Today, 04:17 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
#SpitiValley #BikeTour 2020 Delhi 9 Nights/10 Days Basic Details Start Point - Delhi Finish Point - Manali Route: Manali - Jalori Pass - Sojha - Banjar - Rampur - Chitkul - Sangla - Nako - Tabo - Kaza - Komik - Kibber - Langza - Hikkim - Chandartaal - Rohtang-La - Manali AVAILABLE DATES: June July August September 11th, 21st 1st, 11th, 21st 1st, 11th, 21st, 31st 11th OVERVIEW: 9 Nights/10 Days Group Activity 1 To 20 People English, Hindi Take the Spiti valley bike tour of 9 nights/ 10 days, from Delhi and allow yourself to become a different version. Indulge in the mesmerizing beauty of nature and get away with all your worries. Highlights • Take the thrilling Spiti Valley Bike Trip with the freedom to choose from a rented bike, own bike or an SUV/Tempo Traveller. • Travel through many mountain passes • Stay at the camps in Nako and Kaza • Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride Why Choose This? • No Hidden Costs: All-inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip. • Fixed Departures: Departure available for even a single person on the available dates. • Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price. • All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price. • Royal Enfield 500 cc bikes for the ride. • Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride. Hotel/camp Accommodations: • Manali - Hotel Mapple Retreat or similar • Rakchham - Hotel Ripun river view or similar • Nako - Would be updated 7 days prior to your trip • Kaza - Camp Himalayan Drifters or similar • Chandrataal - Moon Lake Camps or similar
Day 1 : Overnight journey from Delhi to Manali | 560 KM | 12 Hours
• An overnight journey from Delhi to reach Manali in a semi-sleeper Volvo bus.
• The details of the reporting point and bus tickets will be shared with the group 48 hours prior to the starting date.
Day 2 : Arrive in Manali
• After reaching Manali, freshen up and check-in to the rooms allocated to each guest by the trip coordinator.
• The day is free for you to explore locally on your own. Report back to the accommodation in the evening for the tour briefing, safety and rescue session by the experts.
Day 3 : Ride from Manali to Rampur | 170 KM
• On the third day after breakfast, you will start your ride to Rampur via Sojha, Banjar, Jalori Pass, at an altitude of 3134 metres.
• Jalori Pass is one of the attractions of Himachal Pradesh, it links inner and outer Seraj.
• Blessed with panoramic views, the new pass is man-made and is carved out from the mountain ranges. This pass is 150 metre lower than the old Jalori Pass.
Day 4 : Ride from Rampur to Rakchham | 120 KM
• After breakfast on day 4, you will start your ride towards Kinnaur Valley with the magnificent vistas throughout the way.
• As it is the last inhabited village before the Indo-china border, the ride will be so beautiful and lovable.
• You will go to Chitkul via Rakchham and will come back and stay at Rakchham. Today's ride will be approximately 5-6 hours. Overnight stay will be conducted at Rakchham.
Day 5 : Ride from Rakchham to Nako | 130 KM
• The journey on the fifth day will take you through some rough terrains. The entire section between Chitkul to Karcham and then until Pooh always remains in a bad condition.
• After Pooh however, the road will improve and will get excellent around Nako.
• Total duration of the journey will be again 7 to 8 hours so please start early. You will cross the town of Reckong Peo on the way and this is where most of the foreign nationals get the permits at.
• Overnight stay will be conducted in Nako.
Day 6 : Ride from Nako to Kaza | 110 KM
• The sixth day would be more of a relaxed day so you can even start a bit late in the day. The total journey will not be any more than 5-6 hours at most and the roads will be a mix of good and average.
• You will cross the towns of Tabo and Dhankar on the way and a visit to the monasteries here is highly recommended.
• You would be staying overnight in Kaza.
Day 7 : Day Exploration in Kaza
• For this day, you will be staying in Kaza and make a day trip to the nearby villages of Spiti Valley.
• We suggest you to not check out of the hotel and leave your entire luggage there as you will be returning back to Kaza by evening.
• Start early from Kaza so you can cover the most number of attractions.
• If you intend to cover all the 4 villages of Kibber, Komik, Langza and Hikkim, it will be around 100 odd kilometres in total. The entire journey, however, will be on dirt trails as there are no roads up there.
Day 8 : Kaza to Chandrataal | 115 KM | 6 Hours
• From here on, you will start your return journey home while visiting Chandratal on the way.
• From Kaza, continue towards Losar and climb up Kunzum Pass. Once you reach the top of the pass, start descending down towards Batal and a couple of kilometres later, you will notice board on your right pointing towards a narrow road that goes all the way to Chandratal.
• This is a narrow 14 kilometres road barely wide enough for one car so please be careful while riding on it.
• Distance travelled will be around 115 kilometres but will easily take you 6 hours at least.
Day 9 : Chandrataal to Manali | 120 KM | 8 Hours
• Today you will be traveling on one of the roughest terrains you would encounter in the course of the trip; the notorious Batal Gramphoo stretch.
• Entire distance between Chandrataal and Manali is just around 120 kilometers but it is bound to take you around 8 hours to complete it; that’s how slow you will go at several places.
• You will cross numerous streams en route. Once you reach Gramphoo, climb up to the top of Rohtang Pass and then down to Manali. Overnight stays will be conducted in Manali.
Day 10 : Departure from Manali
• On day 10, you would be checking out of your hotel in Manali post breakfast and leave to your onward destination.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 33400 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
The Travel Cube View Profile
5 / 5
About The Travel Cube
Srinjoyee Dutta -
Reviewed: Jun 18, 2019
An immaculately organised trip with a very helpful travel director. We were able to comfortably explore various cities without compromising on leisure or time.
Nidhi Dutta - Delhi
Reviewed: Jun 15, 2019
The entire trip was immaculately planned with a bit of flexibility that enabled the travellers to fit in their wishlist as well. Overall it was an amazing experience. We could get the taste of real Italy. Kudos to the company.perfect for recommendation.👍👍
Swapan Das -
Reviewed: May 29, 2019
I took package from The Travel Cube, happy with their services, can recommend everyone. Will take service/packages from them in future.
rs. 33,400 PP
The Travel Cube5 /5
You May Also Like
Today, 04:17 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld