Today, 01:48 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Brief Itinerary D1:Arrival Srinagar. D2:Srinagar to Sonamarg Full Day sightseeing overnight stay at hotel. D3Sonmarg to Baltal Amarnath ji Yatra Darshan to Srinagar D4:Enjoy local sightseeing of Pahalgam. Overnight stay at Pahalgam D5:from Gulmarg to Khilan.Overnight stay at Gulmarg D6:Arrive Srinagar & check in your hotel / houseboat D7:Dinner overnight in the houseboat D8:Pick and Drop Srinagar AirportParking Internet Cards Accepted AC Elevator Swimming Hot Water Conference Room Bar Dining Area Power Backup23-0530-03
Day 1 : Srinagar
Our services will start with your arrival at Srinagar airport, you will be met by our representative and proceed to Srinagar Hotel. Check in at the hotel & relax .Evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel.
Day 2 : Srinagar to Sonamarg
After breakfast, full day tour of Sonamarg (meadow of gold), It has sheer scenic splendor. The very way-ametalled road - snakes through massive mountains laden with forests and firs.After a breath - taking journey from Srinagaryou come across Sindh meanders that are abounded with trout & Mahseer. Onwards the valley opens up to a meadow. Ponies can behired for a trip up to Thajiwas glacier - a major attraction during the summer months. Sonmarg's importance lies in the fact that it is the last halt on the Kashmir sidefor the drive from Srinagar to Leh. You will be fascinated to see snowy mountains against a cerulean sky against its backdrop. Evening return back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Sonmarg.
Day 3 : Sonmarg to Baltal Amarnath ji Yatra Darshan to Srinagar
Proceed to Amarnath Yatra Helipad transfers, after priority Darshan proceed to Srinagar. Distance -94 kms Travel time-approx. 3 hours to Srinagar. Local sightseeing Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar
Day 4 : Srinagar to Pahalgam
After breakfast & Depart for Pahalgam.(2440 Meters above Sea level). Drive through the green pine forest and along the Lidder River . On arrival, Pahalgam check-in to your Hotel. Enjoy local sightseeing of Pahalgam. Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Day 5 : Pahalgam to Gulmarg
After breakfast check out from the hotel & drive to Gulmarg. (2440 Meters above Sea level) - it is one of the most beautiful hill station in this world and also called meadows of flower. It has world highest golf course and Gulmarg is also famous for winter sports skiing etc. On arrival, Gulmarg check-in to your Hotel .Afternoon enjoy guided sightseeing of Gulmarg also enjoy Gondola ride (Cable car, own cost) from Gulmarg to Khilan.Overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Day 6 : Gulmarg to Srinagar
After breakfast check out from the hotel & drive to Srinagar. Arrive Srinagar & check in your hotel / houseboat. Evening enjoy shikara ride tour which will cover Char Chinar, Floating Gardens, Canals etc. Overnight Srinagar.
Day 7 : Srinagar
Leave for Mughal Gardens visiting Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure) built by Asif Khan brother in law of Jehangir in 1632 AD. And Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love) built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. All the gardens are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 12 and 15 kms respectively. Enroute visit carpet-weaving factory and old Srinagar city. Dinner overnight in the houseboat
Day 8 : Srinagar
After breakfast you will proceed airport Drop.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 24500 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Other Terms & Conditions :
Terms & Condition
1.Price for TWO ADULTS on twin sharing basis
2. Confirmation will be sent with the indicated cutoff date and available payment methods.
3. Reconfirmation - You are requested to make full payments as per invoice by the the given cutoff date.
4. Guaranteed - Booking's will only be Guaranteed once FULL PAYMENTS are received in our account.
5. Transfers & Tours - Will be provided on Seat In Coach basis (Sharing basis) unless stated otherwise.
6. Reservations are subject to cancellation until fully paid.
7. Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
8. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
9. These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice.
10. Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, please enquire for further details.
Pace Holiday Solutions View Profile
0 / 5
About Pace Holiday Solutions
rs. 24,500 PP
Pace Holiday Solutions0 /5
Today, 01:48 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld