Post Your Requirement
Tour Travel World

Pink City Tour with Holi city with Monks

Package Duration
4 Days / 3 Nights
Destination Covered
New Delhi - Jaipur - Pushkar - Ajmer

  • Day 1 : Arrival at Delhi - Jaipur

    • Hawa Mahal
    • City Palace

    Description :

    Pickup from New Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand by placard carrying driver and drive straight to Jaipur and transfer to Hotel. Later visit to the fabled Pink City, the old Jaipur.
    Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds).
    Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar.
    Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur.
    Evening free for your own activities like shopping etc. Overnight stay at hotel.

    Day 2 : Jaipur - Pushkar - Ajmer

    Description :

    After breakfast at hotel depart by car taxi for a day trip to: Ajmer - Pushkar (Old Historical and Religious Towns nestled in the Aravalis) World Famous Ajmer Sarif Dargha.

    Over night stay at pushkar hotel.

    Day 3 : Ajmer - Jaipur

    Description :

    After breakfast drive to Jaipur city tour of Jaipur visiting the magnificent Amber Palace, see the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh.

    Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. Evening visit Kanchan Kesri Resort " for Rajasthani traditional Dinner with dance and music. overnight stay at hotel.

    Day 4 : Jaipur - Delhi

    Description :

    After morning breakfast drive back straight to New Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Station or Hotel. The tour ends here.

  • Other Benefits (On Arrival)
    Package Excludes :
    • Any airfare.
    • Any other Meals other than specified in the cost include section.
    • Entrance fees to monuments, parks and Sanctuaries Items of personal nature viz. tips, laundry, tel-calls, mineral water, insurance, camera fees etc.

  • Package Terms & Conditions :
    Booking Condition & Booking Process:30% non refundable booking amount of total tour cost to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking.50% pay amount after the all confirmation of regarding your booking.20% pay amount before 10 days of the departure date.All the payment has to be made in Favor of "India Travel Rajasthan" Through DD/Cash /Cheque, NEFT, payable at JaipurThe package cannot be combined with any other offer The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends.Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure. Cancellation Policy:25% not refundable amount and Once booking made cancellation charge. 30 - 15 days Before Check in - 50% of the total estimated bill.15- 07 days - 75 % of the Total Estimated Bill.07 Days before check in - 100% of the total Estimated Bill.Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.

Contact Detail

Soma Holidays

Contact Person :-

Mr Ms. Kushbu Mishra

Address :- 20 Vidhyadhar Nagar, Near Cine Star, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India - 302039
Contact Number :- 9716XXXXXX View Contact

View All Packages »

Latest Tour Packages by

Soma Holidays