+91-11-45679615

Post Your Requirement
Tour Travel World

Amarnath Yatara

Package Duration
4 Days / 3 Nights
Destination Covered
Srinagar - Sonamarg

  • Day 1 : Srinagar - Sonamarg

    Description :

    Arrive Srinagar & transfer by vehicle from Srinagar to Sonamarg.(Stay at Sonamarg in Hotel)

    Day 2 : Baltal - Darshan - Srinagar

    Description :

    Transfer from Sonamarg to Baltal early morning.
    · Take Helicopter from Baltal to Panjtarni.
    · Visit Cave (6 K.M from Panjtarni) by Walk, Horse or Palki from Panjtarni.
    · Return back from Cave to Panjtarni.
    · Take helicopter from Panjtarni to Baltal. Transfer from Baltal to Srinagar by vehicle. (Stay at Srinagar)

    Day 3 : Srinagar

    Description :

    · ½ Day excursion Srinagar. (Stay at Srinagar)

    Day 4 : Sri Nagar Departure

    Description :

    Transfer to Srinagar Airport.

  • Other Benefits (On Arrival)
    Description :
    AMARNATH YATRA PACKAGE (3N / 4D)

    1Nt -Sonamarg, 2Nts Srinagar - Both Side Helicopter (Same day) +
    Air Tickets for Delhi-Srinagar-Delhi
    Package Excludes :
    • Any Other thing not mansion in Inclusions

  • Package Terms & Conditions :
    25% not refundable amount and Once booking made cancellation charge 30 - 15 days Before Check in - 50% of the total estimated bill 15- 07 days - 75 % of the Total Estimated Bill 07 Days before check in - 100% of the total Estimated Bill Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
  • Soma holidays
    www.somaholidays.com info@somaholidays.com

    Soma Holidays
    www.somaholidays.com info@somaholidays.com

    Soma Holidays
    www.somaholidays.com info@somaholidays.com


Contact Detail

Soma Holidays

Contact Person :-

Mr Ms. Kushbu Mishra

Address :- 20 Vidhyadhar Nagar, Near Cine Star, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India - 302039
Contact Number :- 9716XXXXXX View Contact


View All Packages »

Latest Tour Packages by

Soma Holidays