Day 1 : Shimla to Narkanda by Individual Cab
At a distance of 60 km from Shimla, Narkanda is a quaint little hill town in Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh. Situated on the India - Tibet Road, it is one of the offbeat hill stations in Himachal Pradesh and among the must-visit tourist places near Chandigarh. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Narkanda to Sangla | A Scenic Beauty that Rests in the Greater Himalayas near Indo-Tibetan Border
• Start off your journey by passing through the rich forests of Deodar, breathtaking views of the valley, snow-covered mountain peaks and fast-flowing rivers.
• You will then travel along the Sutlej river till Karcham from where you will take a right turn towards Sangla following the Baspa river.
• Home to a large number of Buddhists, Sangla, with its red apple orchards and luscious cherry trees, is bounded by strapping mountain slopes and sprawling forests.
• Overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Sangla.
Day 3 : Excursion to Chitkul and Transfer to Kalpa | The Last Inhabited Village at the Indo-Tibetan Border
• Wake up to a beautiful morning and have a delicious breakfast before going for an excursion towards Chitkul.
• Chitkul is the last inhabited village before the Indo-China border and here you can also visit the famous ‘Hindustan ka Akhri Dhaba’ for an amazing meal.
• After exploring the beauty of Chitkul, return back to Sangla.
• Check out from the hotel and drive back towards Karcham from where you will proceed deeper into the valley towards Powari.
• At Powari take a left to ride to ReoKong Peo, which is the main town of Kinnaur district from where you will proceed to Kalpa.
• Spend the night in the beautiful Kalpa village overlooking the Kinnaur Kailash mountains.
• Overnight stay at camp/homestay in Kalpa.
Day 4 : Kalpa to Nako
• After early morning breakfast, you will be leaving for Nako passing through the beautiful Spiti Valley.
• En route, you will be taking the Indo-Tiber Highway and pass through the Khab bridge that marks the confluence of Spiti and the Satluj River.
• Take a short stopover at Nako Lake and have lunch, after which you will be entering the Spiti Valley right as soon as you cross Sumdo.
• Just 3 Km after Sumdo, take a detour on the right through the gate to visit the 500-Year-Old Mummy in the Gue Village.
• Overnight at a hotel in Nako.
Day 5 : Excursion to Dhankar and Transfer to Kaza| A Town where Mountains change Colours Based Upon the Mood of Deity
• After a delicious breakfast, you will proceed towards Kaza.
• On the way take a small detour towards the right to visit the tiny hamlet of Dhankar, perched high above the confluence of the Spiti and Pin River.
• If time permits, do take an hour’s climb above the village to visit the stunning turquoise Dhankar Tso or Dhankar Lake to enjoy stunning views of the valley.
• You will then start your journey further towards Kaza which is another product in Spiti Valley.
• Overnight stay at a homestay/hotel in Kaza.
Day 6 : Sightseeing in Kaza | Walk the Artistically Painted Rooms at Key Monastery
• Post early morning breakfast, go out to explore the spectacular beauty of Kaza.
• Visit the tourist spots including the Key Gompa Monastery that is nestled between the mountains in a bowl-shaped valley of the small village Langza in Spiti valley.
• Langza lies at a whopping height of about 14,500 ft. above sea level and also considered to be one of the highest villages in the world with a motorable road and the nearby Komic Village is the highest village.
• Hikkim is a village in the Spiti district, close to Kaza which is one of the highest year-round inhabited locations in India.
• After exploring the beautiful villages of Langza, Hikkim, and Komik.
• Return back to your hotel in Kaza for an overnight stay.
Day 7 : Kaza to Chandratal via Kunzum La | Explore Glistening Lake that Changes Colours Throughout the Day
• Post breakfast, you will proceed towards the next location which is the beautiful crescent-shaped Chandratal Lake.
• After passing Kunzum La you will take a right before Baltal to visit the Chandratal Lake.
• The beauty of this place is spectacular and you will have to leave behind the vehicle and then trek for two kilometres to reach the lake.
• The lake is situated in the Spiti part of the Lahaul and Spiti district and is also called the “Moon Lake” due to its crescent shape.
• It is overlooked by the mountains on one side and a cirque on the other. After the sunset the lake glitters under the starlit sky adding to its overall charm.
• Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the camps near Chandratal.
Day 8 : Chandratal Lake to Manali via Rohtang | Witness Spellbinding Views of Geypan Peaks
• Today you will be leaving behind the Spiti Valley and driving towards Manali.
• On the way, you will be crossing the Rohtang Pass and reach Manali by the evening.
• Once you reach Manali, this marks the end of your memorable tour to Spiti Valley.
Day 9 : Manali to Chandigarh/Delhi
Today is the last day of the tour. Relish an early morning breakfast. Complete the check-out formalities & get an assisted transfer to the Chandigarh railway station / Airport for your onward journey.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 9999 / Adult ( With Tax )|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
|City||Hotel Name||Star Rating|
|Manali||Rajput Royal Cottages||
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 30% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
If you cancel the package, we will issue a booking voucher for the same amount you paid and you can redeem it later whenever you take any package from us within a year.
Tosko Travelz View Profile
0 / 5
About Tosko Travelz
Rs. 9,999 PP
Tosko Travelz0 /5