Theni District has been formed after bifurcation from erstwhile Madurai District as per G.O.Ms.No.679 Revenue Department Dated:25.07.96. Consequent on the bifurcation, one new Revenue Division with headquarters at Uthamapalayam and two new Taluks at Theni and Bodinaickanur were also created with effect from 01.01.97. Dr.K.Satyagopal IAS was the first collector for Theni District. Theni Municipal town was only a firka headquarters till 31.12.96. Consequent on the formation of the new District, Theni Municipal Town has been upgraded as the Taluk and District head quarters from 01.01.97. It is mainly a commercial town. It is also known for its big weekly shandy on every Sunday. Vaigai dam and Kumbakarai falls in Periyakulam Taluk, Suruli falls in Uthamapalayam Taluk are the main places of attraction for tourists. Gowmariamman Temple at Veerapandi Village (Theni Taluk) and saneeswara Bahavan Temple at Kuchanur Village (Uthamapalayam Taluk) are important and famous Hindu temples of this area. Kannagi temple which witnesses a single day festivity during Chitra Pournami day is in the interstate border.
Day 1 : Theni Sightseeing
Pickup from Theni Bus stand.
After Refreshment @ Theni.
Then proceed to visit Suruli falls.
Kuchanur Suyambu Sri Saneeswara Bhagavan Temple.
Evening proceed to visit Veerapandi Gowmariamman Temple and River.
Finally drop at Theni Bus Stand.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 2100 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 50% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Rengha Holidays & Tourism Pvt Ltd View Profile
0 / 5
About Rengha Holidays & Tourism Pvt Ltd