Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Destination Covered: 1-Day Shimla, 2-Day Manali, 2-Days Journey
Top destinations: Kufri, Mall road, Vashisth Temple, Rohtang Pass, Manali Local market
Best mountains view accommodation in Shimla/Manali
Breakfast, Dinner and Overnight at the hotel
All Sightseeing by Non AC personal vehicle
Overnight journey from Delhi to Shimla or Manali to Delhi by Volvo coach include
Day 1 : Delhi - Manali
* HERE THE FUN STARTS
* After pick-up from R.K Ashram or Majnu Ka Tila in
Delhi, embark on a journey to Manali after meeting
your travel companions. Your tour to Manali which is
575 km from Delhi begins as soon as you reach your
allotted bus stand.
( Pick UP around 6 P.M )
Day 2 : Sightseeing at Manali
* MANALI UNFOLDS
* Freshen up before going on a sightseeing tour in and around the town.
The excursion includes a visit to Mall Road, The Himalayan
Nyingamapa Gompa (Tibetian Monestry), it was constructed in
the year 1969. The architecture of the monastery represents
theTibetan style of architecture designed with hued frescoes. The
Club House, is an amusement and adventure retreat set up on the
banks of the Manalsu Nala, a branch of the breathtakingBeas
River. Hadimba Devi Temple was built in 1553 CE by Maharaja
Bahadur Singh. It is built around a cave where Devi Hidimba
performed meditation. Hidimba was married to Bhima and gave
birth to their son Ghatotkach. Vashisht Temple, The village of
Vashisht was named after Rishi Vashisht one of the seven sages of
* Once you come back, enjoy the daily rooftop party at Hotel, have
dinner and relax overnight in the Hotel.
Things not to miss:
★★Take an evening stroll at the Mall Road, shop some souvenirs, enjoy the
Local food like Siddhu, Thukpa, Red Rice
Day 3 : :Excursion to Manali
* SISSU VALLEYS CHARMS - SOLANG VALLEY
* Today after breakfast proceed to Sissu through Atal Tunnel.
Sissu (also known as Khwaling) is a small town in the Lahaul valley and also
the other part of Rohtang Pass.
* It is around 40 km from Manali and is located on the right bank of the Chandra
* In Sissu Excursion we will visit Sissu Lake, Sissu waterfall across the
Chandra River and opposite the town, locally known as 'Palden Lhamo dhar’.
While coming back to Manali you will visit Solang Valley that is famous for its
picturesque location and adventurous activities.
* You can enjoy lots of activities like River Crossing, Rock Climbing,
Rappelling, Paragliding, Mountain Bike, Zorbing, Hot Air Ballooning, Pony
Riding, and Cable Car (at your own cost).
* Once you come back, enjoy the daily rooftop party at Hotel, have dinner and
relax overnight in the Hotel.
Things not to miss:
★Taste the lip smacking parathas at “Parathe Wali Gali”
Day 4 : KULLU - MANIKARAN - KASOL Sightseeing
* Explore the Mini Israel of India - Take a Holy Dip in the Hot Sulphur
* Wake up in the mountains and have a lip-smacking breakfast,
Checkout from the hotel and get transferred to Kasol known as the
Mini Israel of India.
* Today we are going to visit Kullu- Manikaran where you can do
adventure activities later we’ll visit Kasol where you can explore the
market. Kullu is the place where you do adventure activities like River
Rafting, River Crossing, Paragliding and other activities (at your own
cost). Manikaran, this place is famous for hot Sulphur Springs revered
by both Hindus & Sikhs pilgrimages. The water of the spring is also
said to be radio-active which cures many skin diseases. According to
an ancient saying, Manikaran is also connected with Lord Shiva and
his divine concert Goddess Parvati we’ll visit Kasol, if we’ll have time
you can enjoy the nature walk and you can self-explore the market
and do some shopping.
* After all of the memorable journey gets ready to pack your bag for
leave the mountain towards your home.
* At evening we'll transfer you to the bus stop to take your return bus.
★Things not to miss:
★Try some Israeli cuisine at the cafes in Kasol
Day 5 : Back to Delhi
* In the early morning, we'll reach Delhi,
from where you can go your own way.
* Have a safe journey to your hometown
with lots of memories.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 9999 / Adult ( With Tax )|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 30% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Go to Tour View Profile
0 / 5
About Go to Tour
Rs. 9,999 PP
Go to Tour0 /5
Haridwar - Rishikesh - Kedarnath - Badrinath - Yamunotri - Gangotri
Rishikesh - Corbett - Mussoorie
Badrinath - Kedarnath - Haridwar
Srinagar - Pahalgam - Gulmarg
Haridwar - Rishikesh - Kedarnath - Badrinath - Gangotri - Yamunotri
Kathmandu - Nepalgunj
Amritsar - Kashmir - Katra
Auckland - Rotorua
Old Goa - North Goa - Panjim - Candolim - Calangute - Anjuna - Panaji
Yamunotri - Gangotri - Kedarnath - Badrinath
Coimbatore - Ooty - Mysore - Bangalore
Hyderabad - Mumbai - New Delhi - Chennai - Mahabaleshwar
Shillong - Cherrapunji - Guwahati
Shimla - Jaipur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
New Delhi - Manali - Manikaran
Kullu - Manali - Kasol - Manikaran
Shimla - Kufri - Manali - Kasol - Manikaran - Dalhousie - Khajjiar
Shimla - Kullu - Manikaran - Manali
Mumbai - Amritsar - Mcleodganj - Dharamshala - Manali
You May Also Like