Today, 11:00 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Visiting Leh Ladakh is once in a lifetime experience. A land of high passes, wins heart with its simplicity and natural beauty. It is also a home to numerous ornate monasteries. Get ready to experience unforgettable memories with this well planned itinerary.
Day 1 : DELHI TO MANALI
- Arrive Delhi reporting point & board bus for Manali.
- It will be an overnight journey in bus.
- Reach Manali next morning.
- Travel distance & travel time from Delhi to Manali is 560 km / 12 hrs. approximately.
Day 2 : ARRIVAL AT MANALI
- Our local representative will meet you and will provide a transfer to the hotel.
- The day is dedicated to rest.
- Take rest & enjoy the beauty of Manali visiting Mall Road & local market.
- You can also visit Solang Valley - on your own & do different adventurous activities there.
- Explore the beauty of this city.
- Have dinner at the hotel & enjoy your overnight stay.
- Solang Valley is a must visit place in Manali. One can do various kinds of adventure activities there like ropeway, quad biking, paragliding, etc.
Day 3 : MANALI TO JISPA
- After breakfast, check your bike followed by day briefing.
- Start your journey towards Jispa * crossing Rohtang Pass, Marhi, Koksar.
- After lunch at Koksar, Jispa will be the next stop.
- Check in to the camp in JIspa & enjoy the evening tea with snacks.
- Enjoy the beauty of Jispa & do an overnight stay in hotel/camp/guest house.
Jispa lies on the Leh - Manali highway & offers numerous sightseeing opportunities. It is surrounded by picturesque views of mist-covered mountains & clouds.
Day 4 : JISPA TO SARCHU
- After breakfast, check your bikes and ride towards Sarchu.
- On the way, cover the places like Darcha, Baralacha & Zing Zing bar.
- Enjoy your lunch at Bharatpur tent colony (location may change as per time)
- Reach Sarchu in afternoon & enjoy the various fun activities arranged by operator
- Enjoy your dinner & overnight stay in hotel/camp/guest house.
- Sarchu is located on the border of Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh. This spot is a popular trekking point in the Zanskar region of Ladakh.
Day 5 : SARCHU TO LEH
- After breakfast, start your ride to Leh.
- Stop at some places like Nakeela river, Lachung La & Gata loops.
- Have lunch at Pang or nearby area.
- There will be a halt at Rumtse for tea.
- In the evening, reach Leh & have a peaceful overnight stay.
- Leh is the capital of Ladakh. There are many tourist attractions in Leh Ladakh like Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa and various Buddhist Monasteries.
Day 6 : LEH LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
- After breakfast, leave for Sham Valley excursion.
- This day tour will cover places like Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Shri Patthar Sahib, Magnetic Hill * & Sangam.
- Enjoy river rafting at Sangam
- In the evening, explore the city & visit Leh Palace.
- Have an overnight stay at Leh.
- Magnetic Hill is a place where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of your car sliding uphill on neutral gear
Day 7 : LEH TO NUBRA via KHARDUNG-LA PASS
- After breakfast, start your ride to Nubra.
- Drive through the Khardung-La Pass - to reach Nubra Valley.
- After Khardung La, stop at north pullu for break.
- Explore Diskit Monastery - & enjoy the white sand dunes & double hump camel ride to reach your camp.
- Check in & enjoy your stay.
- Khardung-La Pass is the world’s all season highest motorable road at 18,380 ft. above sea level.
- Nubra Valley is the oasis of Ladakh with colorful trees & picturesque view.
Day 8 : NUBRA TO PANGONG
- After breakfast, ride alongside river Shyok.
- Have lunch at Durbok & then stop at Pangong.
- Head towards the camps & enjoy your stay at Pangong.
- Pangong is famous for the Pangong Lake which is situated at 14,000 ft. This lake provides a spectacular view of the Chang Chenmo mountain ranges & their reflection shimmering in the lake water.
Day 9 : PANGONG TO TSOKAR LAKE
- After breakfast, ride towards the Tsokar Lake - (White Lake).
- Enjoy the landscape of the lake.
- Have an overnight stay at Tsokar Lake.
- Tsokar Lake is known as White Lake because of the white salt of the water deposits all over the lake shores. It is one of the smallest lake among the three important lakes in Ladakh.
Day 10 : TSOKAR TO JISPA
- After breakfast, start riding towards Jispa.
- You will be able to see various picturesque views in the journey.
- Stop for capturing Nakeela river, Lachung La & Gata Loops.
- Reach Jispa in late afternoon.
- Enjoy your stay there.
- Jispa lies on the Leh - Manali highway & offers numerous sightseeing opportunities.
- It is surrounded by picturesque views of mist-covered mountains & clouds.
Day 11 : JISPA TO MANALI
- After breakfast, start your journey towards Manali.
- You will reach Manali by the afternoon.
- Submit bikes to our representatives.
- Now you are free to explore Manali.
- Later, get transferred to the Bus stop.
- Depart from Manali to Delhi.
- Manali is one of the most popular hill stations in India & is blessed with extraordinary scenic beauty.
Day 12 : END OF THE TRIP
- In the morning, arrive Delhi from Manali.
- It will be an end of our services.
- Have a great journey towards your hometown.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 50550 / Adult ( With Tax )|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
|City||Hotel Name||Star Rating|
|Manali||Hotel Kalinga Inn; Hotel Woodbine; Hotel Khushboo Resort; Hotel Neha Regency; Hotel Snow County; similar||
|Jispa||Hotel Himalayan Spirit; Eco Camp Jispa; Jispa Lodge; similar||
|Sarchu||Hotel Untrack Camp; Dorjey Camp; similar||
|Leh||Hotel Om Ladakh/Three Roses/Utpala Rtreat; Hotel Kangsing; Hotel Offbeat Residency; similar||
|Nurba||Hotel Summer Castle Camp; Shayok Camp; Nubra Summer Camp; Alpin Glow; Desert Oasis; similar||
|Pangong||Hotel Royal Camp; The Ladakh Camp; Lake Blu Cottage; Shambala Camp; Regal Camp; similar||
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Holiday Cellar View Profile
0 / 5
About Holiday Cellar
rs. 50,550 PP
Holiday Cellar0 /5
Today, 11:00 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld