Today, 06:42 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
- Free Vietnam Visa entry letterInternational airfare and airport tax in & out Vietnam Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program Visa to Vietnam, if any Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels Travel insurance Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...) Tipping/ Gratuities Single Supplement Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.08-1030-04
Day 1 : Hanoi Arrival – Night train to Sapa
You will be greeted at the airport and transferred to down town. Hanoi, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards and verdant public parks – the capital of Vietnam. The rest of day is yours.
In the evening: Bus and guide will pick up again then transfer to Railway Station to catch night train to Sapa. Overnight on the train.
Day 2 : Lao Cai –Lao Chai –Tavan –Giang Ta Chai Village
5:30 – 6:30: Pick up at Lao Cai train station by our staffs then drive to Sa Pa by bus.
7:00 -8:00: Have breakfast and relax at hotel. If hotel has avaiable room, you can check in early, if not, you join in tour first.
9:00 – 9:30: Our guide takes you to visit two villages of the H’mong and Dzay People, called Lao Chai, Ta Van and Giang ta chai villages. Have lunch on the way or in a family of the ethnic people. (You will start trekking from hotel to the Lao Chai village with the distance about: 12 kms.
17:00 When you finish the trekking trip at the end of the village, our bus will pick up you back to Sapa town.Dinner and Overnight in hotel.Overnight in Sapa.
Day 3 : Sapa- Cat Cat village - Ha Noi
7:00 Have breakfast.
9:00 – 9:30 Our guide takes you to visit a village of Black H’mong people.It is named Cat Cat Village, you have a chance to visit a waterfall and the hydroelectric power station built by the French ( This activity take 2 hours walking up and down to the valley ).
12:30 -13:00:Back to SaPa town and have lunch on restaurant.You are free and easy to discover Sapa town.
16:30 – 17:00: Transfer from hotel to Lao Cai train station. Have dinner at the restaurant, near the train station before getting on the night train to go back to Ha Noi. Overnight on the train.
Day 4 : Hanoi – Halong Bay -Overnight on cruise
AM: Arrive Hanoi early in the morning (at approx 04:30 – 05:00 a.m). Our bus and staff will pick you up at Train Station and drive to hotel in Hanoi for breakfast (No room this morning).
07:45 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide then go for Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
Embark harbor, board Dragon Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing. Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot amazing cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.Stop at Soi Sim island or Titop Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing…
Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste some local wine, fruits.
Join in a cooking session on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00 Have dinner on board. Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luck with squid-fishing. Overnight on Dragon gold Cruise in the middle of Ha Long Bay.
Day 5 : Halong Bay – Hanoi
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
Do kayaking the best way to explore true beauty of Ha Long.
Check out your cabin. Photograph wonderful views of Ha Long while sailing back to harbor.
11:00: Savor lunch on board and leave Dragon gold Cruise.
12: 30: Say goodbye to Ha Long Bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 Drop you off at your hotel Overnight in Hanoi
Day 6 : Hanoi - Departure
Breakfast at hotel. Free time to explore Hanoi by yourself until driver take you directly to the airport .End of trip!
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||$ 290 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Nhat Long Travel View Profile
0 / 5
About Nhat Long Travel
Today, 06:42 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld