BOOKING CONFIRMATION: -
· For Package conformation you need to deposit only 50% Payment in Our Company Account given below and receive your Booking voucher (Please do mail the screenshot of the mode of advance payment).
· For confirmation the booking and to start the reservation process, we request the guests to send us 50% of the package amount in advance, which can be made by NEFT online transfer and credit card or direct cash deposit to any of the mentioned bank.
· Payment through credit card can be made on our secure payment gateway for which a link will be provided after the final quotation has been accepted by the guests. There will be a 3.5% surcharge on a payment by credit card that needs to be added to the amount being credited.
· After receiving the payment, we will book the hotels/ tickets/ transport for the tour. As soon we receive confirmations from hotels and when all bookings are complete, we will provide a service Voucher to the guests as proof of their booking made with us.
. Extra Expenses incurred due to any reasons beyond our control like natural calamities, road blockage, Heavy Snow Fall, landslides, political Insurgencies etc.
The Company does not hold any responsibility for delayed flights or re-scheduling of flights. Nor any other event beyond our control, prior to and/or during the course of any holiday mentioned in this brochure, whether brought about by technical difficulties, weather conditions or any other circumstances whatsoever. It is understood that any expenses relating to these unscheduled extensions (e.g. hotels, meals, telephone calls, etc) will be for the passenger’s account
· No refund will be provided for any unused services.
· Accommodation as shown for each itinerary, but the right is reserved to offer alternative accommodation of similar standard.
· It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure he/she is in possession of valid documentation i.e. a valid passport, visa/s, re-entry permit and health certificates/ requirements before departure.
Cancellation / Amendment Policy
All cancellation and amendments requests are accepted only through mail. No cancellation will be made on verbal conversation or chats.
Cancellation charges are subject to regulations of the air and coach operator, hotel proprietor and any other reasons involved. The Company reserves the right to claim all or a portion of the fares paid by the passenger who cancels reservations.
· If tour is cancelled by client side before 30 Days prior to departure are subject to a cancellation fee of 25% of the total tour package price.
· Notice of trip cancellations received 15 Days prior to departure are subject to forfeiture of 50% of the total tour package price.
· Notice of trip cancellations received within 7 Days of departure is subject to the Forfeiture of a 100% of the total tour package price.
· No refund will be provided if Guest will not show his presence at the pickup point of the tour.
· Cancellation of trip will only accepted if request is provided in written or through mail. No cancellation will be made on verbal conversation.
Mr. Anuj Kumar / Sourav Sharma