Today, 09:49 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Accommodation for 3N/4D in (Manali ) at 3*** Hotel
Meal plan : CP ( Breakfast)
sightseeing of Manali
All transfers activities and sightseeing
Pick up and Drop Off - Ambala
Train Fair included 3AC.
Return transfers on Seat in Coach basis.
Day 1 : Ambala
pick Up and Transfer to Hotel
upon Arrival At Delhi, You Will Proceed for Hotel and Check-in At Hotel
local Sightseeing of Manali On the Way to Manali.
Then You Will Transfer to Your Hotel
enjoy Your Delicious Dinner with Your Special One.
Then Stay Overnight Your Hotel.
Day 2 : Kulu-Manikaran
• At morning after breakfast, you will transfer to Kullu & Manikaran for full day sightseeing
• and have a mouthwatering Lunch.
• And Enjoy your Special Dinner
• Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Solang- Valley
Transfer to Solang valey
• After breakfast checkout from hotel ,you will proceed for Solang Valley
• and take a shopping in the evening in a local market,
• and bonfire night enjoyment with snacks and music,
• then Dinner and overnight stay .
Day 4 : Solang- Valley
• After Breakfast, You Will Transfer Back to Ambala/chandigarh Via Scenic View of Himachal Roads
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 5500 / Adult ( With Tax )|
|Custom pax type||Price For 5+ Adults||INR 5500 / Custom pax type ( With Tax )|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 70% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Other Terms & Conditions :
Terms & Condtions
• GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
• All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
• The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (AC will not work on hills )
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
• Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
• Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
• Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
• Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
• From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be share
• Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date - 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure - 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• In case of no show - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
• All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy's decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, .Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from etraveladda.com
• Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Insopire Events & Tours Pvt. Ltd. View Profile
0 / 5
About Insopire Events & Tours Pvt. Ltd.
rs. 5,500 PP
Insopire Events & Tours Pvt. Ltd.0 /5
You May Also Like
Today, 09:49 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld