Today, 10:42 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
02 Nights accommodation in Darjeeling (Hotel Bloomfield).
03 Nights accommodation in Gangtok (Hotel indrakil).
01 Nights accommodation in Pelling (Hotel Magpie Pachhu village Resort)
Visit Tiger Hill
Visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop
PNZ Zoological Park
Visit Tea Garden , Visit Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok
Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre
Visit to Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls.
Tsongmo Lake and Baba Mandir.
NathuLa Pass visit
Explore local market
Sightseeing in Pelling
All tour and transfers on PVT basis
Day 1 : Darjeeling
Arrive at NJP Railway station/Airport
Transfer to Hotel
Upon arrival, check into a hotel.
evening is free to explore the local area.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Darjeeling
• Early in the morning, visit Tiger Hill to see the sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga.
• Return from sun Point and en-route visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop.
• Return to the hotel. Later, after breakfast visit PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), and Tea Garden (outer view).
• Return to the hotel
• Spend rest of the day at leisure
• overnight stay.
Day 3 : Gangtok
Transfer to Gangtok
After breakfast drive to Gangtok,
A place with alpine landscapes, thick luxuriant forests, etc
On arrival, check into a hotel. For rest of the day is at leisure
Explore the local area.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Gangtok
Go for a city sightseeing tour.
Visit Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls.
Return to Gangtok hotel
Day 5 : Gangtok
After breakfast, proceed to Tsongmo Lake and Baba Mandir.
This lake is located very close to Nathu La Pass entry point to china .Chance to see Brahminy ducks and many migratory birds.
Later drive back to Gangtok.
Evening is free for your own time
overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 : Pelling
Gangtok – Pelling
proceed On a Tour of Pelling – a Beautiful Town in the District of West Sikkim.
visit Local Monastery, the Rock Garden, and Waterfall Nearby Rimbi, the Archaic Quaint Singshore Bridge, the Change Waterfalls, the Khecheopalri/khechuperi Lake Khecheopalri Lake Holy to Buddhists and Ancient Pemyangtse/pemyangshi Pemayangtse Monastery.
Overnight in Hotel.
Day 7 : Pelling
• After breakfast drive to airport / NJP railway station for your onward Journey.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 17500 / Adult ( With Tax )|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
70% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Other Terms & Conditions :
Terms & Condtions
GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (AC will not work on hills )
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
• Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
• Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
• Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
• Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
• From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be share
• Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date - 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure - 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• In case of no show - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
• All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy's decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, .Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from etraveladda.com
• Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Insopire Events & Tours Pvt. Ltd. View Profile
0 / 5
About Insopire Events & Tours Pvt. Ltd.
rs. 17,500 PP
Insopire Events & Tours Pvt. Ltd.0 /5
You May Also Like
Today, 10:42 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld