Meghamalai , popularly called the Highwavy Mountains, is a mountain range situated in the Western Ghats in Theni district, Tamil Nadu near to Kumily, Kerala. It is dotted with cardamom plantations and tea estates. The place is situated at an elevation of 1,500 m above sea level and it is rich in flora and fauna. This area, now mostly planted with tea, includes Cloudlands, Highwavys, Venniar and Manalar estates, the access to which is now largely restricted. It still includes large untouched remnants of evergreen forest.
Day 1 : Megamalai Sightseeing
Travel towards Megamalai
Megamalai View Point,
Chinna Suruli veiw,
Venniyar Tea Estate.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 1000 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 50% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Rengha Holidays & Tourism Pvt Limited View Profile
0 / 5
About Rengha Holidays & Tourism Pvt Limited