Today, 12:10 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Day 1 : Arrive at Guwahati and go for a joy-drive to Shillong
As They Say – “the Journey to the Destination is No Less Exciting”, It Holds Well in this Case. After You Arrive At the Guwahati Airport or Railway Station, You are Driven to the Scotland of the East. the Drive Leading to this Picturesque Town is Enchanting as Well. for About Three Hours Covering a Distance of 120 Kms You are Taken Through the Scenic Countryside of Guwahati. Be It the Houses, Alleys, or Markets, There is a Significant Shift from the Ordinary.
everything About this Region is Bestowed with Distinctiveness. the Dynamic Landscape is Well-represented By Hills, Valleys, Mountains, and Rivers. At a Distance You Can See Meandering Streams Flowing Through the Dense Foliage. such a Drive Sets the Context for a Pleasurable Trip Ahead. Upon Arriving At Shillong, You Check-in to Your Hotel and Spend An Overnight.
Day 2 : Shillong Sightseeing Delights
Lady Hydari Park Tour, Ward’s Lake Visit, Spread Eagle Falls Visit, Botanical Garden Tour, State Museum Tour, Barapani Lake Visit
start the Day At Shillong with a Visit to the Ward’s Lake. It is Named After the Erstwhile Commissioner of Assam Sir William Ward. the Key Attraction of this Lake is Boating. Next You Visit the Lady Hydari Park Which is An Abounding Garden Replete with Nature’s Finest Attributes. the Highlight of this Park is the Beautiful Expanses of Flower Beds. An Ideal Romantic Spot for Doting Couples; It is a Family Vacation Spot Too.
your Next Destination is the Spread Eagle Falls also Called the Sati Falls. from a Distance, the Waters in Combination with the Rocks Look like a Bird or Eagle About to Take Into the Skies. Next, You Visit the Botanical Garden. Set Amidst the Mawphlang Sacred Groves, this is a Treasure Trove of Rare Species of Trees and Plants. Visit the State Museum or the Meghalaya State Museum to See Artifacts Relating to Shillong’s Culture, History, and Industry. After An Enjoyable Time It is Time for a Lunch At Your Hotel Before You Head to the Barapani Lake. It is a Popular Tourist Spot for Water Sports such as Kayaking and Paddling. Return to Your Hotel to Enjoy a Leisurely Evening Absorbing the Ambience of the Hotel.
Day 3 : Visit the wet wet wet Cherrapunjee
Cave Exploration, Waterfalls Visit
Cherrapunjee experiences more downpours than any other place on Earth. When you visit this place, you can see from the abundance of greenery that there is absolutely no shortage of water here. Your first sightseeing destination is the limestone caves. Bring out your prehistoric instincts as you navigate a maze of caves. Explore these caves and feel at home in enclosures that were actual homes to ancient human beings. After a round of cave exploration, it is time to visit the waterfalls of Cherrapunjee. The Nohsngithiang Falls, Dainthlen Falls, and Nohkailikai Falls are the must-see attractions given their aura and scenic value. You return to your hotel and spend an overnight on a cozy bed.
Day 4 : Travel back to Guwahati
After a fruitful journey that engaged you in exotic experiences, it’s time to head back home. You arrive at the Guwahati airport or railway station. As you look back, you take with you pleasant memories.
Payment Terms & Methods :
1. Air Fare / Train fare/ Bus Tickets
2. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porter age.
3. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
5. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
6. Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
7. Travel Insurance.
8. Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
9. Home to Air port / Train Station / Bus Stop Come your own.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
1. Registration Amount is Half of the Packaging Cost.
2. Discounts are applicable for limited tours, limited seats and for limited period only.
3. Book early to get Maximum Discount As seats fill discount reduces
4. Save more with Senior Citizen discount, Group discount, Full payment discount and Repeat Guest discount.
5. PAN is Mandatory against cash payment exceeding Rs.50,000/-
6. The above estimate excludes any government taxes applicable from time to time.
7. 5% GST is applicable on the above mentioned tour cost.
8. Child Air fare / Train Fair / Bus Faire Charge as actual.
9. Please Cary on tour Id Proof & Address Proof (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Election ID, Photos, Bank Passbook, Etc.)
10. Sightseeing of adventurous type is totally dependent on weather. In case, the weather turns out to be unfavorable & sightseeing is not possible, so we will not refund any amount.
11. We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
12. We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programmed or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents. Package Cancellation Policy
If some reason customer like to cancel tour then written request is compulsory.
1. Cancellation prior 60 days – 100% Refundable
2. Cancellation prior 40 days – 50% Cost Refundable on Package Cost
3. Cancellation prior 20 days – 25% Cost Refundable on Package Cost
4. Cancellation prior 15 days – 0 % Cost Refundable on Package Cost.
5. GST Amount will not be refunded
Crazy Safar Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. View Profile
0 / 5
About Crazy Safar Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd.
Reviewed: Mar 27, 2019
I was in search of a reliable travel agent, providing different types of tour packages. On the recommendation of one of my colleagues, I contacted this company and guess what! I got the most amazing deals that were under my budget. I would recommend this website to everyone.
Reviewed: Mar 20, 2019
Glad that I have shaken hands with this travel agent for availing excellent tour packages for different locations. I am booking my travel packages with this company from a very long time and I have complete faith in them. It offers the best deals on every travel package even in the peak time.
Regin Susan Jacob -
Reviewed: Mar 10, 2019
I was ardently looking for a travel agent that can provide excellent travel packages in the travel industry. I tried many travel websites but I found this company as the best. It helped me in getting the best deal that too within my budget. So, I can assure that they offer the best service as I have experienced it by myself.
Crazy Safar Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd.0 /5
Today, 12:10 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld