Today, 01:39 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Day 1 : Cochin - Munnar -(135 Km 4 Hrs)
Arrival Assistance & Transfer from Cochin Airport/railway Station Then Proceed To munnar ,Where Sprawling Tea Plantations, Picture Book Towns, Winding Lanes, Trekking and Holiday Facilities Make It a Unique Experience. On the Way Visiting.
• Adimali (wholesale Place for Spices and Cardamom).
• Cheyyappara Waterfalls, Valara Waterfalls.
• Attukal Waterfalls.
reach munnar town! Check in to Your Hotel! Rest and Relax! Overnight Stay At Hotel.
Day 2 : Munnar
After breakfast Sightseeing in Munnar,covering
• Mattupetty direction, Photo point, Mattupetty Dam – Optional [15 Minutes Boat Drive in this Dam.
• Echo point (The natural Echo phenomenon is always happening here).
• Shooting point (Famous point where normally film shooting takes place).
• Kundale Lake (A super dam where we can go for shikara boating in the dam).
• After lunch in munnar by 2.00 P.M we visit.
• Tea Museum (A place where u can see how they are processing tea-Like factory visit).
• Visit Blossom Park.
Pothenmedu View Point. Back to the Hotel, Rest and relax! Overnight Stay in – Munnar.
Day 3 : Munnar - Thekkady -(110 Km 3 Hrs)
Morning Drive From munnar to thekkady on the way Visit.
• Vandanmedu. • Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
• Optional Activities In thekkady.
• Kalari Payattu (a Traditional Martial Art) Optional
• Boating in Periyar (optional).
• Plantation Visit.
back To the hotel, Rest and Relax! Overnight Stay.
Day 4 : Thekkady - Alleppey (142 Km 3.30 hrs)
After Breakfast drive to Alleppey .Board on to the houseboat. Cruise through the backwaters and inland waterways of Allepey. Overnight on board the house boat anchored in the backwaters.
Check in Time 12:00 Noon
Boarding place: Alleppey.
• You will be greeted with a Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic).Crew will give a brief introduction.
• Cruise starts, relax and enjoy the canals and rivers and backwater.
• Cruise through backwaters of Kumarakom/alleppey.
• Sightseeing includes paddy fields of alleppey.
• Stop for Lunch.
• Menu: Traditional Kerala cuisine with fish (karimeen) chicken, etc .
• Cruise starts again through Pathiramanal area.
• Tea & Snacks will be served.
• Cruise stops and anchored for Night halt.
• Dinner and you can relax and sleep in our super a/c bed rooms.
• After breakfast Cruise starts again to Alleppey and drop you to the boat jetty.
Day 5 : Alleppey - Kovalam (172 Km 4 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Kovalam with sightseeing places.
• Kovalam town and beach.
• Sree Chithra Art Gallary.
• Padmanabhaswami Temple.
Check in to the hotel. Enjoy the beach! Rest and Relax.
• Visit Kovalam Beach. Hawa beach,Light House beach
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 : Kovlam with Day Trip to Kanyakumari
Today, After Breakfast, we will proceed to Kanyakumari. It is the southernmost tip of the Indian Peninsula and the meeting point of three seas, namely Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean. At Kanyakumari if the time permits you can enjoy the sunset in the evening visit the Vivekananda Rock Memorial and the Kanyakumari Devi Temple. Enjoy the sunset and return back to Kovlam, Overnight at hotel.
Day 7 : Kovalam- Trivandrum Airport Departure(16 Km 30 Min)
Today After Breakfast, Check Out and Proceed to Trivandrum airport/railway Station for Your Onward Journey.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Royal Destination View Profile
5 / 5
About Royal Destination
Shilpa Shakdweepiya -
Reviewed: Nov 22, 2018
I was looking for a reliable travel agent in the market and I came into contact with Global Holidays while searching online. I am really happy that I chose this organization leaving all others. It offers amazing deals on different travel requirements and also has a very large database of hotels and tour packages.
Rakesh Dubey -
Reviewed: Nov 15, 2018
It is a registered travel agent that provides interesting packages for different destinations and purposes. I have booked my tour package with them. I was surprised to see the wide options it has for budget to luxury clients. I would recommend this company to every acquaintance of mine.
Prem Singh -
Reviewed: Nov 05, 2018
I thank from the bottom of my heart to this company for helping us getting the most amazing deal for my travel need. I have contacted them a week ago and I got the best and lucrative deal which no other company was offering. I must say, everyone should consider getting holiday packages from Global Holidays.
Royal Destination5 /5
Today, 01:39 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld