Today, 10:10 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
02 Nights accommodation in Indonesia ( Hari Residence ). 02 Nights accommodation in Cambodia( IBIS styles ). 02 Nights accommodation in Pattaya(Pattaya Loft ). 02 Nights accommodation in Bangkok( Grand Alpine ). Daily breakfast. Kuta City Tour. Payangan Village tour glass-bottom boat ride to the Turtle Island. Banana Boat ride Alcazar Dance Angkor Temple Tour to Coral Island by speed boat . Return transfers on Seat in Coach basis.
Day 1 : Kuta
Flight To Bali
Mesmerizing Landscapes Of Bali
Arrive At Bali
Transfer To Hotel
Post Check-In, The Rest Of The Day Is All At Leisure. You Can Choose To Relax In The Hotel, Or Go Out And Explore The Surroundings
Relish The Multi-Cuisine Spread And Take A Stroll Within The Property Before You Call It A Day. Enjoy The Overnight Stay At The Hotel.
Day 2 : Kuta
Exploring the beauty of Bali
Trip to the Turtle Island
head out for Payangan Village tour
Enjoying 2 hours of whitewater rafting at Payangan is one of the key highlights of this Bali package
glass-bottom boat ride to the Turtle Island.
You can also enjoy Banana Boat ride with your family on Turtle Island.
Over night at hotel.
Day 3 : Kuta
transfer to Cambodia (siem Reap) in Morning
arrive At Cambodia.
check in Hotel, Where You Can Relax and
spend Some Time Under the Sky and Feel the Pleasure of Wonderful Atmosphere.
overnight Stay in Cambodia.
Day 4 : Cambodia
visit Angkor Wat, the Largest Temples in World and Covers An Area of 200 Hectares and Surrounded By Moat and An Exterior Wall Measuring 1300 Meters X 1500 Meters.
Then Continue to Explore Angkor Thom City
Drive to Banteay Srei By Car , It is also One of the Most Beautiful Place. Built in 967 Ad By Jayavarman V's Guru, It Showcases the Most Exquisite, Deep and Complex Carvings in all Khmer Architecture.
Overnight At Hotel in Siem Riep.
Day 5 : Pattaya
Transfer to Pattaya (via Bangkok)
enjoy a short walk through a tranquil and typical Siem Reap neighborhood
take a drive to Pattaya
Enjoy outside views on your way to Pattaya.
check in Hotel
Overnight in Pattaya
Day 6 : Pattaya
Tour to Coral Island by speed boat
A few miles off coast Pattaya, Coral Island or Koh Larn at white sandy beach and enjoy water sports.
Snorkeling in crystal clear sea waters.
Laze around on the beach
Playful and indulge in exciting water sports like parasailing, water-skiing and jet skis. Later return to hotel and relax after an eventful day.
Alcazar Dance show
Overnight in Pattaya.
Day 7 : Pattaya
have Fun for the Day and Then
transfer to Bangkok
shopping or Self Exploration
city Tour of Pattaya and Visit World’s Biggest Gem Gallery.
transfer to Bangkok
and Stay in Bangkok Hotel.
Day 8 : Bangkok
Bangkok tour begins here
Explore the markets and grab great deals at the local markets
Safari world with Bangkok city tour
and this being your last night of the trip, you may as well explore the famous city nightlife.
Overnight in Bangkok.
Day 9 : Bangkok
Return to india
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 49000 / Adult ( With Tax )|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 70% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Other Terms & Conditions :
Terms & Condtions
• GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
• All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
• The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (AC will not work on hills )
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
• Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
• Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
• Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
• Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
• From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be share
• Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date - 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure - 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• In case of no show - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
• All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy's decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, .Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from etraveladda.com
• Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Insopire Events & Tours Pvt. Ltd. View Profile
0 / 5
About Insopire Events & Tours Pvt. Ltd.
rs. 49,000 PP
Insopire Events & Tours Pvt. Ltd.0 /5
You May Also Like
Today, 10:10 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld