Today, 11:30 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
NON VEG MEAL Cabs : Non-AC Airfare Others : Other Exclusions (*Car at disposal All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages. It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.. Optional, suggested or unspecified activities. Camera fee (still or movie)
Day 1 : AMB CHINTPURNI BAGLAMUKHI KANGRA DEVI DHARAMSHALA 23 MAY 2018
After arriving at Amb, our vehicle pick up from there and start drive towards
Day 2 : MANALI ROHTANG KAZA
After breakfast check out from hotel as it is the longest day’s journey driving to Kaza (9-10 hrs). Today we will first cross the Rohtang pass (3,980 metres / 13058 feet) and enter Lahaul Spiti valley. We will stop for various photo stops to the rohtaang pass and will stop for lunch break at Chatru. Later we continue our drive to kaza over Kunzum pass, 4,558 metres / 14,950 feet). We will visit the temple on the Kunzum Pass where travellers say prayers before heading down the pass. The Kunzum Pass provides beautiful views of CB ranges and Glaciers. Today you will experience the ever-changing landscapes after, every couple of kilometers. We will arrive Kaza – the administrative headquarters of Spiti valley by evening. Overnight stay in hotel in Kaza.
Day 3 : KAZA DHANKAR PIN VALLEY TABO
After breakfast, we shall visit Tabo monastery, which houses the priceless collection of thangkas (scroll paintings), manuscripts, well-preserved statues, frescos and extensive murals which cover almost every wall.
We visit the Old monastery followed by the new one. Grander than the old monastery, the place is a picture of calm. From here we proceeded toward the nearby caves (phukpas) for which we have to hike a bit from the main road. These caves are used by monks for meditation and one of them also has an elaborate mural inside. From here one gets a bird’s eye view of Tabo village and the surrounding scenery.
Later, we shall drive towards Pin valley National Park, the greenest part of Spiti that lies below the Kungri glacier. The valley is famous for its Chamurthi Horses, one of four recognized Indian horse breeds that are found only in this part of the Indian Himalayas.
we visit the Kungri monastery, one of the oldest monasteries in Spiti and the picturesque village of Mud. Mud is the last village of Pin Valley. we leave Kungri and drive towards the village of Kaza. Today we visit some extraordinary sites.The Dhankar monastery, a near 1,000 year old symbol of Vajrayana Buddhist architecture, is one of the 100 most endangered monuments in the world (as recognized by the World Monuments Fund)! It is constructed on a 300 metre high ledge in a rocky mountain near the confluence of Pin and Spiti rivers. An architectural marvel of its time, today owing to its age and an earthquake that struck the region in 1975, it is in the imminent danger of collapsing. There is also a dilapidated fort (there are some wonderful murals inside its rooms), that once enveloped the entire complex, the remnants of which can be explored by hiking. As a matter of fact, it is this fort which lends the place its name. Dhankar literally means – fort on a cliff!
This journey, beside the Lingti valley, provides you with sights of some of the finest canyons and rock formations in India (some of which, atop the mountain, appear like the ramparts of a fort!). The Lalung monastery, also about a millennium old, is fondly called the Golden Temple (Serkhang) since it has statues (supposedly 1,200 years old!) which are plated in gold.
Overnight stay in tabo.
Day 4 : TABO KOMIC HIKKIM KAZA
Today after breakfast we will be driven to the village of Lagnza. Here there is an opportunity to walk around the village with your guide. You may wish to visit the monastery at the top of the village and on the way look out for fossils. Here you can also see the yak working in the fields or yak grazing in the pastures. We will continue our drive to Hikkim, and the Comic village, which is now the world’s highest village (4,450 metres) joined to a motorable road. Later on for the lunch we will drive you baack to kaza by afternoon. Rest of the time would be free to explore the local market of Kaza. Second night in the same hotel in kaza. Later we will continue our drive to ) was considered the world’s highest village. There is also the option to walk to the nearby mountains where there are big herds of Himalayan blue sheep and snow ibex gather in the evening. Lunch , in a local restaurant, where you will be offered a choice of delicious Tibetan dishes. In the evening we will return to Kaza for a second night at the hotel.
Day 5 : KAZA KUNZUM PASS CHANDERTAL
After breakfast start early from Kaza, travel to ChanderTal Lake via Kunzum la pass.Today we will trek 18 kms from Batal to reach Chandratal and it will take us about 5-6 hrs, while on this trek we will get a nice view of the Lahaul range, peaks like Minar(6172 M), Talagiri(6279 M), Tara Pahar(6227 M) and Mulkila (6517 M). Dinner and overnight stay in tents..Overnight stay at the chandertal camps
Day 6 : CHANDERTAL MANALI
After breakfast Chander Tal –Manali by road and way back via Rohtang Pass ( Rohtang pass situated at the height of 3978 meters on eastern Pir Panjal range of the Himalyas, about 51 km from Manali connects the Kullu valley) , Enjoy the scenic view of snow covered peaks at Rohtang / ,Solang ,Nehru Kund, Rahala Falls ,Gulaba .Leave back to Manali Overnight Stay at Manali
Day 7 : MANALI DELHI DROP
After lots of fun and adventures the trip comes to an end now time to go back to home the Vechile will leave you at railway station. Tour Ends !!!!!!!!
It’s been a great journey. And it’s not the end. On the contrary, it’s the beginning. It’s the beginning of a promise to return to the fascinating himalyan valleys where you made friends for life with its people, the colours of the landscape, the smell of fresh air, the gaze of the millions of stars and your always-smiling friends.
Other Terms & Conditions :
Terms & Conditions
1. The rates are subjects to change without any prior notice. -Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels. 2. The confirmation is subjects to availability. -Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad Weather, ill health, strike, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control. -It is a suggestion for you that please book this offer as soon as possible because we are not holding any booking and it is totally depend on the availability of rooms and flight.
3. From the booking date till 30 days prior to the departure date, 30 % of the package cost is chargeable.
4. From 30 days to 15 days prior to the departure date, 50 % of the package cost is chargeable.
5. From 15 days to 7 days prior to departure date, 75 % of the package cost is chargeable.
6. For cancellations made within 5 days prior to the departure date, 100% of the package cost is chargeable.
7. No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable. - Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in. the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
8. No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.
9. Room Heater charges will be extra charged as per hotel rates in every hotel.
10. Meal plan will be veg in every hotel.( Non veg will be included on travellers request ).
11. Rohtang Pass Permit and sighscene will be provided as per govt. Terms and conditions.
12. Below 5 Years child will be complementry.More then 5 yrs Child will be charged as adults cost.
13. All payments of package cost should be cleared before Last day check out of the tour.
Tanish Himachal Tours View Profile
0 / 5
About Tanish Himachal Tours
Tanish Himachal Tours0 /5
Today, 11:30 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld