Munnar is a town in the Western Ghats mountain range. A hill station and former resort for the British Raj elite, it's surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations established in the late 19th century. Eravikulam National Park, a habitat for the endangered mountain goat Nilgiri tahr, is home to the Lakkam Waterfalls, hiking trails and 2,695m-tall Anamudi Peak. Elevation: 1,532 m Weather: 27 °C, Wind E at 6 km/h, 39%Humidity
Day 1 : Dam View - Boating - Sanctuary
Morning pickup from Theni. Then proceed towards Munnar. After that proceeding to Aanai Irankal dam. There you can enjoy Boat riding. (Your own cost). Hotel check in Proceeding to visit Mattupetty and Kundala dams. Proceeding to visit Varaiyadu, Echo Point, Spice garden, etc., Hotel check in. Munnar view point Overnight stay @ Hotel – Munnar
Day 2 : Elephant Park - Falls - Garden - Tea Museum
At Early morning refreshing walk in tea plantation garden. After fresh up and breakfast check out the hotel. Then proceed towards visit Tea Museum, Pothamedu view point, On the way visit Pallivasal falls, Lake and Park. Next to visit Carmelagiri Elephant Park and Blossom International Park. Then starting our journey to Bodi Mettu, Bodi Munthal. Drop @ Theni with sweet memories of Kerala.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 4600 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Rengha Holidays & Tourism Pvt Ltd View Profile
0 / 5
About Rengha Holidays & Tourism Pvt Ltd