Today, 08:09 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Canter Safari is a Long-established Safari in that 16 Men and Women Can Accommodate in a Time, It's a Shared Safari, Canter is Sort of a Mini Truck or You Could Say a Mini Rtv Bus. Canter Safari Goes to Dhikala Zone Which is the Center Part of Corbett Tiger Reserve and Good Identified for Its Density and Charm. Canter Safari is the Nice Option to Consult with Dhikala When You Should Not have a Allow of Night Time Keep Over There. safari Details Available Zones: Dhikala Zone Timings: Morning - 6 am to 12 Pm & Evening - 12 Pm to 6 Pm No of Canters Allowed: 02 Morning and 02 Evening (32 Seats per Slot) Duration: 6 Hours Charges (indian): 1500.00 Inr / Person Charges (foreigner): 3000.00 Inr / Person
Other Terms & Conditions :
IMPORTANT: BY MAKING A RESERVATION FOR ENTRY OR AVAILING ANY FACILITY IN CORBETT TIGER RESERVE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING YOUR RESERVATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, KINDLY DO NOT PROCEED ANY FURTHER.
MAKING A RESERVATION ON THIS WEBSITE WILL IMPLY YOUR AGREEMENT TO ANY AND ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS LAID DOWN HERE. ISSUE OF PERMITS:
LOCATION: Corbett Dhikala Zone
DURATION: 06 Hours
AVAILABLE CANTERS: 2 Morning & 2 Evening (32 Seats per slot)
PRICE: INR 1500 / Person for Indians and Rs. 2500 / Person for Foreigners
95% amount is Refundable out of total paid amount in case of non availability or before reservation. Once booking is confirmed, payment will not be refunded in any circumstances.
1. All reservations for use of any facility including entry and stay in Corbett Tiger Reserve (CTR) are provisional in nature and are subject to modification/cancellation by the Field Director, Corbett Tiger Reserve without assigning any reasons.
2. This entry permit and all accompanying reservations are solely intended for use by the person(s) in whose name such reservations are being obtained. These are non transferable, non refundable except where specifcially providedand cannot be resold, transferred, changed or modified in any manner whatsoever for use by any person(s) other than those in whose name the original reservations are made.
3. Entry on a reservation will be limited only to those in whose name and identity the original reservations have been made. The CTR administration is under no obligation whatsoever to provide entry and other facilities to any additional or alternate person(s) under any circumstances whatsoever.
4. It is the responsibility of the persons making the reservation to ensure that all personal details as provided at the time of making reservations are complete and accurate. Entry may be denied to persons whose personal details are found to be false or incomplete in any respect.
5. Foreign nationals are required to clearly state their nationality at the time of making the reservation. Any such discrepancy may invite penal action including but not limited to cancellation of permits and denial of entry.
6. All visitors are required to produce any one of the following identity cards (Voter ID, Driving License, PAN Card, Govt. Employee Card, Passport or Student ID) for verification at the entry point and on demand by officials.
7. Any attempt to enter CTR on fake or modified permits or those on another person’s name will invite strict legal action which may lead to imprisonment and/ or fine.
ENTRY TO CORBETT TIGER RESERVE:
8. Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience. Late entry will not be permitted. Late arrival at exit gates may invite fines and/or other legal action.
9. Consumption of alcoholic drinks and non-vegetarian food is not permitted. Visitors may not carry such products inside the Corbett Tiger Reserve. All visitors entering the various ecotourism zones of Corbett Tiger Reserve agree not to be under the influence of any alcoholic,narcotic or psychotropic substances at any point of time during their stay in the Tiger Reserve.
10. All tourists in Corbett Tiger Reserve must be accompanied by a registered Nature Guide or Naturalist.
11. Corbett Tiger Reserve is a litter free zone. Vistors are required to carry a Garbage Bag on entry and carry all their non biodegradable litter outside the Tiger Reserve on exit. Littering will invite strict penalties.
12. Carrying of firearms of any kind is not permitted within the Tiger Reserve.
13. Pets are not permitted inside the Tiger Reserve.
14. Walking or trekking by visitors, except on designated Nature Trails, is strictly prohibited.
15. Driving inside the Tiger Reserve beyond designated timings and on closed trails /beyond Tourism Zones is prohibited. Visitors are also prohibited from taking vehicles off designated routes thereby causing damage to plant or animal life or their habitat.
16. Cooking is not allowed at Dhikala and Bijrani tourist complexes. In other Forest Rest Houses, visitors can cook within the designated space.
17. Smoking outside residential complexes/rest houses and lighting of any kind of fire is strictly prohibited.
18. Playing of transistors, tape recorders and other similar equipment within the Tiger Reserve without use of a headphone is strictly prohibited.
19. Blowing of horns and driving above the speed limit is strictly prohibited within the Tiger Reserve.
20. Shouting at, teasing or chasing animals or approaching them too closely and/or feed them or any attempts to do so are prohibited and will invite severe penalties.
21. Visitors are advised to occupy the accommodation as reserved on the first day itself or send prior intimation to hold the accommodation. Otherwise, the reservation will be treated as cancelled.
22. A maximum of two adults and two children (below 12 years) per room are allowed to stay in the Forest Rest Houses in CTR. One extra bed per room can be provided on payment of prescribed charges.
23. Day visits to Dhikala Tourism Zone are not permitted except in conducted tours organized by Corbett Tiger Reserve.
24. Visitors are permitted entry only on specially designated vehicles registered with CTR and entry of any private vehicles for tourism is prohibited.
25. All visitors to the Tiger Reserve are governed by the provisions of the Wildlife Protection Act and rules made there under.
DISTRUPTION OF ENTRY:
26. In case entry to the Tiger Reserve is disrupted due to any natural causes such as rains, floods, landslides etc, entry may be denied in view of visitor safety. However, no refund shall be made for advance reservations in such situations. Visitors to CTR during 1st June to 14th November may especially make note of this. It will not be possible to arrange any alternate or additional visits for visitors in such circumstances.
27. In case entry to the Tiger Reserve is disrupted due to any other factors beyond the control of the Corbett Tiger Reserve administration such as strikes, public agitations etc., the liability of the Corbett Tiger Reserve shall be limited to refund in part or full of any fees/charges paid in advance to CTR towards such entry and stay inside CTR. It will not be possible to arrange alternate or additional visits for visitors in such circumstances.
28. The refund shall be processed in such manner as may be laid down by the Director, Corbett Tiger Reserve. Corbett Tiger Reserve does not assume any other liability for any losses whatsoever that may occur due to factors beyond their control leading to visitors not being able to enter the Tiger Reserve.
29. Visitors are governed at all times by provisions of the Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972and all other relevant laws, rules and regulations as may be prescribed. These are for your own safety and convenience and need to be strictly adhered to.
30. Corbett Tiger Reserve holds wild populations of tigers, elephants and several other species of wildlife. Access is through rugged terrain on unpaved roads and tracks across dense forests and mountain streams Interior camps may have basic amenities and very limited medical facilities.
All visitors to Corbett Tiger Reserve do so at their own risk and Corbett Tiger Reserve does not accept any liability, express or implied, in part or in full, for any loss of life or personal injury or any other damage incurred for any reason whatsoever under any circumstances. By agreeing to enter CTR, the visitor indemnifies CTR administration, the Forest Department, Uttarakhand and the Govt. of Uttarakhand against any such claim as above of any nature whatsoever for any reason and any circumstances.
31. All visitors to Corbett Tiger Reserve also agree that any rights, duties and obligations as between the valid permit holder and the Corbett Tiger Reserve shall be governed solely by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Govt. of Uttarakhand and the Govt. of India and no other jurisdiction.
32. Any litigation arising out of any such rights, duties and obligations as between the valid permit holder and the Corbett Tiger Reserve shall be brought only before the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Uttarakhand, India and no other.
Corbett National Park View Profile
0 / 5
About Corbett National Park
Today, 08:09 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld