Today, 12:30 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Singapore is a vibrant, multicultural, sophisticated city, where tradition and modernity, East and West intermingle harmoniously. Apart from churches, British monuments, and British-style bungalows, this tropical island has to offer its many unique restaurants, zoos, food markets, and social diversities that help attract a myriad of visitors each year.
Day 1 : Arrive Singapore
Welcome to Singapore, a bustling metropolis, a shopper’s fantasy, an adventurer’s dream, and a foodie delight. On arrival at Changi Internnational Airport our representative will transfer you to the hotel. In the evening begin your journey with a Night Safari tour. Experience up close and personal encounters with over 2500 nocturnal animals from 130 species. Your adventure will start with a fiery Thumbuakar tribal performance and then continue your journey with an exciting guided tram safari adventure through 7 geographical regions of the world. Watch the creatures of the night show-an amazing animal show by nocturnal superstars. Overnight stay at hotel in Singapore.
Day 2 : Singapore
After a hearty breakfast, head for a half day city tour. This tour comprises of Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, Orchard Road, Merlion photostop, Little India, China town and Singapore Flyer photostop. The remaining day is at your leisure. If time permits, you can visit Gardens by the Bay on your own which is a nature park spanning 101 hectares. The conservatory complex at Gardens by the Bay, Singapore, comprises two cooled conservatories – the Flower Dome & the Cloud Florest. Supertrees are tree-like structures that dominate the Gardens landscape with heights that range between 25 metres (82 ft) and 50 metres (160 ft). They are vertical gardens that perform a multitude of functions, which include planting, shading and working as environmental engines for the gardens. Overnight stay at hotel in Singapore.
Day 3 : Singapore – Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards the coach terminal for your onward journey to Kuala Lumpur. Welcome to Kuala Lumpur!! A city, with a skyline punctuated by minarets, Mogul-style domes and skyscrapers; food-stall-lined streets shaded by a leafy canopy of banyan trees. Meet our representative at the airport who will assist for your transfer to the hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure exploring the city on your own. Overnight stay at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 4 : Kuala Lumpur
After enjoying breakfast, proceed for the City tour that will include Petronas Twin Towers (photo stop), Cocoa Centre, Kings palace (photo stop), National Monument, National Mosque (photo stop). Overnight stay at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Payment Terms & Methods :
Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Other Terms & Conditions :
1. VAT/Service charges included and GST not included.
2. Above is just an offer and we are not holding any booking against this query. All services/rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving final confirmation from
3. The final price of the same package combination may vary from time to time and shall not be fixed. Any claims on the package price shall not be entertained.
4. In case of any unavailability in the listed hotels, We will try to provide alternate accommodation in hotel of similar standard.
5. Final vouchers can only be issued once we has received the full payment.
6. Hotel Check-In/Check-Out Policy: Official Check-In 1400hrs & Check-Out 1200noon
7. Early Check-In and late Check-Out is strictly subject to hotel availability and applicable rates at the time of Check-In/Check-Out
8. No rooms have been blocked yet
9. The above quote is valid only for this query and may vary in case the number of passengers change.
10. Please remember that all special requests like early Check-In, smoking, non-smoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject
11. If the Hotels or Suppliers change their quote for the services that they offer, the same will be forwarded to your Company.
12. During black out dates above quote is not valid. Please get in touch with our Customer Service Executive for booking during this period.
13. The quotation is tentative and rates are subject to change
14. Peak Season / Weekend like New Year and Christmas Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation.
15. One standard room can accommodate 2 Adults + 1 Child (With Bed up to 11 Years) and 1 Child (without bed up to 5 Years) only.
Travel Directions View Profile
0 / 5
About Travel Directions
Shanimon.j Jalal -
Reviewed: Nov 29, 2019
We are looking for a travel agent that provides tour packages to exotic locations. I am really glad that I found this organization. Unlike others, it has genuine connections and thus it offers interesting packages. I would genuinely like to recommend this company to everyone.
Reviewed: Nov 22, 2019
I was in search of a reliable travel agent, providing different types of tour packages. On the recommendation of one of my colleagues, I contacted this company and guess what! I got the most amazing deals that were under my budget. I would recommend this website to everyone.
Michael Haruna -
Reviewed: Nov 12, 2019
I was ardently looking for a travel agent that can provide excellent travel packages in the travel industry. I tried many travel websites but I found this company as the best. It helped me in getting the best deal that too within my budget. So, I can assure that they offer the best service as I have experienced it by myself.
Today, 12:30 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld