Surrounded by the beautiful valleys covered with grass, Vantawang Falls is a remarkable tourist attraction in Aizawl. It is the 13th-highest waterfall in India and the highest waterfall in the state. The waters of this spring spill down into two tiers from a gigantic height of 750 feet! It is a beautiful site for spending some time close to Mother Nature.
It Is Known For:-
1) Vantawang Falls is the highest waterfall in the state of Mizoram.
2) The waters spill down in two tiers and make it appear appealing to the eyes.
3) Due to its surroundings, it appears like milk is spilling amid the brown boulders.
4) It is a place with a calm ambiance where visitors can succumb to nature.
5) A stream is formed by the waters that spill down. Visitors can enjoy the activity of swimming.
6) It is a photogenic location as well. Photographers often arrive at this place to capture nature’s beauty in their cameras.
Best Time To Visit:-
Vantawang Falls is a prominent tourist site that attracts the visitors on a large scale. Its visual appeal catches the sight immediately. Thus, this is a reason the advocates for visiting Vantawang Falls any day in the year. Every season of the year is considered as appropriate for visiting this amazing attraction in Mizoram.
Vantawang Falls is well-connected via all major roads to the other parts of Mizoram. Such connectivity makes it easier for tourists to travel to this place easily and without any hassle. The local taxis are considered as the most convenient option to reach here.
Nearest Railway Station:- Silchar Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Lengpui Airport
Top Things To Do In AizawlView All
Best Travel Packages in AizawlView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.