Today, 11:09 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Malaysia is not only an economic, but also a touristic powerhouse. In this trip, we take you to Kuala Lumpur, its exceedingly-modern capital and to the beautiful and idyllic hill station of Cameron Highlands. Through this tour, you will be able to experience the fast pace of the city as well as the slower, more charming life of the hills. Langkawi is probably one of the most exciting destinations in Asia, with its palm fringed white sand beaches and turquoise waters; it is a heaven for tourists. This package not only takes you to Langkawi but also the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is one of the most cosmopolitan cities of the world, with world class architechture and sightseeings. On this package, let us take you to this wonderous city, where we swear you the time of your life!
Day 1 : Pickup from Kuala Lumpur to Hotel
Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, be transferred to the hotel and check-in (Standard check in time 1500 hours).
• Spend the rest of the day at leisure or choose an optional tour of Kuala Lumpur Cultural Night Tour.
• Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Day 2 : Kuala Lumpur
• After breakfast, proceed for your Kuala Lumpur City Tour.
• Kuala Lumpur as “KL”, offers a variety of historic sites and monuments including the National Mosque – the oldest Mosque located at the confluence of two rivers – King’s Palace and National Museum. You will also pass by the Parliament House, Supreme Court with its unique Moorish architecture (Sultan Abdul Samad building), and the Independent Square.
• Stop for a quick photo near the famous Petronas Twin Tower and then head to the Kuala Lumpur Tower to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the city.
• Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 : Genting Highland
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, check-out from the hotel and transfer to Genting Highland otherwise known as Resorts World Genting, is a hill resort in Malaysia developed by Genting Group. Here utilize your one-day and experience the adrenaline rush as you ride on the thrilling rides in snow world. Later in the evening, check-in and relax overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Leisure
Day free for leisure or can opt for an optional tour.Overnight night stay at the same hotel
Day 5 : Drop At Kuala Lumpur Airport
Post a delicious breakfast at the hotel, check-out from the hotel and transfer to Kuala Lumpur airport to board your flight for way back home.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 38000 / Adult ( With Tax )|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 40% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Sixth Sense Holidays View Profile
0 / 5
About Sixth Sense Holidays
Ashim Sengupta -
Reviewed: Aug 30, 2019
We are looking for a travel agent that provides tour packages to exotic locations. I am really glad that I found this organization. Unlike others, it has genuine connections and thus it offers interesting packages. I would genuinely like to recommend this company to everyone.
Ravi Kumar -
Reviewed: Aug 23, 2019
I was looking for a travel agent in the market that can provide amazing tour packages. I am delighted that I joined hands with this travel agent to get the best deals. Its customer care executives are really helpful. I provided my details and requirements for the travel package along with my budget and they suggested me the best package. Thanks!
Jose Paul -
Reviewed: Aug 13, 2019
I was reaching out to hundreds of travel agents in the past one year to get exclusive travel deals. I came in contact with this agent through my relative. And surprisingly, they offered me the best travel package including complete itinerary and other additional facilities such as car transfer, sightseeing, accommodation, and others.
rs. 38,000 PP
Sixth Sense Holidays0 /5
Today, 11:09 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld