+91-9650797635

Tour Travel World

Package Overview

No Porterage No Domestic Airfare & Intercity Surface Transfers are included (Can provide quote as separate cost per person) No International Airfare is included (Can provide quote as separate cost per person) No Lunch & Dinner (Can provide quote as separate cost per person, per meal, per day) Any Costs not included/mentioned in itinerary Tips and/or Gratuity not included (Suggested tip of approx. USD 2.00 per person per day)

Contact Agent Plan A Trip Text Me

Day wise Itinerary

  • Day 1 : Arrive in Toronto

    Welcome to Toronto!! A fabulous waterfront city lying on the north shore of Lake Ontario,
    Toronto is Canada’s largest and most cosmopolitan city. Its breathtaking architecture, world
    Class Theater, international sports, and beautiful waterfront setting make this a popular city to
    study in. Stroll around Harbor Front Park with new international friends. Over 25 million people
    visit Toronto annually. Upon Arrival, check in Hotel.

  • Day 2 : Toronto City Tour

    After Breakfast, proceed for a City tour of Toronto where you will explore- Hockey Hall of Fame,
    CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Olympic Spirit, Toronto's Harbour Front, St.
    Lawrence Market, and the Entertainment District, Casa Loma, the Royal Ontario Museum, Bata
    Shoe Museum, Eaton Centre.

    • Meals & Drinks : Breakfast
  • Day 3 : Niagara Falls Day Tour

    After Breakfast, today you will proceed towards Canada’s greatest Natural Wonder- Niagara
    Falls. You will visit the Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock, Floral Clock, Clifton Hill, and Niagara on
    the lake. We will board the Hornblower cruise, which takes us close to the thundering falls and
    around the American and Horseshoe Falls (seasonal). Later we will proceed back to Toronto.

    • Meals & Drinks : Breakfast
  • Day 4 : Toronto - Montreal

    After Breakfast, fly to Montreal, a city at the foot of Mount Royal, known for its majestic
    Churches, Olympic Stadium and exciting festivals. Upon arrival, check in the hotel. Spend the
    time at Leisure.

    • Meals & Drinks : Breakfast
  • Day 5 : Montreal City Tour

    After Breakfast, proceed for an exciting city tour of Montreal. Visit Old Montreal, Notre-Dame
    Basilica, Olympia Park, Mount Royal Park, St. Joseph's Oratory, Montreal Harbor,
    Chinatown, Place Ville Marie, City Hall, Bell Centre, Downtown Montreal and much more.

    • Meals & Drinks : Breakfast
  • Day 6 : Ottawa City Tour

    After Breakfast, Travel from Montreal by motor coach and spend a day exploring beautiful and
    historic Ottawa, Canada's Capital. City tour includes the Parliament Building, Supreme Court of
    Canada, National Arts Center, and Rideau Canal. Ottawa City Hall, Rockcliffe Lookout, Dows
    Lake, Ornamental Gardens, Chinatown & Little Italy, Farmers By Ward Market. Later drive back
    to Montreal.

    • Meals & Drinks : Breakfast
  • Day 7 : Quebec City Tour & Montmorency Falls

    After Breakfast, proceed for a day tour to Quebec City. Today we will bring you through all the
    historical treasures of Quebec such as: Place Royale, Plains of Abraham, Parliament Building,
    Montmorency Falls, Ile D'Orleans, Place D'Armes and many more.

    • Meals & Drinks : Breakfast
  • Day 8 : Montreal - Fly Out

    Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next Destination.

    • Meals & Drinks : Breakfast

Contact Agent Plan A Trip Text Me

Inclusions

  • Hotel
  • Meals
  • Sightseeing
  • Hotel Accommodations
  • Breakfast
  • Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers
  • City Tour: Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City
  • Entrance Tickets: CN Tower, Hornblower Cruise
  • Day Trip to Ottawa
  • Day Trip to Niagara Falls
  • Day Trip to Quebec City & Montmorency Falls
  • All Taxes except resort fee and surcharges (TBA upon
  • confirmation of services)

Contact Agent Plan A Trip Text Me

Exclusions

  • No Porterage
  • No Domestic Airfare & Intercity Surface Transfers are
  • included (Can provide quote as separate cost per person)
  • No International Airfare is included (Can provide quote as separate
  • cost per person)
  • No Lunch & Dinner (Can provide quote as separate cost per person, per
  • meal, per day)
  • Any Costs not included/mentioned in itinerary
  • Tips and/or Gratuity not included (Suggested tip of approx.
  • USD 2.00 per person per day)

Contact Agent Plan A Trip Text Me

Payments

    • A Deposit of 25% WILL BE REQUIRED to start any booking process. The Remaining Balance of 75% will be due no later than 7 DAYS prior to client arrival.

Contact Agent Plan A Trip Text Me

Terms & Conditions

Payment Terms & Methods :


  • A Deposit of 25% WILL BE REQUIRED to start any booking process. The Remaining Balance of 75% will be due no later than 7 DAYS prior to client arrival.

Other Terms & Conditions :


  • Surcharges will apply if any tradeshow, fair, special event or concert is being held at the applicable city during travel.

  • 7M Tours reserves the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.

  • No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.

  • 7M Tours will not be held responsible for any missed breakfast, lunch or dinner due to flight timings.

  • No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.

  • 7M Tours will not be held liable for any baggage charges or any other charges by any airline(s) for the clients.

  • Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice & payment terms and conditions.

  • Changes to any part of the agreed itinerary cannot be made once partial and/or full payment has been made to 7M Tours.

  • The Tour Itinerary will not start on a weekend unless previously arranged by 7M Tours.

Contact Agent Plan A Trip Text Me

This Tour is Offered by

7m Tours LLC View Profile

0 / 5


About 7m Tours LLC

7M Tours is a full-service Destination Management Company, efficiently providing complete travel services – Hotels, Travel Events, Transportation, Meals, Airlines, Cruises, City Tours & etc. The management strongly believes in delivering value-oriented services and building strong long-term business relationships. Read More...

Contact Agent Plan A Trip Text Me

Interested in This Tour?

Plan A Trip
  • Requests are send directly to the tour operator
  • We recommend to request quotes from 3 operators
  • Budget | Private Tour Package
  • Toronto, Montreal
Plan A Trip

More Packages by 7m Tours LLC

View More

Tour Packages for 8 Days and 7 Nights

Toronto, Montreal Tour Package

X Hi, Planning To Travel? Let us help you.
Live Chat
TourTravelWorld

TourTravelWorld
Hello! Are you looking for Eastern Canada Tour ?

Today, 05:39 PM

TourTravelWorld
Good! When would you be traveling?

You

TourTravelWorld
Which city is the starting point of your travel?

You

TourTravelWorld
Looks great! Please share your Email id so that we can contact you.

You

TourTravelWorld
Please provide your contact number.

You

TourTravelWorld
How many travelers are there in your group?

You

TourTravelWorld
Your NAME would help us to serve you better.

Powered by TourTravelWorld