Arrive at our office in New Delhi and After the necessary check in details, we get introduced to our tour leader. After that we then leave for Rishikesh, at our office in Rishikesh we check in our gear and things to carry. overnight in Rishikesh.
Buffet.On arrival transfer to midway for freshening up and then leave for Joshimath by car. On the way visit Rudra prayag where Mandakini and Alaknanda rivers meet. On arrival at Joshimath, check in hotel. Dinner & Night Halt.
Early morning we leave from Joshimath for Govindghat, which is the starting point for the trek. From Govindghat there is a gradual ascent along a well - maintained pilgrim trail to the camp at Ghangaria - the base from where day walks can be made into the valley of flowers. Arrange porters and prepare for the trek. After a light breakfast, 14 km trek up to Ghangaria. Dinner & Night halt at Camp.
After breakfast 4 km trek to Valley Of Flowers (3858 m ) from Ghangaria. The valley is an enchanting sight with an impressive array of rare wildflowers like brahma kamal, fane Kamal with range of small multicolored flowers make it a delight for travelers. The snowclad peaks including Nilgiri Parbat (6474 m) stand in bold relief against the skyline. The valley is 10 kms long, 2 kms wide, and is divided by the Pushpawati stream, into which several tiny streams and waterfalls merge. After enjoying the beauty of valley we come back to Ghangaria. Dinner & Night halt at camp.
After breakfast 6 km trek to Hemkundsahib (4329 m) from Ghangaria. This is quite a steep climb. In the Sikh holy book, the Granth Sahib, the Sikh Guru Gobind Singh recounts that in a previous life, he meditated on the shores of a lake surrounded by seven snowcapped mountains now recognized by Hemkund. We visit Lake & Gurudwara. Again 6 km trek back to Ghangaria. Dinner & Night halt at camp.
After breakfast leave for Govindghat on the trek of 14 kms and reach govindghat be afternoon and drive back to Joshimath after that. check in hotel on arrival and relax. One can also visit Auli in the evening. overnight at hotel.
Buffet.Early morning we leave with packed breakfast from Joshimath for Haridwar. On the way visit Devprayag and Rishikesh. check in hotel on arrival.
After breakfast we visit Har ki pauri and then go to Chandi Devi by Cable car After lunch we proceed to Delhi...
· Once the booking is done: 20% Package cost
· 30 days prior to departure: 30% of Package Cost
· 15 Days prior to departure: 50% of Package Cost
· 10 Days till the date of departure: 100% of Package Cost
Terms and Condition:
· Rates mentioned above are valid for Indian nationals only until and unless specified along with quotation.
· The quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines or in the hotels. Once the quotation is accepted by the guest and advance amount is deposited either in Cheque / cash to process the reservation, the booking is processed at our end. In case we are unable to get the confirmations then the deposited amount shall be refunded to the guest. Once given confirmation then full and final payment should be made either in cash or draft at the time when all the travel documents are delivered to the guest. For the packages which are booked under our Airline Group Packages the airline tickets might be delivered 2 days before the departure of the group.
· Base category rooms will be booked in Hotels until and unless specified in the quotation. In case the rooms are not available in selected hotel, rooms shall be booked in similar hotel or higher category rooms where you need to pay the differences.
· Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy.
· Any amendments in the date or itinerary are to be intimated us in writing and amended confirmation depends on the availability of given hotels on requested dates. Cancellation policy shall be applicable in such case.
· In a tour package, no refund shall be made for unutilized services. It is on guest’s discretion whether to take service or not.
· Please carry your valid Identity proof card (passport in case of International travel) containing your photograph as it is required at the airport and during check in at hotels. Pan card is not a valid identity proof so please don’t carry that with you.
· The check in and check-out time of most of the hotels is 02 PM to 12 PM and number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest. The hotel does not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
· For early check in and late check outs payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
· Tour Designer (TD) can assist you in processing visa for international travel but can't assure your visa and in case of failure of visa process, the cancellation policy will be applicable and will be charged from client.
· In case of International travel, rates may vary based on change of ROE or any other fluctuation in international market or subject to availability.
Mr. Vinit K. Sahu
Shimla Volvo Tour Pa..
4 Days / 3 Night
Shimla - Kufri
Shimla - Manali Tour..
7 Days / 6 Night
Shimla - Kufri - Manali -..
Dharamshala - Dalhou..
5 Days / 4 Night
Dharamshala - Dalhousie -..
Rishikesh - Mussoori..
5 Days / 4 Night
Rishikesh - Mussoorie
Kashmir Tour Package
6 Days / 5 Night
Srinagar - Gulmarg - Paha..
Manali Volvo Tour Pa..
6 Days / 5 Night
Manali - Kullu - Rohtang ..
Ujjain - Indore Tour..
3 Days / 2 Night
Ujjain - Indore
Tour Designer Kerala..
8 Days / 7 Night
Cochin - Munnar - Thekkad..
Tour Designer North ..
6 Days / 5 Night
Darjeeling - Kalimpong - ..
Golden Triangle Tour..
10 Days / 9 Night
Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - M..