Today, 05:04 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Day 1 : Arrival - Phuket
Upon Arrival At Phuket Airport, You Will Be Picked Up By Our Local Representative and Transferred to the Hotel. Check in At the Hotel and Spend the Rest of the Day At Leisure. You May Opt for Phuket Fantasea Show (optional) and Phuket City Tour (optional) On this Day. Phuket Fantasea Show Offers An Enthralling Experience, with Professional Trapeze Artists and Elephants Performing On Stage. During Your Leisure Time, You Can also Visit the Big Buddha, the Night Markets, Old Phuket Town, Phang Nga Bay or the Similan Islands (leisure Activities are Not Included in the Package). Stay Overnight At the Hotel.
Day 2 : Phuket - Phi Phi Island Tour
After a Delicious Breakfast, Get Ready for a Full Day Tour to the Phi Phi Islands. Situated in Hat Noppharat Thara National Park (48 Km East of Phuket), the The Phi Phi Islands Boast of Being One among the Most Renowned Attractions in Thailand. You Will Start with Sightseeing
onboard Around Phi Phi Leh Island, Closely Passing By the Maya Bay, Where the Famous Scene of "the Beach" Movie Was Shot. You Will also Pass By Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove and Viking Cave. At Phi Phi Island, You Can Take the Long-tailed Boat Up to Laem Tong Beach for Leisure Activities (on Your Own) like Swimming, Snorkeling or Strolling Uphill for a Breathtaking View. Buffet Lunch Will Be Served At a Local Restaurant On the Beach. After An Exciting Day, Return to Phuket By Mid-afternoon and Retreat to Your Hotel.
Day 3 : Phuket - Krabi
Have a Refreshing Breakfast At the Hotel and Go On An Enthralling Road Trip to Krabi. Upon Reaching Krabi, Check in At the Hotel and have the Rest of the Day At Leisure. During Your Leisure Time, You Can Opt to Visit Railay Beach, the Emerald Pool, Tiger Cave, Klong Thom Hot Springs and Ao Luk Mangroves. Railay Beach is One of the Most Visited Beaches in Thailand that Lures You with Its Spectacular Views, Limestone Cliffs and Sparkling Waters (leisure Activities are Not Included in the Package). Retreat to the Hotel for the Night.
Day 4 : Krabi - Four Island Tour
After a Sumptuous Breakfast At the Hotel, Gear Up for a Full Day Tour to the Four Island (by Speed Boat). You Will Be Picked Up At the Hotel and Taken to the Pier from Where You Will Depart to Chicken Island (koh Gai), One of the Four Islands. Treat Your Eyes to Stunning Views of Azure Waters and Indulge in Swimming/snorkeling Amidst the Colourful Fishes and Coral Reefs. also Visit Phra Nang Cave and Get An Insight Into the History of the Place, Which is Considered Sacred By the Local People. Behold the Spectacular Stalagmites and Stalactites Formed in the Cave and Take a Stroll On the Glistening White Sand. Visit Ao Nang Beach, One of the Most Popular Tourist Attractions in Krabi. Enjoy Gorgeous Views At the Sea and Relax By the Shore, Amid a Serene Atmosphere. Return to the Hotel and Get a Good Night's Rest.
Day 5 : Krabi - Departure
After a Filling Breakfast, Check Out from the Hotel and Head to the Airport for Your Return Journey.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 18960 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
Terms & Conditions
◦ Check-in time will be 14:00 hrs.
◦ Above cost is valid for minimum two paying guests, sharing one room.
◦ Rates are valid from April, 2018 to 31st October, 2018.
◦ Peak season surcharges are applicable if any.
◦ Prices are subject to change with any increase in the cost.
◦ Rates include only those items listed in the itinerary.
◦ In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
◦ Our quote does not include any other service, which is not indicated in the itinerary.
◦ Distances mentioned in the itinerary are approximate & driving time depends upon the traffic/ road conditions, en-route sightseeing’s and
refreshment stops taken by the group.
◦ Any additional expense incurred due to a change in the Government of India and Reserve Bank of India regulations pertaining to
taxes, currency fluctuation fuel hikes, airfares and transport and any force major situation due to political conditions, we reserve the
right to adjust the tour price accordingly with/without prior notification
◦ At the time of hotel reservation, we will provide the accommodation as per the hotels / category of rooms mentioned in the proposal failing
which the rooms will be provided in an alternate hotel / category for which the supplement / reduction will be advised accordingly
• We realize that most people who cancel their reservations do so out of necessity. Nevertheless, cancellations are costly to administer and involve dedicated staff time and communications costs. Therefore, all cancellations made before 30 days after booking are subject to 10% deduction of total tour cost. Cancellation made between 29-22 days after booking is subject to a non-refundable of 25%. Cancellation made between 21-16 days after booking is subject to a non-refundable of 60% deduction of total tour cost. And cancellation made 15 days before commencement of tour after booking are subject to a non-refundable of tour cost.
Prakriti Inbound Bilaspur View Profile
0 / 5
About Prakriti Inbound Bilaspur
rs. 18,960 PP
Prakriti Inbound Bilaspur0 /5
Today, 05:04 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld