Today, 09:52 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
• Our representative will be there to receive the guest at the single Exit gate of Bagdogra Airport or at the new Exit (where escalator is present) of New Jalpaiguri Railway Station. • In case the guest is arriving /arrives the railway station during / after midnight or before dawn, the guest is advised to rest in the Retiring/Waiting Room as it is not safe to travel at that time. Our representative will meet the guest in the morning for their further transfers. • Hotels suggested are subject to availability at the time of booking. In case the same is not available, then similar category hotel will be provided. • Please don't expect the service standards to be at par with the services that we may get in the plains / metropolitan cities. • Days in the hills are shorter. So the excursions start early in the morning to cover all the points before the weather gets foggy. • Unavoidable situations - bad weather, bad road, strike or bandh - may require omission of sight-seeing points or change of tour plan and will be advised by our tour guide. • Landslides are very frequent in the hills. Any additional expense incurred due to change in route plan because of road blockage -caused by snowfall or landslides- will have to be borne by the guest. • Please take full risk and responsibility of your luggage. • People in the hills wear 1 cardigan during their summer months. Please carry woolens accordingly. • If the guest wants some minor change in their sightseeing schedule, it should be informed to our representative 1 day prior before 14:00 hrs. If informed later than 14:00 hrs cancellation rules will apply and the guest will have to pay additionally for the desired changes. • The following points will remain closed on State Government & National Holidays. Gangtok - Handicraft & Handloom Showroom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Flower Show. Darjeeling - Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padma Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre. • Nathula Pass, Gurudongmar Lake & Yumesomdong (Zero Point) have less oxygen content in the air, owing to high altitude and presence of snow. People with heart problem, blood pressure and knees problem & having children below 05 years are advised to avoid these points as adequate medical systems are not available here. • North Sikkim (Lachen & Lachung) trip starts from and terminates in Gangtok. It includes Stay, transport, sight-seeing and all 3 meals.
Day 1 : Transfer from Siliguri to Darjeeling
Meet and greet by our representative at the Railway Station, Bagdogra Airport or Bus Stand (Junction), proceed to your exciting journey to Darjeeling. Enjoy the view of the tea gardens bordering the road and refresh yourself with the aroma of tea all over
Day 2 : Local Sightseeing Darjeeling- Full Day
Head to Tiger Hill at 4 am in the morning to witness a phenomenal view of the first rays of the sun hitting the peak of Mount Kanchandzonga, & Mount Everest. On your return, visit the famous Ghoom Monastery & the Batasia Loop. Post breakfast, visit The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute & Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (Thursdays closed), Tibetan Self- help Centre Or Refugee Centre(Sundays closed), Tenzing Rock, Japanese temple & Peace Pagoda. Have an outer view of the Tea Garden
Day 3 : Darjeeling Day Excursion to Mirik
Scenic roads drive to Mirik will mesmerise you. Sumendu Lake, tea gardens, landscape gardens, cardamom groves, orange orchards will compell you to spend more time there. (Horse riding & Boating can be done optionally). Nepal border is waiting for you with Pashupati Market to help you carry memories back home
Day 4 : Transfer from Darjeeling To Siliguri
Check out from hotel and proceed towards Siliguri.
Payment Terms & Methods :
50% of the package cost is payable against booking of the package
Remaining 50% of the package cost is payable 7 days before the tour starts
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
• Cancellation within 3 weeks from the start of the journey date 25% shall be charged as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation within 15 days from the start of the journey date 50% shall be charged as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation within 10 days from the start of the journey date 75% shall be charged as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation within 7 days from the start of the journey date 100% shall be charged as cancellation charges.
Nirmal Travels View Profile
5 / 5
About Nirmal Travels
Reviewed: Jun 26, 2018
It is a registered travel agent that provides interesting packages for different destinations and purposes. I have booked my tour package with them. I was surprised to see the wide options it has for budget to luxury clients. I would recommend this company to every acquaintance of mine.
Harpreet Singh Anand -
Reviewed: Jun 19, 2018
I was ardently looking for a travel agent that can provide excellent travel packages in the travel industry. I tried many travel websites but I found this company as the best. It helped me in getting the best deal that too within my budget. So, I can assure that they offer the best service as I have experienced it by myself.
Reviewed: Jun 09, 2018
Due to official purpose, I have to travel to different places all the time. And, ever since I came into contact with this agent, I have never looked back to anyone else for travel packages. It has offered me amazing travel deals for most of destination, even during the peak times.
Nirmal Travels5 /5
Today, 09:52 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld