Post Your Requirement
Tour Travel World

Chail Shimla Special Tour Package

Package Duration
4 Days / 3 Nights
Destination Covered
Chail - Kufri - Shimla

  • Day 1 : Chandigarh/Delhi - Chail

    Description :

    Pick up from Chandigarh/Delhi (Airport / Railway Station) and depart to Chail. On the sight seeing to Sadhupul Check in hotel at Chail Overnight stay at hotel.

    Day 2 : Chail - Kufri

    • Kufri

    Description :

    After breakfast local sightseeing to Chail (Kali Tibba Temple, Cricket Ground, Sidh Baba Temple, Palace Hotel Chail) and Kufri. Kufri is famous for Himalayan Natural Park (Zoo), Kufri Fun Campus, Kufri fun world, Horse Riding, Yak Riding and can see the endless Himalaya with telescope and many adventure activities like skiing (after snow fall), Zip Lining, Berma bridge etc. Return to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.

    Day 3 : Shimla - Naldehra - Tatapani

    Description :

    After breakfast travel to Shimla and Naldehra(Distance approx 22 km. from Shimla) and Tatapani ( Distance approx 51 km. from Shimla). Naldehra is famous for Golf Course (Golf ground) and Tatapani is famous for hot spring water and adventure activities like river rafting etc. Return to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.

    Day 4 : Chail - Chandigarh/ Delhi

    Description :

    After breakfast check out from hotel and depart to Chandigarh/ Delhi Dropping point Railway Station or Airport.

  • Other Benefits (On Arrival)

  • Package Terms & Conditions :

    Himalayan Tourist acts only as a booking agent of the Hotel Accommodation & Transport Or Adventure Like Camping And Trekking , providing the services and it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and user as regards the standards of services provider in no circumstance shall HTRC be liable for services provided by the service vender and no responsibility as the principalrnrnWe shell not in any way is responsible for any loss or theft of goods or any property of the tourist during visit or in the reservation/booking office. Luggage is carried at owner’s riskrnrnFIT: Reservation Policy: Full payment required before reservationrnrnGIT: Reservation Policyrnrn* 25% Payment required at the time of reservationrn* 75% Full & Final Payment at the time of checkin.rnrnFIT & GIT: Cancellation Policyrnrn* 25% Cancellation will apply on total amount after confirmation till 15 Days of travel datern* 50% Cancellation will apply 14 – 07 Days of travel datern* 75% Cancellation will apply 06 – 02 Days of travel datern* No refund if cancelled on the same dayrn* No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamites like, landslides, flood, earthquake, heavy snow fall or any other reason beyond the control of the Companyrn* Our Centre shall not be responsible in any matter whatsoever for any delay or inconvenience to the passengers during the journey either due to the breakdown of the vehicle or due to any other cause/unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of our Centrernrn* All the above hotel cancellation for FIT & GIT is subject to all individual hotels terms & conditions

Contact Detail

Himalayan Tourist Tours & Travel

Contact Person :-


Address :- G.P Complex Shilonbagh, P.O Mundaghat Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India - 171012
Contact Number :- 9805XXXXXX View Contact

View All Packages »

Latest Tour Packages by

Himalayan Tourist Tours & Travel