Today, 07:11 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Day 1 : Arrival to Ranchi Airport/Railway Station
Arrival to Ranchi Airport/Railway Station, meet and greet assistance by our airport representative. Pick up the guests & directly transfers to the Hotel. After breakfast go to visit Huddru falls, Jonha Falls & Sita Falls. Hundru Falls located 28 km away from Ranchi; here you can take bath at a lovely pool at the base of the fall. Sita falls is formed out of River Kanchi is a wonderful place to visit. Sita falls is located in Ramgarh district of Jharkhand state. Back to hotel stay.
Day 2 : Netarhat
In Morning After the Breakfast At Hotel, Go to Netarhat to Visit Magnolia Sunset Point, Netarhat School and Netarhat Dam Etc. Netarhat Known as “queen of Chotanagpur”, is a Renowned Hill Station in Latehar District of Jharkhand, India. After this We Will Take You to Visit Upper Ghaghri Falls in Netarhat. It is Located 4km Away from Netarhat Which is One of the Unique and Widely Known Fall Hill Stations. It is a Small But Exquisite Waterfall, Flowing Below the Water of Netarhat Dam Inside a Beautiful Valley. Background Scenic Beauty is Worth Spotting, Dense Forest Display the Amazing Waterfall Becomes the Natural Exploit for Tired Visitors. Overnight Stay At Hotel.
Day 3 : Belta
In morning after the breakfast at hotel, we will pick up you Netarhat to Betla which is the most famous tourist place in Jharkhand having dense bamboo forest and Sal trees. Here visit to Lodh waterfalls and Mirchaiya falls (optional). Lodh water falls is the highest water fall in Jharkhand and 21st highest waterfall in India. After the lunch we will took you to visit Betla National Park (Wild life sanctuary). Betla National Park located on the Chota Nagpur Plateau in the Latehar district of Jharkhand. This national park hosts a wide variety of wildlife. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : Departure
After Breakfast at the hotel, Check-out from the hotel and transfer to Ranchi Airport with sweet memories.
Payment Terms & Methods :
1. Air Fare / Train fare/ Bus Tickets
2. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porter age.
3. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
5. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
6. Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
7. Travel Insurance.
8. Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
9. Home to Air port / Train Station / Bus Stop Come your own.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
1. Registration Amount is Half of the Packaging Cost.
2. Discounts are applicable for limited tours, limited seats and for limited period only.
3. Book early to get Maximum Discount As seats fill discount reduces
4. Save more with Senior Citizen discount, Group discount, Full payment discount and Repeat Guest discount.
5. PAN is Mandatory against cash payment exceeding Rs.50,000/-
6. The above estimate excludes any government taxes applicable from time to time.
7. 5% GST is applicable on the above mentioned tour cost.
8. Child Air fare / Train Fair / Bus Faire Charge as actual.
9. Please Cary on tour Id Proof & Address Proof (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Election ID, Photos, Bank Passbook, Etc.)
10. Sightseeing of adventurous type is totally dependent on weather. In case, the weather turns out to be unfavorable & sightseeing is not possible, so we will not refund any amount.
11. We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
12. We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programmed or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents. Package Cancellation Policy
If some reason customer like to cancel tour then written request is compulsory.
1. Cancellation prior 60 days – 100% Refundable
2. Cancellation prior 40 days – 50% Cost Refundable on Package Cost
3. Cancellation prior 20 days – 25% Cost Refundable on Package Cost
4. Cancellation prior 15 days – 0 % Cost Refundable on Package Cost.
5. GST Amount will not be refunded
Crazy Safar Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. View Profile
0 / 5
About Crazy Safar Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd.
Reviewed: Mar 27, 2019
I was in search of a reliable travel agent, providing different types of tour packages. On the recommendation of one of my colleagues, I contacted this company and guess what! I got the most amazing deals that were under my budget. I would recommend this website to everyone.
Reviewed: Mar 20, 2019
Glad that I have shaken hands with this travel agent for availing excellent tour packages for different locations. I am booking my travel packages with this company from a very long time and I have complete faith in them. It offers the best deals on every travel package even in the peak time.
Regin Susan Jacob -
Reviewed: Mar 10, 2019
I was ardently looking for a travel agent that can provide excellent travel packages in the travel industry. I tried many travel websites but I found this company as the best. It helped me in getting the best deal that too within my budget. So, I can assure that they offer the best service as I have experienced it by myself.
Crazy Safar Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd.0 /5
Today, 07:11 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld