Arrival at Ahmedabad and transfer to Udaipur. On arrival at Udaipur meet & greet then check in at Hotel. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the romantic city of Rajasthan. Later visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset.Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, excursion to Eklingji temples its neighboring cities also have some very beautiful temples. And the Eklingji and Nagda temples are a must visit. We begin our tour with Eklingji. The town has in all about 70 temples including the famous Eklingji Shiva temple. The original structure of the temple was built in 734 A.D. The temple has a beautiful rustic architecture with distinctly carved tower. The temple also has beautiful and heavy silver doors. On entering the main hall, you are greeted by a mesmerizing fragrance and a silver image of ‘Nandi’. There are two more Nandi’s in the temple; one made of black stone and the other of brass. Shiva is worshipped here in the form of a four faced black marble image. Later Visit City Palace and other local places / Market. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast proceed to your onwards destination.
The following terms and conditions are general in nature. If a package contains specific terms and conditions, those will take precedence over the following.
•All Amounts should be clear before date of travel. Company are not responsible for any delay of amount prior to the travel date.
•As per Hotels & transport rules, they need full amount for Confirmation.
•If any delay in payment, Hotels have right to take another booking for the same date.
• The client will check in on there own.
• Any other services if availed of by the clients like laundry, drinks, telephone calls mineral water etc. will be paid to the hotel directly by the client.
· Tariff is per head on twin sharing basis.
· Each room can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed unless specified otherwise
· Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non-AC Indica / WagonR or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non-AC Sumo / Victa / Bolero / Max etc. Innova will accommodate maximum 6 person.
· Local Sight Seeing would be in Maruti Van. Each Maruti van would carry 4 heads.
· Children upto the age of 5 years without extra bed is complimentary.
· Children between 6 and 12 years will be charged “Child With Bed” or “Child No Bed” depending on service taken.
· Above 12 years will be considered equivalent to an adult for cost purposes.
· The Guests must carry proof of age of the child in the absence of which, the hotel may put additional charges.
· All Children must always be included while considering vehicle requirement and if necessary additional vehicle charge must be paid for the child.
Package Cost Includes
· Arrival Assistance.
· Hotel Accommodation and Meal as Per Plan.
· Transfer and Sight Seeing in exclusive non-AC vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only on drop basis and not on disposal basis. The same vehicle will not provide service throughout the tour.
Package Cost Excludes
· Air Fare / Train fare.
· Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
· Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
· Additional car usage beyond suggested Itinerary
· Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
· Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
· Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
· Service Tax
· Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
Advance Money (10% of the total package cost) is Non Refundable
20% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 15 to 7 days before arrival
40% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 7 to 1 days before arrival
No refund is possible in case of cancellation after the tour starts.
No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.
Please check the tariff validity and note that all packages are subject to a Government service Tax of 3.09%
Before confirming a tour, please make sure you have matched the package code mentioned in the Cost Sheet with the individual package cost.
Cost for optional tour or recommended activities mentioned in the packages are not included. For instance trip to Nathula Pass, Baba Mandir, Yumesamdong, Gurudongmar Lake etc.
** Please note in case you want to cancel only one passenger out of two (or in proportion when more passengers are travelling). The second passenger will have to pay for single occupancy which will be calculated and given at the time of cancellation or will have to cancel both the passengers. It is not possible to cancel only one passenger out of two (or in proportion when more passengers are travelling)
Altering the confirmed plan before tour starts:
Anmolyatra Tours & Travels can make changes in the tour plan based on your requirement before the final tour confirmation without any extra cost. However, to change a confirmed tour plan between the confirmation and arrival date a processing charge between INR 500 and INR 3000.00 will be applied on the new tour cost (the final processing charge will depend on the type of alteration). The charge is not applicable for extension of tour and related services.
Altering the confirmed plan during the tour:
Anmolyatra Tours & Travels can extend or alter the itinerary during an ongoing tour as per guest’s specific requirement. The cost for the changed programme is payable separately and adjustment of cost with the original itinerary is not possible.
Ms Mr. Ashok Sharma, Ms. Priyanka Rai & Mr. Mahesh Ba
Himalayan Golden Tri..
6 Days / 5 Night
Darjeeling - Kalimpong - ..
The Queen of Hills ..
3 Days / 2 Night
Exotic Himalaya Tour
5 Days / 4 Night
Gangtok - Pelling
The Golden Shangri-L..
6 Days / 5 Night
Gangtok - Lachung
Land Of Tea Garden &..
7 Days / 6 Night
Gangtok - Darjeeling
Jewel Of The East To..
9 Days / 8 Night
Gangtok - Lachung - Darje..
Mt. Kailash Tour
14 Days / 13 Night
Kathmandu - Nyalam - Dong..
Journey Of North Eas..
11 Days / 10 Night
Gangtok - Lachung - Pelli..
Central Dooars Tour
4 Days / 3 Night
Jaldapara - Lataguri
Queens Paradise Tour
6 Days / 5 Night
Darjeeling - Kalimpong