Ha Noi Arrival Well come to Ha Noi, our driver meet and transfer you to downtown. Hanoi, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards and verdant public parks - the capital of Vietnam.
Check in hotel, take easy.
Overnight in Ha Noi.
08:00 Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Start the trip to Ha Long Bay. Have a break en-route in Hai Duong City to free your legs.
12:15 Board Dragon Cruise to start a wonderful time enjoying stunning landscapes of Ha Long.
- Savor lunch on board while passing beautiful islets of Stone Dog, Incense Burner, "Fighting cock".
- Stop at a village of fish-men community to relax and learn about their life.
- Visit ThienCung "Heavenly Palace" cave, the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay.
- Stop at the harbor again to catch the bus to back Hanoi.
20:00 Arrive back in Hanoi, have a dinner at the restaurant.
Overnight in Hanoi.
07:45 - 8:30Meet your tour guide at suggested places in Hanoi Od Quarter.
- Start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; hishouse-on-stilandOne pillar pagoda - modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
- ArriveEthnology museum to learn about cultures of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam.
13:00 Have a rest and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Visit Temples of Literature constructed in 1070 - dedicated to Confucius, sages and talented scholars. It is the most famous temple in Hanoi, also functioning as Vietnam's first university.
- Leave for a legendary HoanKiem lake and Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to a former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians.
16:00 Arrive back in your hotel. Overnight in hotel
If Mondays/Wednesdays or Fridays:Afternoon we take a short drive to visit Bat Trang, one of the most well known handicraft village in Vietnam, where you can find a whole world of pottery and ceramic items. They are reproductions of various traditional styles which are renowed to the world for their harmoniuos beauty, original shape, enamelled screen and drawing stroke. They come in many forms and sizes, from dinner sets and bowls to vases and lamp bases, from statues of Buddha to small figurines of animals. You will see the complete production procedure, starting from preparing the clay, shaping the items, drawing and puting them into the kiln. The offered items can be purchased here at reasonable prizes. Head back to Hanoi in the late afternoon, drop you off at your hotel.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Breakfast at hotel.
Free and easy till our bus and driver will pick you up at your hotel and drive to the airport for your flight back home.
End of trip!