Today, 03:14 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
• Dhow Cruise with Dinner • Desert Safari with Dinner • Half Day Dubai City Tour • Burj Khalifa with Ticket & Transfer
Day 1 : Arrival Dubai At - Dhow Cruise
Upon arrival at Dubai airport do the custom clearance. Meet & greet our local representative & take transfers to Hotel. Take rest at hotel lobby till the time wait for check in @ 14:00 hrs. In the evening enjoy Dhow Cruise with dinner pick up @ 19:00 hrs. The two-hour Dubai Dhow cruise that usually begins after sunset covers almost the entire of Dubai Creek. As you gaze at the splendid views of the Creek wherein the modern era's classiness joins hands with the aura and charm of olden times, our traditional Arabian Dhow Cruise Dubai provides you with an as never before sightseeing experience while allowing you to savor a wide range of freshly prepared international gourmet specialties and enjoy a spectrum of onboard activities including live music performances and traditional Tanura dance shows. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Dinner
Day 2 : City tour & Desert Safari
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy morning half day city tour pick up @ 09:00 hrs. The half day city tour is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East's gem. Starting from Dubai Creek, the tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture, Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest covered in the itinerary. After that drop back at hotel take lunch by own. In the afternoon enjoy Desert Safari tour with dinner pick up @ 15:30 hrs. Where you will experience an exhilarating escapade of a lifetime. It offers six hours of untainted fun and heart-stopping activities in one of the biggest as well as magnificent deserts in the Arabian Peninsula. Desert Safari in Dubai is a mix of adventure, cultural entertainment, and sumptuous dinner under the stars. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 3 : Day free for leisure
After Breakfast At the Hotel, Day is Free for Leisure to Enjoy On Your Own or You Can Take An Optional Tour to Aqua Venture & Lost Chamber. Overnight At the Hotel.
meals Included: Breakfast.
Day 4 : Burj Khalifa
After Breakfast At Hotel, You Will Be Taken to Visit the World's Tallest Building - Burj Khalifa. At the Burj Khalifa You Will Experience a Ride in the World's Third Fastest Elevator that Whips You Through 124 Levels Above the Ground Transporting You to the Paramount of Ecstasy. the Observation Deck Aptly Named At the Top Will Feast Your Eyes with a 360-degree Panoramic View of the City, the Golden Desert and the Persian Gulf. Overnight At the Hotel.
meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 : Departure from Dubai
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to Dubai airport for your onward journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 25599 / Adult ( With Tax )|
|Child||Below 12 years||INR 14560 / Child ( With Tax )|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
|City||Hotel Name||Star Rating|
|Smana Hotel Al Raffa||Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates||
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Other Terms & Conditions :
• GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
• Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
• Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
• The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
• Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID's (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
• Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
• Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
• Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
• Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
• From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
• Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
• The Company reserves the right to:
• Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
• Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
• Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
• Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
• Change the routing of Air Travel.
• Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
Jyp Tours and Travels View Profile
5 / 5
About Jyp Tours and Travels
Rahul - Delhi
Reviewed: Oct 10, 2019
This company is best provider holidays package Thanks for JYP team
YOGESH RAJYAGURU - Mumbai
Reviewed: Oct 10, 2019
We are back from Europe Tour conducted and organized by your esteemed JYP TOURS . We have enjoyed our holidays very well and to our great expectation. At the initial stage you provided us all the required help and guidance and thereafter you also helped us as regard our visa for UK and other European countries in terms of paper work and other guidance and on account of the said procedural perfection, we got the above visa in time to proceed for the much awaited Holidays. During the tour of 17 days, our Tour manager provided full support, co-operation and guidance at every location of Tour Iternary. Also good food and Hotel stay were arranged to make us feel at home. In short, we had good time and we have returned back with sweet memories of Europe which we can never forget.
Reviewed: Oct 10, 2019
It was a real fantastic Holiday Organised by JYP TOURS. We really enjoyed a lot. Thanks for your Help, specially would like to mention about the Hotels provided by you were really best. Full Marks to you & your team. Our driver was very good and he very well guided us where to go where we can enjoy most instead of wasting time. Once again really thanks for all your help!
rs. 25,599 PP
Jyp Tours and Travels5 /5
Today, 03:14 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld