dharmik Vidhi & Shraads Expense Will Done By Tourist Only.
1) Second Day At Agra Hotel to Fourteen Day Morning First Tea: - Food, Breakfast & Tea Will Be Providing By Company.
2) A.c. Rooms At Delhi and Haridwar Only.
Day 1 :
Departure from Mumbai.
Day 2 :
Reached Agra and stay.
Day 3 :
Visit Fatehpur Sikri , Agra and Mathura . Stay At Agra.
1)fatehpur Sikri: Bulundh Darwaza & Akbar’s Fort.
2) Agra: Lal Killa, Tajmahal.
3) Mathura : We Will Only Visit Shri Krishna Birth Place. Stay At Agra
Day 4 :
Leave from Agra to Delhi By Train. the Train Expenses ( Sleeper Class) is By Company. Stay At Delhi.
Day 5 :
Delhi Darshan and Stay At Delhi. Delhi: Birla Temple, Birla House (m.gandhi Death Place), Ambassy, Kutubhminar, Rail Muesuem, Rastrapathi Bhawan, Lokhsabha, Rajyasabha, India Gate, Rajghat, Hindumahasabha, Delhi’s Speciality: Bahai Temple (lotus Temple) & Akshardham.
Day 6 :
Early morning departure from Delhi to Haridwar. Visit & stay at Haridwar.
Haridwar: Ganga snan, Ganga aarti, Hariki paudi, Pawan dham.
Hrishikesh:Shivanad jula (Ram jula) & Lakshman jula, Swargashraam & Geeta bhawan.
Day 7 :
Visit Dehradun, Sahastradhara and Mussorie and Stay At Haridwar.
dehradun: City Darshan (by Bus)
sahastradhara: Thousands of Water Flow Falling View. (perfume Water)
mussorie: Musoorie City’s Mall Road Ride, to Visit Ganhill By Rope-way(apprx.height 2000m.) (self Expense).
Day 8 :
Morning Leave from Haridwar for Delhi By Train. Journey Form Delhi to Allahabad By Train.
Day 9 :
In Early Morning Arrival At Allhabad. Immidiately We Will Start Religious Ceremony and in Afternoon City Darshan of Allahabad. Stay At Allahabad.
allahabad – 1) Beautiful Places: Triveni Sangam (ganga, Yamuna, Saraswati), Slept Hanuman, Akshay Wat (fort), Bhardwaj Ashram, Anand Bhavan (nehru Grah) & Hanuman Niketan.
2) Dharmik Vidhi – Triveni Net, Shaur & Sachel Mantra Snan, Chatshrad, Venidan, Saubhagya Vayandan & Setu Visarjan ( Triveni Sangam Boat Travel ).
Day 10 :
Travel from Allahabad to Ayodhya. Ayodhya Darshan. Stay At Varanasi.
ayodhya: Birth Place of Lord Ram, Hanumangadi & Sharayu River
Day 11 :
Morning Varansi, Dharmik Vidhi & Afternoon Sight Scene. Visit Saarnath. Stay At Varanasi.
varanasi: (kashi) Beautiful Places: Ganga River (ganga Snan), Kashi Vishveshwar Temple, Kalbhairav Temple, Tulsi Manas Temple & Birla Temple. Aniwarya Dharmik Vidhi: Ganga Bhet (kshetra Sanman), Tarpan Tirth, Shraad or Together 12 Chatshraade.
devkarya: Abhishek (maharudra, Laghu Rudra), Kashi Vishweshwars Sahastrabel, Annapurna Kunkumarzan, Saubhagya Vayandhan. (1hour Boating in Ganga). Including in this Harishchandra Ghat to Ashvamedh Ghat Atleast 25 Ghat are Use to Shown. (company Expense). Saarnath: Stuph, Sihanstambshirsh (our Country Money).
Day 12 :
Morning is Left for Shopping or Rest. in Afternoon Proceed to Gaya from Varanasi By Train. Stay At Gaya.
Day 13 :
Morning Dharmik Vidhi. Afternoon visit Budhgaya. Stay at Gaya.
Gaya (Budhgaya):1) Here there is two division, where there is Vishnu pad and Lord Vishnu killed gayasur. So the place is called ‘Gaya’.
2) Where lord Budh got Knowledge that place is 13km faraway from here, it is also called Bodhigaya. This two place will be shown.
Dharmik Vidhi: Vishnupad Chatshraad, Akshaywat Chatshraad & Vishnu Sahashratulsi Puja.
Beautiful Places: Vishnupad Temple, Phalgu River, Bodhigaya, Tibet, Japan & Switzerland temple.
Day 14 :
Early morning leave from Gaya by train.
Day 15 :
Morning reach Mumbai
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 20991 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Chitari Travels View Profile
0 / 5
About Chitari Travels
Rs. 20,991 PP
Chitari Travels0 /5