Today, 12:08 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
03 Nights Accommodations @ 3 Star rated Hotel & 02 Nights on Volvo. Pick & Drop from Volvo Bus stand. Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) On Arrival. 10% Discount on Additional Food, Beverages and Laundry. 02 Volvo Tickets Delhi-Manali-Delhi. 03 Breakfast + 03 Dinner One Candle Light Dinner during stay. One day sightseeing Kullu Manikaran. One day Rohtang Pass Valley & Sollang Valley. Private Vehicle for transfers & Sightseeing. Below 05 Year Child complementary with parents. All Govt. Tax includes.e aisa ni hu jo krta hu dil se krta hu islie apko samjha rha hu
Day 1 : Delhi-Manali (570 Kms/11-12 hrs.)
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to RK Ashram metro station, At gate no.-3, ( on your own) at 5:00 pm. Overnight Journey by Volvo, Soulful Manali offers something special for everyone.It gives peace for mediators, inspiration to Artists,Daring Activities for Adventure Seekers etc. On the way to Manali you experience the cool breeze of Manali already taking all your stress away, soothing you from calmness in the environment and surprising you by presenting its jaw- downed landscapes. Overall It an excellent place for holiday.
Day 2 : Arrival In Manali & Local City Tour (3-4Hrs)
Reach Manali at 6 - 7 am,Meet our representative at Manali Volvo Stand and transfer to the hotel. After fresh up, proceed to half day city tour of Manali which includes
1. Hadimba Devi Temple:- It chief central of interest in Manali , dedicated to the goddess Hadimba ,the Wife of Bheema of Mahabharata Fame, This is wooden temple, In the dense forest of magnificent deodar, is about 2.5 Kms from the Mall. It is a pleasant stroll to the temple which was built in 1553 A.D.
2. Vashisht(3.5 kms from Mall) :- Hot Sulphur Water springs-which is widely believed as an effective skin diseases healer and posses various medical properties . Nearby it , is the pyramidal stone temple dedicated to vashisht Muni & lord Rama temple.
3. Tibetan-Monastery(0.5 Kms) :- This Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa dominates the Tibetan area builtin 1969. The main attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in the monastery
4. Club House (2 Kms from Mall) :- Club house is famous for a amusement activities like skating, Disco Theque, auditorium etc..
Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali.
Dinner & Overnight
Day 3 : Manali Rohtang Pass Or Solang Valley Seightseeing
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Rohtang Pass Or solang valley and evening time return come back to hotel and night stay at hotel
Day 4 : Kullu & Manikaran
Enjoy the Morning breakfast & get Ready for an excursion to visit place for Kullu Vashnu Devi Temple & Manikaran Sightseeing Drive back to Manali. Check in at the Hotel in Manali.
Overnight stay at Manali Hotel.
Day 5 : Manali-Delhi-Departure
Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the Volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to precede Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Day 6 : Arrival at Delhi-Tour Ends
After arrival at Delhi, the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for Lifetime.
This available package cost per person on twin sharing basis
|CATEGORY||2 PAX||4 PAX|
|MANALI 3N/4D||INR 10,999||INR 8,999|
Payment Terms & Methods :
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Krishna Trip View Profile
5 / 5
About Krishna Trip
Vinay Jaiswal - Delhi
Reviewed: May 02, 2019
One of the best trip ever thanx krishna trip making my thsese days very special in my life.
Faisal Beg - Lucknow
Reviewed: Jul 09, 2018
There are best tour packages services and all things are best and handling friendly with clients awsm experience with this trip loved it.
Dange R R -
Reviewed: Jan 01, 2018
I wanted to contact a trusted travel agent that offers remarkable tour packages. And, I got the recommendation of the agent from a friend of mine. It helped me in getting the best deal and catered to my requirements with professionalism. I liked the way they handled all my issues.
Krishna Trip5 /5
You May Also Like
Today, 12:08 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld