Today, 07:55 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Dooars / Duars Package - Buxa, Jaldapara Gorumara Package Tour - 07 Nights and 08 Days
Day 1 : Arrival and Transfer to Rajabhatkhawwa (Jayanti)
You will be received by our official at Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) - Drive to Madarihat - The drive is nearly 4 - 4 ½ over a distance of approximately 155 kilometers Via Malbazaar, Chalsa, Madarihat , Hashimara - It is nearly 4 - 4 1/2 hours drive & approximately 180 kilometers - Drive to Jayanti (Buxa Tiger Reserve) Jayanti along National Highway 31 - Rajabhatkhawa is just outside the Forest and Jayanti on the bank of River Jayanti River - It provides an excellent view of the hills of Bhutan - The area is known for its diversified flora, fauna & Buxa Reserve Forest - It provides habitat for the Royal Bengal Tiger, Gaur, Leopard, Sambar, Chital, Hog Deer, Barking deer etc - Cjheck into the Hotel / Resort / Home stay - Evening free to stroll around the area - Evening free to stroll around the area - Night stay at Rajabhatkhawa or Jayanti.
Day 2 : - Buxa Tiger Reserve Safari & local Sightseeing
Buxaduar and Rajabhatkhawa are two main centers for ecotourism with over 300 species of trees, 250 species of shrubs, 400 species of herbs, over 350 species of birds have been identified so far - Jeep Safari through diversified flora and fauna of Buxa Tiger reserve and Pukhri Pahar - Two small one day treks for the adventurous one in Mahakal Cave and Buxaduar (12 kilometer through forest) are optional and can be organized if informed / booked earlier - Back for Lunch - Post lunch one can visit drive to Nature Interpretation centre and orchidarium - back to Hotel / Resort / Home stay - Night stay at Jayanti / Rajabhatkhawa.
Day 3 : Transfer to Jaldapara & Phuentsholling sightseeing
- Early morning breakfast - Nearly 60 kilometers of drive is Jaldapara National Park - Check into the resort / hotel - Have lunch or Lunch on Arrival - Rest for couple of hour and Sightseeing to Phuentsholling - Post Lunch one can visit Phuentsholling - The frontier town in southern Bhutan nearly - Phuntsholing or Phuentsholing is the administrative seat of the Chukha district - A thriving commercial centre, it is home to a potpourri of ethnic groups intermingling at the point where the countries Bhutan and India meet - Temple called Zangtho Pelri Lhakhang, Monastery Kharbandi Goemba, Crocodile breeding centerand the local market is the places of interest - Back to resort / hotel / Camp - Night stay at Jaldapara / Hollong
Day 4 : Safari and Elephant Ride & Visit to either Totopara
- Visit to Totapara - Early morning drive to Hollong for thrilling elephant safari is organized in the early morning from Hollong - It offers the exquisite beauty of the vast grassland of Jaldapara - Tourists 06 - 07 elephants operating from Hollong every morning and they make 2 round trips - One can sight Indian rhinos, bison, deer and Asiatic elephants - Back to resort for breakfast - Drive to Totapara - Famous for the Dooars aboriginals Totos - Totoapara is 22 kilometers from Jaldapara - Toto is an isolated tribal group residing only in a small enclave called Totopara - Totopara is located at the foot of the Himalayas just to the south of the border of Bhutan on the western bank of Torsa river - Back to resort - Evening stroll at the meadow near the resort or watch tower to spot wildlife - Night stay at Jaldapara / Hollong
Day 5 : Transfer to Lataguri (Gorumara National Park)
Early morning breakfast - Check out from Jaldapara - It offers the exquisite beauty of the vast grassland of Jaldapara - One can sight Indian rhinos, bison, deer, and Asiatic elephants - Back to resort for breakfast - Drive to Lataguri (75 kilometers, 2 hours) - Check into the resort and have lunch or one can have lunch outside rich tropical forests, innumerable hill streams cutting across the green carpet, undulating plains makes this a tourist hotspot - Guest has to reach early to book tickets for Safari - Afternoon (4 PM - 6 PM) jungle safari and watchtower (subject to the availability of tickets) - In the late evening campfire & tribal dance at the resort can be arranged (Optional) - Night Stay at Resort in Lataguri (Duars / Dooars)
Day 6 : Local Sight Seeing to Jhalong, Bindu
– Early morning Breakfast - Visit to Jhalong, Bindu in the lap of Himalaya - The area is known for its diversified flora and fauna - Jhalong is on the bank of the river Jaldhaka on the Indo-Bhutan border in the foothills of the Himalayas, on the way to Bindu - Major attraction are scenic beauty, birds and the Water body - Bindu is the last village of West Bengal before one enters Bhutan on the bank of river Jaladhaka a natural physical boundary separating West Bengal and Bhutan - Thew place is also known for Ginger & cardamom plantations - Back to resort by 2 P M and have Lunch - Next to prepare for booking of Safari Tickets - Early evening (04 P M to 06 P M) Jungle safari subjected to availability of tickets - In the late evening one can stroll around the market area - Guest are advised not to stroll away from the crowd towards the forest - Back to resort - (Cultural Show can be arranged at Supplement cost) - Night Stay at Resort in Lataguri (Duars / Dooars)
Day 7 : – Local Sight Seeing Samsing, Suntaleykhola
Early morning Breakfast - Next one has to leave for Excusrion - Visit Samsing, Suntaleykhola in the lap of Himalaya - The area is known for its diversified flora and fauna - Samsing is a village at around 3000 feet knoiwn for its landscape, tea gardens and the forest. It is also a gateway to Neora Valley National Park - Aivel estate is a treat to watch & Suntaley Khola is named from a stream named Suntaley - One can spot exotic species of birds and butterflies - Visitors can cherish the natural natures beauty of this hamlet - Back to resort by 2 PM and hacve Lunch - Next to prepare for booking of Safari Tickets - Early evening (4 PM to 6 PM) Jungle safari subjected to availability of tickets - In the late evening one can stroll around the market area - Guest are advised not to stroll away from the crowd towards the forest - Back to resort - Late evening Tribal Dance Show can be arranged at Supplement cost - Night Stay at Resort in Lataguri (Duars / Dooars)
Day 8 : Departure transfer to Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP)
Early morning breakfast - Check Out Time 11 AM - Next one has to drive to Siliguri, on the way to Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) - It is a approximately 90 kilometers drive and is nearly 2 ½ - 3 hours via Sevoke Coronation Bridge / Sevoke Kali Mandir - One can stop will be provided at Coronation Bridge for photography and scenic beauty if time permits - One can also have some refreshment if time permits The traffic will be more hence one has to start early - Reach Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) - Forwarding Journey
Payment Terms & Methods :
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount. * Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Anmolyatra Tours & Travels View Profile
0 / 5
About Anmolyatra Tours & Travels
Baral Mahesh - Dubai
Reviewed: Apr 27, 2020
Excellent.I was very pleased with the service that I received from travel company.
Anmolyatra Tours & Travels0 /5
Today, 07:55 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld