Today, 02:23 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Day 1 : New Mal Junction to Lataguri
Meet Our Representative At New Mal Junction / Ixb Who Will Assist the Transfer and Check in to the Hotel or Resort in Lataguri. Balance Day Enjoy the Leisure. Over Night Stay At Lataguri.
Day 2 : Lataguri - Jhalong, Bindu, Smamsing, Santalekhola
After Breakfast Drive to Jahlong & Bindu. Jhalong is Famous for Natural Beauty and Different Species of Birds. Bindu is a Small Village Nearby the Bhutan Border & Its Famous for Cardamom Plantation. Later On Visit Samsing and Santalekhola. Samsing is Situated At the Hight of 3000 Ft. the Cool Climate and Green Shady Place is Scintillating to all Nature Lover. While Uphill to Samsing You Will Be Amazed with Spectacular Dooars Tea Garden On the Hill Slopes. Drive 4 Km Further Up the Road to Reach Santalekhola from Samsing. Take Some Amazing Photo Infront the Stream Santalekhola and the Hanging Bridge. Back to Hotel and Overnight Spend At Lataguri.
Day 3 : Lataguri - Elephant Safari & Excursion At Jaldapara & Khayerabari
After Breakfast Proceed for Jaldapara National Park. Enjoy the Elephant Safari At Your Own Cost. After While Drive to Khayerabari . Back to Hotel and Overnight Stay At Lataguri.
Day 4 : Transfer To Gorumara Elephant Camp
After the breakfast you will be transfer to Gorumara national Park. Enjoy Elephant safari, gypsy safari, and watch tower view by your own.
Day 5 : Transfer To New Mal Rly Stn
Morning After Breakfast Check Out from Hotel You Will Be Transfer to New Mall Station.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 8999 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* Entry Fees, Guide & Porter Charge, Fight fare & Train fare are not included.rnrn
* We do not provide any extra food, Hard drinks & Personal Expenses (Shopping, Laundry, Telephone calls, Tips)rnrn
* Railway ticket and Fight ticket can be arrange on prior request. Rail & flight ticket cost is subject to availability.rnrn
* Family room or dormitory room will be provided as accommodation in pilgrimage Package trip like char Dham (Gangotri, Yamunetri, Kedarnath, Badrinath Gupt Kashi, RudraPrayag etc.)rnrn
* No Insurance cost is added with any trip. Reetrip will not undertake any liability towards any loss or damage of Life/Luggage and any breakage or any other belongings whatsoever of the tourist caused by any accident, theft, robbery or any unexpected happening during the trip.rnrn
* For Reservation of any Package, 25% of total Trip cost will have to be paid. Full Payment must be done before 15 days of Journey Date.rnrn
* Kindly take Money Receipt after every payment. You will get a Package confirmation voucher along with Trip itinerary after full payment is being done. You are requested to bring the Package confirmation Voucher with you during the trip.rnrn
* Reetrip has full right to change the Trip itinerary under any unavoidable circumstances .rnrn
* Kindly go through the whole trip itinerary before you book any Package.rnrn
* Goods & Service Tax (GST) is applicable as per Govt. normsrnrn
* Cancellation charges are applicable as per the cancellation Policy.rnrn
Minimum Cancellation Charge is INR 300/- Per Pax,rnrn
90 Days Before Date of Journey - No Cancellation Chargernrn
60 Days Before Date of Journey - 10% of total Trip Costrnrn
45 Days Before Date of Journey - 20% of total Trip Costrnrn
30 Days Before Date of Journey - 30% of total Trip Costrnrn
15 Days Before Date of Journey - 50% of total Trip Costrnrn
07 Days Before Date of Journey - 75% of total Trip Costrnrn
03 days Before Date of Journey - 100% of Total Trip Costrnrn
Cancellation charges of Flight Ticket (Domestic & International), Rail ticket will be deducted as per the Cancellation Charges of Airlines Company and Indian Railway.rnrn
* No cancellation is accepted without Money Receipt / Invoice and Confirmation Voucher-(If Issued). Kindly produce money receipt (Confirmation Voucher if Issued) for cancellation procedure.rnrn
Reetrip Services View Profile
3 / 5
About Reetrip Services
Niladri Chakraborty -
Reviewed: Jun 20, 2018
I am really glad that I chose this agent for booking different types of travel packages. I have joined hands with this company for availing exciting packages few years ago. And, since then I am availing their services as I know they provide the best of all. Also, I recommend this company to every friend and family member of mine.
Cristina Ticusan -
Reviewed: Jun 13, 2018
My friend suggested contacting this company as I was looking for a travel agent that can provide the best tour package for my preferred destination. It offered complete solution to my travel requirements and the best part is that its customer care executives handle every query with patience and provide apt suggestions.
Reviewed: Jun 03, 2018
I was looking for a travel agent in the market that can provide amazing tour packages. I am delighted that I joined hands with this travel agent to get the best deals. Its customer care executives are really helpful. I provided my details and requirements for the travel package along with my budget and they suggested me the best package. Thanks!
rs. 8,999 PP
Reetrip Services3 /5
Today, 02:23 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld