Price Per Person
1. Visa & Passport You must have a full passport valid for the maximum duration of your visits (Expedition, Trekking, Peak climbing, Tour) with pre-obtained visa for Nepal or Single/Double entry visa can be obtained upon arrival at the Tribhuvan International airport in Kathmandu upon your arrival or entry point of Nepal.
a. Expedition and Peak Permit: Our Company can obtain a climbing expedition and peak permit- upon submission of application with complete documents supported by your alpine club’s recommendation letter, bio-data of each climbing members and ascent & route map.
b. Trekking and Tour Permit: Trekking and Tour Registration Certificate for normal trek routes can be obtained after the submission of passport & application form filled with two copies of passport size photograph attached. To obtain the trek and tour permit for restricted areas, copies of recent passport with P.P. size photograph are required at least one two weeks in prior to your arrival.
3. Mountain Sickness & Acclimatization If you move up in altitude too fast, a syndrome known as acute mountain sickness (AMS) can develop leading to loss of life. The early symptoms of AMS, particularly headache or breathlessness which should be considered an early sign of AMS and not be ignored. Hence, it should never be too late to descend in the day or night. Generally, AMS occurs at any altitude over 1,800m. But to avoid all this and keep your self off from the hazards, physical fitness and awareness of gaining enough acclimatization before ascending is very essential.
4. Insurance Travel insurance of the personal client is not included in our cost. So, we strongly recommend you to purchase comprehensive travel insurance. Insurance coverage varies from policy to policy. But it is advisable to have the insurance covering loss of baggage/ Personal belongings, accidental injury and travel delay cancellation.
5. General Medicines Our treks and tours are well planned, hygienic food served with boiled water but still you may be sick due to many other reasons. So, it is always better to carry your own medical kit-boxes incase of any emergency.
6. Clothing: - Well fitting, comfortable boots and clothing will be required for both extremes of climates. Shorts, skirt or lightweight trousers are ideal in the heat of the day along with T-shirt, long sleeved cotton shirts, sunglasses and sun hat and also head-light. Warm clothing, thermal underwear, tracksuit bottoms, dawn jacket, thick pullover, woolen sock & gloves, sleeping bags are very essential for higher altitude.
7. Health & Fitness: - Anyone, who enjoys good health and is moderately active, can do these trips. You will be walking in mountainous terrain and note that the initial sections of the treks are easy for acclimatization & walking. Perhaps even more important than physical condition is one’s stride and to understand that do not always happen exactly as thought.
8. Journey Day In the journey time, you should follow the Sirdars’ instructions. A journey day begins soon after the day light. While packing your kit bag with the items you require during the day walk, breakfast is prepared & served. Usually 3-4 hours of morning walk at your own pace with time to stop rest & enjoy. Lunch is relaxed with delicious & substantial food. Afternoon walk tends to be shorter and you are on your own to rest, read books write or run around after cup of tea followed by biscuits. Excellent dinner served around 7 P.M. inside the dinning tent, talking over the day trip, planning for next day & whatsoever.
9. Hotel accommodation: We have carefully selected and use different categories of hotels suitable for our clients depending upon their budget. All hotel accommodation is based on twin sharing basis including breakfast.
10. Tipping: Tipping is appreciate from the clients oneself for the trips staffs (guide, cook, Sherpa, porters), according to the clients desires.
11. Seasons: Asian Expedition Pvt. Ltd; arranges Expedition, Peak climbing, trekking, tours during the best seasons both spring and autumn. Certain trek areas of Nepal are best recommended during the summer season. Each region differs slightly, but each trek has been planned to take advantages of optimum weather condition.
12. Cancellation Policy: Before 40 days -20%, Before 30 days – 25%, Before 15 Days – 30%, Before 7 days – 40% and if a trips (Expedition, Peak climbing, Trekking, Tours) is cancelled before 24 hours or shortened for any reasons which beyond our control, we are not liable for any refunds.
13. Booking conditions: Booking for trips in advance helps us to complete the formalities early so please contact us before you come to Nepal. Normally send 25% of the total cost of your trip in advance to our account. The rest of the balance payment must be cleared before the start of your trips. We accept, mostly cash and in alternative master card, visa card and debit card. If the trip is shortened for any reasons beyond our control, Asian Expedition Pvt. Ltd is not liable for any refunds of amount paid earlier.
MODE OF PAYMENT: -
Bank Transfer Address
KB’s SWIFT code: CZNBKRSEXXX Account No. 098902-04-187960 Karchung Lama Asian Expedition Pvt. Ltd. Current General Account KB Kookmin Bank Seaul Yeok Branch 827, 5-Ga, Namdaemun-no Jung-Gu, Seoul, 100-095 Korea Telephone: 027747121~5, Fax: 027747126 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.kbstar.com
Please initiate us with your bank receipt after the transfer of payment to our account:
Financial guarantee We are fully licensed, registered and insured. You have complete confidence that your financial security is fully guaranteed when you book your trips (expedition, peak climbing, trekking, tours) with Asian Expedition Pvt. Ltd.
Asian Expedition Pvt. Ltd. is registered at the office of the company register (Nepal Govt. Reg. No.: 82837/067/68 in 2011 and licensed by the Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation and is also the member of Trekking Agent Association of Nepal, the member of Nepal Mountaineering Association and Himalayan Rescue Association. more