Today, 08:42 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Gujarat is certainly a place like no other when it comes to attracting throngs of tourists with its natural exquisiteness along with wonders of history, culture and architectural brilliance. It is a destination that should not be missed by an aficionado of culture and art. This 05 Nights and 06 Days itinerary is a perfect tour for savouring the best of Gujarat's tourist destinations. The destinations covered in the tour are Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Somnath, Porbander, Dwarka and Jamnagar. The major highlights of this trip are sightseeing tour of Ahmedabad consisting Akshardham Temple, Gandhi Ashram and Calico Museum, Darshan at Virpur Temple, Darshan at Somnath Temple, Exploring Porbander, which is the hometown of Mahatma Gandhi, and the journey to the legendary Dwarikadheesh Temple. The tour incorporates visiting the engrossing architectural feasts, ancient places and consecrated pilgrimage destinations.
Day 1 : Mumbai to Ahmedabad
On Arrival At the Ahmadabad Airport, Meet Our Representative Who Will Transfer You to Your Already Booked Hotel. in the Afternoon, Leave from the Hotel to Explore the Major Attractions of Gujarat Including Calico Museum, Akshardham Temple, Gandhi Ashram and Adalaj Step Well in Gandhinagar. Later Return Back to the Hotel for An Overnight Stay.
Day 2 : Ahmedabad – Rajkot (220 Kms/5 Hours Drive)
In the Morning Post Breakfast, We Will Take a Road Journey to Rajkot. On the Way, We Will Stop At Virpur Temple for Worship. On Arrival in Rajkot By Evening, Check in the Hotel for a Relaxing Overnight Stay.
Day 3 : Rajkot – Somnath (189 Kms/ 5 Hours Drive)
After breakfast in the morning, we will drive from Rajkot to Giri wild life then move to the Somnath. On arrival, check in at the hotel. In the evening, we will visit the Somnath temple. Enjoy an overnight stay in the hotel in Somnath.
Day 4 : Somnath – Dwarka ( 230 kms / 5 Hours Drive)
In the morning after breakfast, we will hit the road to Dwarka. En-route, we will halt in Porbandar and explore the surrounding attractions. On arrival in Dwarka by evening, check into the hotel and take pleasure of an overnight stay.
Day 5 : Dwarka
The day is booked for the sightseeing tour of Dwarka. We will leave in the morning after breakfast to explore Dwarka and its surrounding areas. Later return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 6 : Dwarka – Jamnagar airport
Today, we will transfer you to the Jamnagar Airport to board the flight for onward destination.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 17000 / Adult ( With Tax )|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
All Online Payments that happen for any of the Products or Services booked on www.7startravels.in are secure. 7STAR SERVICES TOURS AND TRAVELS does not store the Credit / Debit or any other Payment Card details of any customer in the database or in any data backup system. Once you are ready to transact you are transferred directly to the Bank Website. The card details are captured on the Bank Website and not in 7STAR SERVICES TOURS AND TRAVELS . 7STAR SERVICES TOURS AND TRAVELS takes no responsibility, in case of any misuse of Credit Card by whomsoever.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
" Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only and is not possible on PRS Counters.
No. of days before commencement of Trip* Total Deductions
21 days prior to departure date 30 % of the package cost
21-15 days prior to departure date 55 % of the package cost
14-8 days prior to departure date 80 % of the package cost
08 - 0 days / No show 100 % of the package cost
Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Other Terms & Conditions :
"1. Senior citizen passenger must get their medical checkup before booking the tour.
Passengers above age of 65 are required to accompany by an
escort/family member of younger age.
2. Hotel Check in time is 1200 noon. Being a group tour, personalized service is not viable; hence please converge with the group. Above rates are subject to availability. Cancellation charges as per company policy. Room categories in all packages are the base category rooms unless stated otherwise. Final confirmation in the proposed hotels is subject to the availability at the time of booking, else similar category hotel will be provided.
3. Please reach the airport/Railway staion 1/ 2 hours before the departure of the flight/Rail .7STAR SERVICES will not responsible for missing of flights/Trains by the guest. Kindly reconfirm the departure terminal and the flight schedule from the airline before leaving for the airport. Web check in is not possible in our group packages.
4. Transfers and Sightseeing tours are on SIC (seat in coach) / shared basis by A/C vehicle. Arrival / departure transfers & sightseeing tours shall be provided as per schedule fixed by the hotel. However this may require you to wait at the airport for short duration until all the guests arriving at that time exit the airport
5. The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability. It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children (02 to 11 yrs) and infant (below 02yrs) as well along with other travel documents. Child above than 11 yrs shall be considered for an adult cost. In airline no seat is provided to Infant Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel. The check in and checkout time of the hotel is 12 to 12 noon. Numbers of meals are always corresponding to the number of nights booked. Breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival. In hotels for an extra Adult / Child either rollaway bed or mattress shall be provided.
6. For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest. Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
7. The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the Taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
8. For any change in Flight Timings/diversions, Flight cancellation from the airline 7STAR SERVICES will not be responsible and if it further affects the Sightseeing/Itinerary client need to accommodate accordingly.
9. Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel. To avail the arrival transfers please check the hotel representative holding the placard of your name / hotel name/ Buffet meal will be provided at fixed venue decided by the hotel. Timings: Breakfast: 0730 - 1000 hrs Dinner: 1930 - 2200 hrsThese are the standard buffet timings observed by the hotels. Still you are kindly requested to check the perfect buffet timings at the time of check in at the hotel. Once the buffet time is over the hotel might ask you to pay for your meals 7STAR SERVICES request you that before finalizing the tour with us kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews Package cost is calculated on lowest class
10. Air Fare. Any increase in air fare or airport taxes has to be borne by the client. Any Itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline In case there is any change in price the same will be communicated to yourself and only after your confirmation, we will proceed further. There will be no refund for un-utilized services. The package Price is subject to change without prior notice.
11. Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season / holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention. Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from 7STAR SERVICES before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
12. 7STAR SERVICES is not liable for personnel expenses, boating, porterage, theft, accidents etcAny other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by 7STAR SERVICES at any point of time. Kindly queue up while boarding the busses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre at the time of check-in.
13. It is the duty of the co-passengers to provide seats first for the Handicapped and older people. Please do not request our representative for blocking any seat or specific room. You should adhere to the time announced by the Tour Manager, failing which you will have to come to the next place on your own expenses. Please keep patient and calm while journey and avoid any unlawful arguments. Speak politely to other tourists, staffs & officers on duty.
14. There may be changes in the sightseeing if any odd situation arises & the same has to be adhered to. In case of any problem arising due to some natural calamity or abnormal situation, alternate arrangements will be made for which extra cost is to be borne by the tourists.
15. Valid Photo ID proof needed at the time of booking of Air Tickets. Always carry your valid ID proof in original while travelling. The passengers will have to bear all medical expenses incurred on them, if need arises. Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by 7STAR SERVICES at any point of time.
16. The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the taxes or airfare will be borne by the customer.
17. In case of cash payment of INR 25000/- or above, the Pan Card copy of the client is required. Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel. Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from 7STAR SERVICES after the booking to avoid any confusion. 7STAR SERVICES is not liable for personnel expenses, boating, ropeway charges, porter age, theft, accidents etc. Passengers are requested to not make any unethical or indecent behaviour/act, which can harm the image of our country oversees.
18. Passports & Visas
To travel to India from overseas countries except for the citizen of Nepal & Bhutan, one needs a 06 months valid passport and a valid Visa. And processing of Passport and Visa are not included in the tour cost.
Note: Please Pay Airfare/ Hotels/Rail fares at the time of Booking.
7star Services Tours and Travels View Profile
0 / 5
About 7star Services Tours and Travels
Reviewed: Apr 01, 2019
I was in search of a reliable travel agent, providing different types of tour packages. On the recommendation of one of my colleagues, I contacted this company and guess what! I got the most amazing deals that were under my budget. I would recommend this website to everyone.
Reviewed: Mar 25, 2019
My friend suggested contacting this company as I was looking for a travel agent that can provide the best tour package for my preferred destination. It offered complete solution to my travel requirements and the best part is that its customer care executives handle every query with patience and provide apt suggestions.
Ashok Govindan Menon -
Reviewed: Mar 15, 2019
It is a registered travel agent that provides interesting packages for different destinations and purposes. I have booked my tour package with them. I was surprised to see the wide options it has for budget to luxury clients. I would recommend this company to every acquaintance of mine.
rs. 17,000 PP
7star Services Tours and Travels0 /5
Today, 08:42 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld