Today, 03:13 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
From third day Gorakhpur hotels to seventeenth day afternoon Food, breakfast, tea will be of company.
Mumbai – Gorakhpur (1694km)
N.J.P. to Siyaldah (566km)
Hawrah to Buvaneshwar (440km)
Buvaneshwar to Mumbai (1932km)
1. Gorakhpur - Gorakhnath temple which is made of Sangam stone on which very fine art is done.
2. Manokamna - No.1 largest ropeway in Asia. Darshan of Manokamna devi.
3. Pokhra – Hill Station of Nepal. David fall, Shweathi river, Feva lake(A boat tour only in this lake), Mahendra bridge, Mahendracave & Vindhyavasini.
4. Katmandu - Capital of Nepal, Pashupathinath temple, Swayambhunath, Budha Neelkanth, Puspha park, Rajwada, Sachiwalya, Ghantaghar, Vishal bazaar(for shopping) Casino in Fivestar hotel(different games) to go for play.
5. Paatan - This city is located on bagmatiriver & famous for tourist place, also art of metalwork is done here.
6. Lalithpur - Here Darbar chowk is likely to watch. (Seven temple together)
7. Company Expense - Mount Everst, Gauri Shankar, Laangtong, Ganesh Himaal etc. Himshikars attractive & heart touch seen & golden rays of sun coming from shikar side. (During Katmandu to Bhadrapur air journey we can view all this places.) This tour is free of cost from company side.
8. Darjeeling - Mountaineering museum, Tensing samadhi, Tea farm, Ropeway, rock, Animal zoo, Race course & Corporate factory (Maximum Height 7385 ft).
9. Sikkim - Capital of Gangtok, this can view from Himalayas 'Kanchanjunga' shikar, Eyebeauty place. Only Famous for taking rest & good climate.
10. Chhangu lake - Between India & China border, Nathula border ice surronded lake - here to play in ice.
11. Silligudi - Only Singapore market. Huge bazaar.
12. Kolkata - Shri kalimata temple, Belurmatt, Dakshineshwari temple, beautiful meenawork done in jain temple, Victoria memorial & Underground metro train travel, Howra bridge, Sachiwalya, Rajyapal bhawan, Edengarden stadium, Hugli river, Kolkata bunder.
13. Bhuvaneshwar - Lingraj & Mukteshwar temple.
14. Dhauli - World Known Budhh shantisthup.
15. Khandgiri - Historic finest works to watch.
16. Udaygiri - Historic finest works to watch.
17. Nandkanan - All wild animals are independently reside here. Huge & Newlymade garden.
18. Pipli - 22k.m. far away distance from Buvaneshwar, Known only for shopping.
eg: Wallpiece, Galicha, Purses, Different dress, Abre, Bedsheet, Chatrya E. Newlymade products, ornament here get cheaply.
19. Jagannathpuri - One of Dham in Chardham. Subhadra, Balram & Krishna temple.
20. Chandrabhaga Beach - Chandrabhaga river here combines with sea. (Bengal east ocean).
21. Konark - Beautiful architected Surya temple.
22. Golden beach - Puri's 'Clean & wonderfull beach'.
23. Chilka lake - To visit this, leave before 1 day & Rs.1500/- extra to pay.
1. A.C. rooms in Howrah and Gorakhapur but not A.C. vehicle. 2. In Bhubaneshwar A.C. room and A.C. vehicle 3. Katmandu to Bhadrapur, by Air flight (Air expense is Free). Or Bhadrapur to Katmandu. 4. From Nepal if you do shopping , you need to pay the tax by respective person.
5. While entering and returning on Border respective person have to pay fare of cycles and rickshaw while crossing.
6. In Nepal there is road travel only 488km., rest of the air travel & no night traveling. These Facilities only provide by our company.
7. Involving with tour air is free, But after booking if you cancel this tour then you will not get 4000/- back against flight fare.Although with this all rules mentioned are applicable.
8. To watch Varnasi please ask in office regarding expenses. Please keep Election card or passport near you. At chhangu lake you need to visit with your own expenses.
9. To have Rs500/- & Rs.1000/- Indian currency with you is a crime in Nepal.
10. To visit Chhangu Lake you require 2 passport size photos.
Day 1 :
From Bandra( Mumbai ) Depart by train in night
Day 2 :
In Morning Depart from Kurla by train.
Day 3 :
Arrive & stay at Gorakhpur.
Day 4 :
Gorakhpur visit, stay at Pokhara
Day 5 :
Pokhara darshan and stay
Day 6 :
Pokhara to Katmandu and stay. (Manokamna)
Day 7 :
Katmandu darshan & stay.
Day 8 :
From Katmandu to Bhadrapur(border) by Air & from there leave for Darjeeling by Bus. Stay at Darjeeling.
Day 9 :
Darjeeling darshan and stay
Day 10 :
Darjeeling to Gangtok, stay
Day 11 :
Visiting Chhangu Lake, Gangtok sightseeing & stay at Gangtok.
Day 12 :
Gangtok to Sealdah by train
Day 13 :
Howrah city ride & stay
Day 14 :
Morning Hawrah to Buvaneshwar by train, stay at Buvaneshwar
Day 15 :
Buvaneshwar visit & stay
Day 16 :
Visit Konark-Puri and stay at Buvaneshwar
Day 17 :
Morning rest or shopping. Afternoon leave for Mumbai by train
Day 18 :
Day 19 :
Early in morning 4am reached Mumbai
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 37991 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Chitari Travels View Profile
0 / 5
About Chitari Travels
rs. 37,991 PP
Chitari Travels0 /5
Today, 03:13 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld