Today, 06:25 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Kuala Lumpur is also known as the Garden City of Lights. With its colorful potpourri of races and cultures, KL, as the city is popularly known, is a kaleidoscope of fascinating sights and sounds. Immerse yourself in its abundance of attractions-exciting theme parks, world-class sporting events, dazzling cultural performances and entertaining nightlife.
Genting Highlands is the most developed hill resort in Malaysia. At 2,000 meters above sea level, it offers a cool climate bringing you to a world of dreams. Genting Highland is one hour drive from Kuala Lumpur and it boasts of Malaysias only Grand Casino. Genting Tour can be real fun for the children as it features a beautiful Theme park with many rides and other amusements.
Singapore is a harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts and architecture. From its beginnings as a humble trading post to the bustling metropolis it is today, Singapore has always been different. A bridge between the East and the West for centuries, Singapore is a city where both age -old traditions and cutting-edge innovations are celebrated, a place brimming with unbridled energy.
Visit the capital city a bustling metropolis, the city is an attractive blend of old and new. It has the lazy charm of the bygone era combined with the verve and vivaciousness of a modern city.Any services not mentioned above.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 61000 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Other Terms & Conditions :
The cost is based on group strength. In case of change in the group strength, the rates would change accordingly.
Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late check out is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest's arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
THINK FOR TRAVEL PVT LTD. will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as My Travel Price will only act as a facilitator.
Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by THINK FOR TRAVEL Pvt. Ltd to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by My Travel Price in best possible way.
My Travel Price will not be responsible for any delay/amendment of any flight/routing by airline which is sole discretion of respective airlines.
It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
Price quoted by THINK FOR TRAVEL PVT LTD is based on current rate of exchange of 01 USD @ Rs.46.5 and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
Documents Schedule / Payment Terms & ConditionFirst non refundable advance of 25% of the total invoice amount to be paid at the time of signing the contract.Second 50% of the total invoice amount to be paid 04 weeks before departure of the groupBalance payment (full & final) to be paid within 07 days before the departureThe Payment should be through Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft in favour of THINK FOR TRAVEL PVT LTD . payable at Delhi.
Cancellation PolicyAmendment/Cancellation within - Penalty per personBetween now and 21 working days prior to departure - 25% of the total tour costBetween 20 to 14 working days prior to departure - 50% of the total land costBetween 14 to 07 working days prior to departure - 75% of the total land costBetween 07- 0 days prior to departure - 100% of the total land cost
Note: If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare (base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation.
Land CancellationAirline Cancellation Amendment/Cancellation within : Penalty per personOnce Tickets is issued Name change and Date change (not allowed) : 100% cancellationOnce hotel reconfirmed : Full Cancellation charges ApplicableVisa-Not granted by any reason : Package cancellation Applicable (no refund on Visa also fee)
think for travel pvt ltd View Profile
0 / 5
About think for travel pvt ltd
rs. 61,000 PP
Today, 06:25 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld