is a fine example of Sukhothai art. Next stop comes at Wat Pho, Temple of the Reclining Buddha that is home to the largest and the oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. After tour drop back to hotel for overnight stay.
Breakfast at hotel, day free for leisure / shopping /you can go for our optional tour of Safari world and Marine Park - full-day guided excursion out of Bangkok to Safari World, Thailand's most popular open zoo. Covering more than 200 acres (80 hectares), Safari World contains two main attractions ā€¯ the Safari Park and Marine Park. Drive through African-inspired landscapes, take a jungle river cruise, get wet on a water flume ride and see a variety of animal shows. Watch lions and tigers from your vehicle, or step out on the Jungle Walk and Safari Terrace for a close-up view. Lunch and transport are included. Overnight stay at hotel.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel and then check-out. A coach will await you for your transfer to the airport. Fly back home with wonderful memories of an amazing trip!
Package once confirmed will be charged 100 % cancellation.
Booking Terms and Condition
* Rates mentioned above are valid for Indian nationals only until and unless specified along with quotation.
* The quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines or in the hotels. Once the quotation is accepted by the guest and advance amount is deposited either in Cheque / cash to process the reservation, the booking is processed at our end. In case we are unable to get the confirmations then the deposited amount shall be refunded to the guest. Once given confirmation then full and final payment should be made either in cash or draft at the time when all the travel documents are delivered to the guest. For the packages which are booked under our Airline Group Packages the airline tickets might be delivered 2 days before the departure of the group.
* Base category rooms will be booked in Hotels until and unless specified in the quotation. In case the rooms are not available in selected hotel, rooms shall be booked in similar or higher category hotel.
* For any cancellation (if no explicit cancellation policy is specified in quotation) we charge Rs.1000 per person as service charge in addition to the cancellation policy of booked airline and booked hotel.
* Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy.
* Any amendments in the date or itinerary are to be intimated us in writing and amended confirmation depends on the availability of given hotels on requested dates. Cancellation policy shall be applicable in such case.
* In a tour package, no refund shall be made for unutilized services. It is on guest’s discretion whether to take service or not.
* Flyina Tours acts as a travel agent. We arrange travel services and sell travel related products on behalf of suppliers such as airlines, tour and cruise operators, car hirers and accommodation providers. In doing so Flyina Tours gives no warranty nor makes any representation regarding the services to be supplied or the products purchased by you. You agree that if the travel services or products are not supplied in accordance with your booking your remedy lies with the service provider and not Flyina Tours.
* As Flyina Tours is only acting as an agent we have no liability in respect of the supply of any element of your booking, including any liability for illness, personal injury, death or loss of any kind, delay and inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any provider of travel services or products or by other third parties unless caused by our negligence.
* Please carry your valid Identity proof card (passport in case of International travel) containing your photograph as it is required at the airport and during check in at hotels.
* The check in and check-out time of most of the hotels is 02 PM to 12 PM and number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest. The hotel does not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
* For early check in and late check outs payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
* Cost does not include Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail/flight/vehicle delays and cancellations, road blockage, vehicle malfunctioning, strikes, natural calamity, political disturbance etc. and it will be borne / settled by client only. Flyina Tours will neither be responsible and nor bear these expenses. No refund shall be made for unutilized services.
* Payments by credit card will attract 3% service charge on each and every transactions.
* In case cash amount is deposited in our bank account than please add Rs.150 service charge for every deposited amount of Rs.10000/-
* Flyina Tours can assist you in processing visa for international travel but can't assure your visa and in case of failure of visa process, the cancellation policy will be applicable and will be charged from client.
* In case of International travel, rates may vary based on change of ROE or any other fluctuation in international market or subject to availability.
* Budget packages are tailored for budget travellers only (not recommended for family travellers). Budget packages are suitable for travellers who has low budget. No claim shall be raised on Flyina Tours on services offered by Hotel/transporter in this case.
* It is always advised to follow the travel itinerary. If for any reason travellers deviate from Itinerary, travellers shall be responsible for any extra expenses incurred on travelling, hotel, sightseeing etc. No refund shall be made for un-utilized services.
* In no event shall Flyina Tours be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages due to deficiency in service by our suppliers (hotel, transporter, airline etc.). Our maximum liability is limited to our service charges.
* In case of any conflict in booking terms & conditions, the decision of Flyina Tours management would be final & binding.
On accepting this quotation, you accept that you have read the complete package information and agree with booking terms & conditions, payment policy and cancellation policy. You accept the tour package and acknowledge that it fits into your budget and requirement.
Mrs. Rhea Biswas
243, Shantipally , Block Bb-54, Kasba, Near Siemens Office, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
Dazzling Dubai Tour - 5 D / 4 N
Dubai - Abu Dhabi - Ferrari World
Splendid Bali Tour - 5 D / 4 N
Kintamani City - Ubud city - Denpasar City - Nusa-dua beach - water bom park
Stunning South India (min - 5 pax) Tour - 7 D / 6 N
Bengaluru - Mysore - Ooty - Kodaikanal
God own Country - Kerala Tour - 6 D / 5 N
Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey
Briny Deep Kerala Tour - 5 D / 4 N
Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey
Kerala A Perfect Family Holiday Tour - 7 D / 6 N
Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kovalam
Darjeeling Queen Of Hills Tour - 4 D / 3 N
Magic Of Manali Tour - 5 D / 4 N
Explore Shimla Tour - 4 D / 3 N
Umrah Package Tours Econoy - 14 D / 13 N
Mecca - Mukarramah - Medina