Today, 11:41 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Day 1 : Meeting At Airport
• Transfer from the Airport to the Hotel
• Check in At the Hotel
• Dinner At Hotel
Day 2 : Moldova
• Breakfast At Hotel
the Panoramic Tour of Chisinau
• Hardly Find More Greenish, Attractive and Welcoming City. this Can Be Easily Proved During the Panoramic Tour Where You Will See in Brief the Main Cultural ,Historical and Commercial Places of Interest ,An Important Role in Terms of Architecture Development Has the Famous Architect Bernardazzi
• Transfers from Chisinau to Orheiul Vechi
• Culinary Master Class At Butuceni/trebujeni
• Lunch At Buticeni /trebujeni Guest House
here You Will Experience Local Specialties, as “zeama”,”mamaliga”. Abd “scorb” Along with Traditional Pastry and Homemade Wine.
• Excursion At Orheiul Vechi-a 40- Thousand Year Old Natural Amphitheater
the Remnants of the First Human Settlements, Which are Some Tens if Thousands of Years Old, Were Found in the Stone Caverns from Here, On the Rocky Hill, You Will Find the Ruins of a Strong Geto-dacian (moldavian Ancestors) Fortification and the Calendar , Which Acted as a Sanctuary for Celebrating Religious Holidays and Rituals in this Prehistoric Community ,The Originality of Orheiul Vechi’s Landscapeis also Due to the Defile of the Raut River,Dug Under the Form of a Canyonin the Limestone Layers of the Former Sarmatia Sea. About 14 Million Years Ago .
• Transfers from Butuceni to Cricova
• Excursion and Wine Tasting At Cricova Winery
in Cricova Underground Galleries You Will See Over Seventy Streets Covering An Area of Nearly 53 Hectares , Each Bearing Bacchic Names:suavignon,Cabernet,Cahor…here You Can Admide One of the Oldest Bottles of Wine in Moldova, Dating from • 1902. There is One Story Always Told in this Place About the Russian Pilot Yuri Gagarin, Who During a Visit in 1966, Got Lost and Missed the Exit. He Went Out the Next Day, Having Spent the Night in the Tasting Room , Currently Names After Him, in One of Cricova’s Luxurious Tasting Room, a Couple Years Ago the Former Russian President Vladimir Putin Celebrated His 50th Birtheday . You Will also have the Chance to Taste this Wine in One of These Halls.
• Transfers from Cricova to Chisinau
• Dinner At Restaurant (indian Cuisine)
• Transfers from Restaurant to Hotel
Day 3 : Moldova
• Breakfast At Hotel
• Transfers from Chisinau to Tighina
• Excursion At Tighina Fortress
• this is the Old Medieval Fort of Tighina Fortress, Which Was First Built in the 15-16th Centuries By the Princes of Moldavia. Occupies By the Ottomans in 1938(in a Campaign Lead By the Sultan Soliman the Magnificent), the Fort Was Strengthened in • 1541 and Became the Centre if Ottoman”raya”(in Which Were Included the Surrounding Moldavian Villages),Its Walls and Rounded Towers Still Stand Today
• Transfers from Tighina to Tirapol
• Excursion in Tiraspol- Back in Urss
in Tiraspol You Will have the Oopertunity to Travel in Time Back to Ussr. You Will Start By Visiting the Monument of Vladimir Lenin and Tanks Left from the Second World War. the City Seems to Be a Ghost of the Soviet Past.
• Lunch At the Restaurant (ukrainian Cuisine)
• Transfers from Tiraspol to Purcari
• Excursion of Wine Tasting At Purcari Winery
if You are a Win Enthusiast or Just Love to Be in Beautiful, Pristine Surroundings, Listening Songs of a Thousand Birds of a Thousands Birds, Purcari is Definitely the Place You Need to Visit. Purcari Was Established in 1827 and Now the Estate Lies On • 300 Hectares of Traditional Amnd Newly Planted Vineyards.
• Negru De Purcari and Rosu De Purcari have Been the Choice of Wine for Some of the World’s Most Recognized Dignitaries . the Old Mansion’s Galleries Feature Great Colleactions of Purcari Wines, Some Bottles Dating Back to 1948, in the Mansions Itself , in the Tasting Room Decorated in the Old Style , You Will have a Chance to Try the Exquisite Purcari Wines
• the Restaurant is also Complemented with Skillfully Prepared Moldovan and International Cuisine.
• Transfers from Purcari to Chisinau
Day 4 : Moldova
• Breakfast At Hotel
• Transfers from Chisinau to Comrat
• the Panoramic Tour of Comrat
• Comart is the Capital of the Autonomous Region of Gahauzia, Located in Southwest Modova. this is a Very Interesting Territory Since the Majority of Its Habitants are Gagauzians.these are the Only Representatives if Turkish Origins that Affiliated with the Eastern Orthodox Churches. Gagauzians Migrated from Bulgaria Together with Ethnic Bulgarians and Settled in Moldova in Xix Century.
• Excursion At Gagauzian Museum in Besalma
in Besalma Village is a Valuable Museum of History and Ethnography. One of the Personalities of this Small Nation Was the Writer D. Cara-ciobanu,Who Spent His Life Promoting this Culture . He Founded His Museum in Memoriam, Where One Can Find Hundreds of Exhibits of Artistic and Spiritual Value from the Gahauzians Who Lived in Moldova for the Last Two Centuries, the Most Valuable Item in the Museum is the Collection of Original Films Produced During Gahauzian Colonization of the Steppe of Bugeac.
• Transfers from Gaidar to Congaz
• Excursion and Lunch At Guesthouse Gagauz Sofrasi
the Pension is Located is the Largest and Densely Populated Village of Europe-congaz, Appearing in the Guinness World Records and is a Typically Gaguazian House of the Xix Century.here You Can Experience a Lunch with Traditional Gahauzian Dishes and Homemade Wine.
• Transfers Fom Congaz to Milestii Mici
• Excursion, Wine Tasting and Dinner At Milestii Mici Winery
riding a Bus a Driving You Will Descend to 80 M Depth .measuring About 200 Km, all Underground Streets Make Up the Largest Network of Caves Ever Dug By Man. Due to Theimpressive Collection of More Than 2 Million Bottles, Milestii Mici Was Introduced in 2006 in the Guinness Book.
• You Will Feel like a King Here, Admiring the Flames of the Fireplace, Tasting 20-30 Years Old Wines and Enjoying National Cuisine.
• Transfers from Milestii to Chisinau
Day 5 : Moldova
• Breakfast At Hotel and Check Out
• Free Time and Visit the Bazaar- the Central Market a Triumph of Vegetables, Fruits and Products of all Kinds that Come Frh Everyday from the Surroundings Countryside.
• You May Enjoy Your Free Time By Walking Through the Chisinau or Going Shopping. in Chisinau You‘ll Find Lot of Places Where You Can Purchase Some Memories About Moldova. You Can Start with “mihai Eminescu” Theater Square, Where You Will Be Amzed By the Great Number of Handicrafts and Homemade Souvenirs
• Transfers from Chisinau to Puhoi
• Excursion, Wine Tasting and Lunch Asconi Winery
winery Was Founded in 1994 and Achieved a Lot, Due to Modernization of the Manufacturing Process, Nowadays Due to Regular Equipment Investments, Winemakers of the of the Winery Use Up-to –date Production Facilities of the Best Italian and French Manufactures. the Wines and Made Both from Local and European Grape Varities like Fereasca, Traminer, Chardonnay,Pinot Franc, Cabernet-sauvignon and Others. Riding a Bus or Driving You Will Descend to 80 M Depth.measuring About 200 Km, all Underground Streets Make Up the Largest Network of Caves Ever Dug By Man. Due to the Impressive Collection of More Than 2 Million Bottles, Milestii Mici Was Introduced in 2006 in the Guinness Book. You Will Feel like a King Here , Admiring the Flames of the Fireplace, Tasting 20-30 Years Old Wines and Enjoying National Cuisine.
• Transfer from Puhoi to Chisinau International Airport
Payment Terms & Methods :
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Globus Tours and Travels View Profile
3 / 5
About Globus Tours and Travels
Reviewed: Apr 26, 2018
My friend suggested contacting this company as I was looking for a travel agent that can provide the best tour package for my preferred destination. It offered complete solution to my travel requirements and the best part is that its customer care executives handle every query with patience and provide apt suggestions.
Reviewed: Apr 19, 2018
Due to official purpose, I have to travel to different places all the time. And, ever since I came into contact with this agent, I have never looked back to anyone else for travel packages. It has offered me amazing travel deals for most of destination, even during the peak times.
Rohit Raj -
Reviewed: Apr 09, 2018
I was reaching out to hundreds of travel agents in the past one year to get exclusive travel deals. I came in contact with this agent through my relative. And surprisingly, they offered me the best travel package including complete itinerary and other additional facilities such as car transfer, sightseeing, accommodation, and others.
Globus Tours and Travels3 /5
Today, 11:41 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld