Today, 06:31 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Patni Top : Patnitop or Patni Top is a hilltop tourist location in Udhampur district in Jammu and Kashmir state of India. The river Chenab flows in close proximity to this location. The name 'Patnitop' is a distortion of the original name of the place, "Patan Da Talab" meaning "Pond of the Princess". In olden times a pond existed in the meadows and a certain princess often used to bathe there. Some part of the pond still exists near the local youth hostel. It may be the case that the British had difficulties recording the Indian name correctly in their revenue records. Hence, over the years the name has changed from "Patan Da Talab" to Patnitop.Patnitop is located in the Lower Himalayan Range close to the Pir Panjal range, The towns ofKud and Batote are nearby. Kud is a very small town where sweet shops make fresh Patissa (a sweet). It may be bought hot and melts in one's mouth. Batote is known as a place for quality rajma or the kidney bean. Patnitop offers beautiful picnic spots, peaceful walks and breathtaking views of the mountainscape of the Chenab basin. In winter, the resort is generally covered with a thick mantle of snow thus providing opportunities for various snow games including skiing. It is the closest winter resort to Jammu and to Udhampur and is second to none in its natural charm, climate, pine forests and lush green cover.
Places Of Interest :- Nathatop, Naag Mandir, Sanasar Lake, Baglihar Dam, Sudh Mahadev.
Katra : Katra or Katra Vaishno Devi, as it is popularly known, is a small town in Reasi district of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir situated in the foothills of the Trikuta Mountains, where the holy shrine of Vaishno Devi is located. It is located 42 km from the city of Jammu. Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, one of the leading technical universities of India, is also located here. Katra serves as the base camp for pilgrims who visit Vaishno Devi. The number of pilgrims that visit the shrine every year has increased from 1.4 million in 1986 to 8.2 million in 2009. Over the years, a lot has changed, but one should not miss the opportunity to walk through the main bazaar (market) for buying (do not forget/hesitate to negotiate a bit) souvenirs, dry fruits, woollen garments, hosiery, leather jackets, etc.
To reach Vaishno Devi temple the pilgrims have to register at the Katra before starting the trek. By registering, the pilgrims get accident insurance while on the trek for 1 Lakh INR. It is a trek of 14 km.
There is another trek (1.5 km) from Vaishno Devi temple for Baba Bhaironnath. It is said that the pilgrimage is not complete until you visit this temple at last. The scenery throughout the trek is picturesque. Environment-friendly auto rickshaws and helicopter services have started, to make the journey a pleasant one.
Places Of Interest :- Katra: Bhumika Devi Mandir, Nau Devi Mandir, Baba Dhansar, etc.Lunch is not included in the package.
Personal expenses are not included in the package.
X-Max & New Year supplements will be charged extra.
Any monument entrance fee/activity charges/adventure sport charges / Gaming charges etc. (if applicable).
Guide charges are not included in the package. This can be arranged at additional cost as per the guest request if available on that location.
Transfer from Udhampur Railway station To Patnitop and from Patnitop To Katra can be arranged as per the customers requirement at additional cost.
Day 1 : Hotel Check-in And Spend Leisure Time
Check-in in the hotel at your own after fresh up at the hotel rest of the day is free to explore the valley, trek through the green meadows and thick deodar forest. In the evening come to the hotel and have your dinner at the hotel. No breakfast, but only dinner will be served this day.
Day 2 : Local Sightseeing And Spend Romantic Evening
Get up early morning, have your breakfast in the hotel and after breakfast explore the valley by small car arranged for you, come back to the hotel in the evening and enjoy the bonfire in frosty evening have your sumptuous candle light dinner at the hotel.
Day 3 : Hotel Check-out And Proceed To Vaishno Devi Darshan
Get up early morning have your breakfast at the hotel and further proceed to your next divine destination Vaishno Devi (Katra). Check-in the hotel post lunch take a short rest here have some local shopping and come back to the hotel in the evening have your dinner at the hotel and spend a comfortable night.
Day 4 : Divine Darshan Of Maa Vaishno Devi
Get up early morning have your breakfast at the hotel and start your trip to Maa Vaishno Devi Bhawan for Darshan and after getting the blessings of Mata Rani now time to return back to the hotel. Have your dinner at the hotel and spend a comfortable night.
Day 5 : Time to Say Bye to Valley with Lots of Memories
It’s time to say good bye to Katra, pack up your bags and have your breakfast at the hotel, your honeymoon tour ends with lots of sweet memories.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 12900 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Other Terms & Conditions :
1) Transportation as per the itinerary only.
2) The package can’t be clubbed with any other offer/deal.
3) Package inclusions and itinerary can’t be change/negotiate.
4) Service Tax would be charged extra as per the govt. rule (as applicable).
5) The package can’t be booked for a single person, it is for two adults only.
6) Local sightseeing as per the itinerary depends on the local weather conditions.
7) Refund on cancellation depends upon the concerned hotel’s cancellation policies.
8) Per person rates (in Rs.), and applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room.
9) The above package is not valid during the festival season, national holidays, long weekends, and New Year.
10) Guests are not allowed to drink (alcohol)/smoke / do any other illegal activities as per the Indian laws inside the cab, provided for the above mentioned itinerary.
11) Package rates are subject to change without prior notice. However the new package rates would be conveyed to the guest depending on the availability in the hotels.
12) Bariza Events And Holidays reserves the right to change/modify/terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice. However the guests who have already booked their packages would be informed on time.
Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd. View Profile
0 / 5
About Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
rs. 12,900 PP
Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd.0 /5
Today, 06:31 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld