To walk on the path of salvation, to witness the beauty of the Himalayan foothills, to feel the serenity within is an experience one shouldn't miss. It is acknowledged that going on a yatra to two of the most sacred places, Kedarnath and Badrinath can wash away all your sins and take you to the path of eternal salvation.
Every one of the Char Dhams holds a legend and is devoted to a specific deity. Kedarnath is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is also a part of the Panch Kedar. It is the northernmost Jyotirlinga and is close to the source of the holy river Mandakini. Badrinath is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. It is situated on the bank of the River Alaknanda. According to legend, Lord Vishnu meditated here while his consort Lakshmi took the form of a berry (Badri) tree to offer him shade.
Day 1 : Delhi to Haridwar | Reach Haridwar and Take a Breath of Fresh Air as you Arrive in Uttarakhand
• Start your Badrinath Kedarnath tour package from Delhi.
• Reach the pre-determined point at Delhi where our representative will meet you & help you for the smooth transfers.
• Overnight Stay at Haridwar Hotel.
Day 2 : Haridwar to Guptkashi (220 kms)
• Get picked up from Haridwar/Rishikesh pick up point and get transferred to Guptkashi in a private vehicle.
• Get a mesmerizing view of Ganga all across the journey.
• See the confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi river at Devprayag.
• The stop in between is at Srinagar which is the best place in the Garhwal region, afterwards there is no such facility to have food so make sure you keep all essentials from here only.
• Get a view of Rudraprayag, Ukhimath in the journey.
• Once reach Guptkashi get transferred to your hotel.
• Visit ArdhNarishwar Temple (If time permits).
• Dinner at hotel and retire for the day
• Make sure to have a good sleep to remove all stress and prepare for the next day.
Day 3 : Guptkashi - Gaurikund - Kedarnath | Visit to Kedarnath Temple
• Wake up with the mesmerizing view of mountains all across.
• Leave early around 5 AM to have proper time to visit the Kedarnath temple.
• The hike is there from Gaurikund till Kedarnath Temple which is of 16Km one side.
• You can take ponies or palanquin for the journey to make it slightly on a comfortable side.
• Walk through the beautiful valley and river stream flowing in between both of them.
• Have lunch stop in between around Rambara.
• Once you are done with this journey it will surely be worthful because you will get to see the Kedarnath Temple, situated right at the center of the valley with mountains on every side looking like they are providing safety to the temples.
• This scene will surely bring charm to your eyes.
• Indulged in Darshan at Kedarnath Temple, feel the relief when you just close your eyes and see yourself in the arms of the holy divine.
• Reach the hotel and overnight stay in Kedarnath.
Day 4 : Kedarnath to Guptkashi | Sightseeing across Journey
• Wake up in the laps of mountains.
• Have Breakfast at the hotel/ homestay and head towards Guptkashi
• Once again you have to trek down 16 km from kedarnath to gupkashi.
• On your journey take a halt at gauri kund and visit the holy gauri kund temple.
• Get check in to hotel/ homestay to have some rest after a tiring journey.
• Overnight stay at Guptkashi.
Day 5 : Guptkashi to Badrinath (210 Kms)
• After having breakfast, check out from the hotel and start driving to Badrinath, one of the Charms and a holy pilgrimage site.
• On your way, witness the scenic view of the Valleys and Alaknanda river.
• Take a halt to visit the Baniyakund, Joshimath, Govindghat, and Hanuman Chatti.
• After reaching Badrinath, check-in at the hotel and visit the famous temple, and join the evening aarti.
• Return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 6 : Badrinath - Joshimath – Rudraprayag/Srinagar
• Wake up with the view of the mountains.
• Have breakfast and start your journey towards Joshimath and Rudraprayag.
• You will see mesmerizing views all along the way.
• On your way visit Narsingh Temple in Joshimath then continue your journey to rudraprayag.
• Rudraprayag is the point of confluence of rivers Alaknanda and Mandakini.
• After reaching , check in to your hotel and rest of the day is at leisure.
• Return back to the hotel for overnight stay in Rudraprayag.
Day 7 : Rudraprayag/Srinagar - Rishikesh-Delhi
• Wake up in the morning & get ready to experience the thrill of rafting through the cold waters of Ganga.
• Get transferred to the start point for Rafting.
• Experience a round of enthralling rapids hitting your face and body whist you drift by curves in the flowing river is a memory to be cherished, take a rest stop at maggie point & go for cliff jumping.
• Get ready for the adrenaline rush & the excitement experienced while riding & tumbling down the white waters of fast flowing river while rafting & reach Neem Beach.
• Get transferred to the hotel where you can freshen up &have your delicious breakfast.
• Complete the check out formalities of the hotel & depart for Delhi.
• Conclude the trip with bag full of memories after reaching Delhi.
|No of pax
|Price per pax (Rs)
|Above 12 years
|INR 14500 / Adult ( With Tax )
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 25% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
The Traveler Solution View Profile
0 / 5
About The Traveler Solution
Based in Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), The Traveler Solution is a well-known travel agent and tour operator that is engaged in the tourism industry since 2018. We, at The Traveler Solution, cater to the travel needs of tourists visiting different destinations in India. We mainly operate in Delhi NCR.
We have gained the reputation of being one of the most reliable and leading travel management companies in India to offer all kinds of tour arrangements for individuals, corporate, groups, family tours, incentive tours, and special interest tours with a wide range of options in accommodations (hotels, guest houses luxury resorts, homestays, cottages, camping) and vehicles that are suitable for tourists. We offer a bouquet of well-crafted tour packages including adventure tour packages, romantic holiday packages, cruise holiday packages, beach island tour packages, pilgrimage tour packages, heritage & culture tour packages, wildlife tour packages, etc. Some of our services also include flight booking services, passport & visa services, and travel insurance services.
We have a very good local supplier network throughout India, which helps us make your vacation in your desired place an unforgettable experience. We are praised for our quality services, vast resources, excellent communication, and experienced & service-oriented staff who are always there to make our guests’ holidays memorable and comfortable.
So, give us a chance to serve you for your next holiday trip. We will provide you with dedicated travel services at reasonable prices. The journey with The Traveler Solution will offer you the ultimate travel experience.Read More...
Rs. 14,500 PP