An Overnight bus ride from delhi to the beautiful valley of kullu and manali.Gaze at the natural beauty of this hilly town while relaxing at your pre booked hotel.This 3 nights / 4 days trip includes sightseeing to popular places like Hadimba Temple, Hapta Pass,Manu Temple, Old Manali,etc.
Day 1 : Delhi to Manali by bus
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to Ramakrishna Ashram Marg metro station, (on your own) at 5:00 pm.
Overnight Journey by Volvo, Volvo Facilities: A/C Semi Sleeper, LCD T.V, Push Back seats, Thigh Rests.
Soulful Manali offers something special for everyone. It gives peace for mediators, inspiration to Artists, Daring Activities for Adventure Seekers etc. On the way to Manali you experience the cool breeze of Manali already taking all your stress away, soothing you from calmness in the environment and surprising you by presenting its jaw- downed landscapes. Overall It an excellent place for holiday.
Day 2 : Arrival In Manali + Local City Tour
Reach Manali at 6 - 7 am, Meet our representative at Manali Volvo Stand and transfer to the hotel. After fresh up, proceed to half day city tour of Manali which includes-
1. Hadimba Devi Temple:- It chief central of interest in Manali , dedicated to the goddess Hadimba ,the Wife of Bheema of Mahabharata Fame, This is wooden temple, In the dense forest of magnificent deodar, is about 2.5 Kms from the Mall. It is a pleasant stroll to the temple which was built in 1553 A.D.
2. Vashisht (3.5 kms from Mall) :- Hot Sulphur Water springs-which is widely believed as an effective skin diseases healer and posses various medical properties . Nearby it is the pyramidal stone temple dedicated to vashisht Muni & lord Rama temple.
3. Tibetan-Monastery (0.5 Kms):- This Gadhan The choking Gompa dominates the Tibetan area builtin 1969. The main attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in the monastery
4. Club House (2 Kms from Mall):- Club house is famous for a amusement activities like skating, Disco Theque, auditorium etc..
Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight
Day 3 : Manali
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Gulaba. Rothang Pass is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, serene natural surroundings, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year. Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and overnight stay.
Kindly Note: National Green Tribunal is allowing only limited vehicle to Rohtang pass per day. So Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point Sightseeing by Own Cost or By us if Available Permit - Pay on the spot according Union rate
Day 4 : Manali-Delhi-Departure
Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the Volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to precede Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Day 5 : Arrival at Delhi-Tour Ends
After arrival at Delhi, the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for Lifetime........
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 6999 / Adult ( With Tax )|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Keva Tours & Events View Profile
0 / 5
About Keva Tours & Events
Mukesh - New Zeland
Reviewed: Nov 30, 2019
Great experience with KEVA
Purva Sharma - Sri Lanka
Reviewed: Sep 07, 2019
We gave this opportunity to Keva Tours & Events to organize our companies official trip to Sri Lanka. We relish the decision of doing so. These guys took care of everything, beginning from tickets to hotels and even the entertainment night. Thank You
Shubhang Jadhav - Australia
Reviewed: Sep 07, 2019
Our trip to Australia was fantastic! We traveled with my parents and my two teenaged boys. We only had 10 days for the trip, so we decided to keep our destinations relatively close together. Our travel planner keva did a great job of listening to our must do items and weaving together an itinerary that hit everything without exhausting us.
Rs. 6,999 PP
Keva Tours & Events0 /5