Today, 11:49 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Meal plan : Breakfast ,Dinner. Cabs : AC ( Note : A/C will won’t be operational in hills )NON VEG MEAL Cabs : Non-AC Airfare Others : Other Exclusions (*Car at disposal All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages. It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.. Optional, suggested or unspecified activities. Camera fee (still or movie)
Day 1 : CHANDIGARH -SHIMLA
Start Your Journey from Chandigarh. Drive Your Way to Shimla in a Private Vehicle. Reach Shimla and Check in At the Hotel. Rest of the Evening Your Own Leisure and Visit to Some Temples. Dinner and Overnight Stay At the Hotel
Day 2 : SHIMLA LOCAL SIGHT SEEN AND KUFRI
Early Morning After Breakfast, You are Taken On An Excursion to the Skiing Resort of Kufri,Kufri -(altitude 2622 M) Known for Its Ski Runs Kufri. 16kms Away from Shimla, Attracts the Largest Number of Tourists Who Come to Shimla It Has a Backdrop of Peaks Covered with Snow.
kufri Fun Campus –
himalayan Nature Park –
green Valley –
local Sight Scenes of Shimla
overnight Stay At Shimla.
Day 3 : SHIMLA MANALI
After Early Breakfast We Move Towards Manali. On the Way Sight-seeing like Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu.the Cab Will Run On Road Besides Beautiful River Beas and also You Will Feel the Actual Beauty of Huge Mountains and Valleys.you Will also Met with a Tunnel Known as Aut Tunnel Which is 3 Kms Long.
till Manali You Will Feel the Fresh Airs and Clatter of River Beas After Reached Manali Check in to Hotel.overnight Stay At Manali.
Day 4 : MANALI LOCAL
After breakfast cab will move towards local places of Manali.
Situated atop a hillock the Hidimba Devi Temple is surrounded by thick deodar forests and was built in 1553. The temple is dedicated to the Rakshasa Hidimba who was also the wife of the Pandava Bhima. The temple structure is built in a distinctive architectural style that somewhat crosses Indian architecture with the one employed in the Buddhist monasteries. The structure is made primarily of wood and 70 meters from the temple also lays the temple dedicated to Ghatotkacha, the son of Bhima and Hidimba and a hero of the Mahabharatha war.
Vashist Hot Water Springs
The place lies at a distance of 4-5 kilometers from Manali and is situated across the Beas River. The village of Vashist is famous for its sulphurous Hot Water Springs and is a popular attraction among tourist and pilgrims. The springs can also be enjoyed in privacy at the Turkish-styles bath houses which are available here. The village is also famous for its stone temples which are dedicated to a local saint Vashishta.
Day 5 : MANALI SOLANG
After Breakfast, Visit the Solang Valley the Place is also Well Known for Adventurous Sports Whether Summer Sports or Winter Sports. Parachuting, Skating/skiing, Zorbing and Paragliding are Some of the Famous Sports Played Here. Few Ski Agencies also Offer Different Courses as Well as Equipment to Enjoy But These Agencies are Active Only in Winter Seasons Since Snow Melts in Summer Season
overnight Stay At Hotel
Day 6 : Manali-kasol-manikaran Chandigarh Drop
Today Morning After Breakfast Check Out from Hotel and Depart with Your Journey Back to Chandigarh
on Arrival in Kullu You Can Do River Rafting (on Your Own Expenses if It is Operational) and Shopping for World Famous Pashmina Shawls. Then Visit Vaishno Devi Temple and Local Market. After that Proceed Towards Manikaran Sahib, On Arrival At Manikkaran Sahib Take a Bath in Natural Hot Springs of Sulphur and Then Visit Old Shiv Temple, Ram Temple and Gurudwara Manikaran Sahib. Manikaran is Located in the Parvati Valley (altitude of 1760 Meters) and Along the River Beas.
and We Will Back to Chandigarh & Last Drop.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 26500 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Other Terms & Conditions :
Terms & Condition
1. The rates are subjects to change without any prior notice. -Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels . 2. The confirmation is subjects to availability. -Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad Weather, ill health, strike, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control. -It is a suggestion for you that please book this offer as soon as possible because we are not holding any booking and it is totally depend on the availability of rooms and flight.
3. From the booking date till 30 days prior to the departure date, 30 % of the package cost is chargeable.
4. From 30 days to 15 days prior to the departure date, 50 % of the package cost is chargeable.
5. From 15 days to 7 days prior to departure date, 75 % of the package cost is chargeable.
6. For cancellations made within 5 days prior to the departure date, 100% of the package cost is chargeable.
7. No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable. - Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in. the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
8. No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.
9. Room Heater charges will be extra charged as per hotel rates in every hotel.
10. Meal plan will be veg in every hotel.( Non veg will be included on travellers request ).
11. Rohtang Pass Permit and sighscene will be provided as per govt. Terms and conditions.
12. Below 5 Years child will be complementry.More then 5 yrs Child will be charged as adults cost.
13. All payments of package cost should be cleared before Last day check out of the tour.
Tanish Himachal Tours View Profile
0 / 5
About Tanish Himachal Tours
rs. 26,500 PP
Tanish Himachal Tours0 /5
Today, 11:49 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld