+91-11-45679615

Post Your Requirement
Tour Travel World

Tsum Valley Trekking Nepal Tour

Package Duration
19 Days / 18 Nights
Destination Covered
Kathmandu

  • Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu - 1360m

    Description :

    You will be warm welcomed at airport by our office representative and then you will transfer to hotel. Our staff will give brief explanation about the program. This day you can stay within the hotel or enjoy night at Thamel, Kingsway especially famous for clubs and bars.

    Day 2 : Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat Bazaar - (535m)

    Description :

    fter breakfast, we drive along the Prithivi highway approximately 70 kilometer from Kathmandu & cross the Trishuli river then 18 kilometer to reach to Dhading Benshi where we will have lunch. It is black topped road till Dhading Benshi for 3 hours drive then further next 3 hours drive will be bumping road. It is yours choice drive by private 4 wheel Jeep or public bus. Driving along the scenic villages, rivers & can be visible mount Ganesh Himal & Manaslu. Overnight camp at Budi Gandaki river bank on full board meals.

    Day 3 : Trek to Khursani - 6 hrs Trek

    Description :

    It is first day of our trek and we follow the bank Budi Gandaki river through classic Gurung villages & farming field. It could be a hot day because of low elevation. Overnight camp on full board meals.

    Day 4 : Trek to Jagat - (1410m) 8 hrs Trek

    Description :

    Today also stars trekking with following the same river with gorges of Budi Gandaki river and less cultivated region. Trails lead gradually ascending. Today we entered the restricted area from Jagat. Overnight camp on full board meals.

    Day 5 : Trek to Lhokpa - (2240m) 7.5 hrs Trek

    Description :

    Still, we are trekking bank of the Budi Gandaki narrow valley and more cultivated than previous day. This day we will see the massive view of Ganesh Himal and Shringi Himal. Overnight at tent with full board of meals.

  • Other Benefits (On Arrival)
    Description :
    Tsum Valley Trekking trail takes us across the Tsum Valley, an undiscovered land located in the remote corner of Nepal. Tsum valley trekking is a new trekking route in Nepal. Until recently this region was barred to trekkers. However, realizing the potential for tourism in this area the Nepalese government opened this region for tourists. Tsum valley trekking region is rich in cultural heritage and we can see number of Chortens, Gumbas and Mani walls throughout this trek.

    The 'Abominable Snowman or 'Yeti' has been reportedly seen in this remote land The Tsum Valley is also home to a pilgrimage route because it is believed that the great Buddhist Guru Milarepa had once meditated in the mountain caves of this valley. We also get to visit the famous natural hot springs in Tatopani in this trek. It is believed that the hot water of these springs cure any kind of allergies related to our skin. So, it is also available in Tsum valley trekking.

    Tsum Valley is believed to be one of Buddhism's sacred hidden valleys, and as such, Tsum valley trekking holds important old monasteries amid remote villages. For centuries, people there have depended on subsistence agriculture, grazing herds of yak, and trading with Tibet. The trails curve past square chortens and piles of stones hand-carved with Buddhist prayers and deities. People still grow barley and tend to their yaks. Tsum valley trekking is opened for tourism only three years ago. Tsum Valley is well-preserved culturally and environmentally plus has breathtaking beauty and big mountain views.

    As an added feature to the trip, you will be traveling with a Buddhist lama that will be with our group during the trek. The lama will teach us about the basics of Buddhism, help coordinate a special blessing ceremony at one of the area monasteries, lead optional brief meditation sessions for interested clients, and generally provide a deeper level of entree to Tsum Valley's rich cultural heritage.
    Package Excludes :
    • Nepal visa which obtained at the airport on arrival {bring 4 copies passport size picture too}
    • International airfare
    • Extra cost on natural disaster
    • Extra night hotel in Kathmandu{earlier back from trekking}
    • Kathmandu sightseeing {it will be extra because we should arrange according your staying in Nepal}
    • Sleeping bag and down jacket, can be rented from company @ USD 1 per day per piece
    • Restaurant food bills, if the client decide to go other restaurant during the trek
    • Extra porter for the personal day bag pack
    • Any personal medical or evacuation expenses incur and strongly recommend international Travel insurance which included rescue
    • Alcoholic beverages, bottle mineral water, soft drinks and snack foods
    • Tips to staffs.

  • Package Terms & Conditions :
    Reservation / Booking conditions Glorious Himalaya Trekking (P). Ltd is a well known and professional Government Register Trekking Company in Nepal. We are trust worthy and fully committed to give you the best service. In our accordance and missions that all our valuable clients booking with Glorious Himalaya Trekking P. Ltd are fully protected for the initial deposit and subsequently the remaining balances paid to us, including repatriation if required, arising from cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency with us. We accept your bookings under the following terms and conditions. While making your trip with us, we need a photocopy of your passport and 25% of the total amount, a non-refundable booking deposit is required for every trip booking per person. The rest of money can be paid up on arrival on our office, full payment is required before departure the trip and for your last minute booking before a week you need to pay full amount of money as an advance Cancellation Charge A Short or Long Trekking needs a deal of several things to arrange like tented & cooking gear, government formalities and manpower, surface transport and flight booking etc. prior to the arrival of the individual or group tourist, a trekking agency should have be spend some money of this reason in advance payment for the success of the journey in the according to the booking of the party. Just incase like a flight, if a person or group cancel the trip, it will definitely effect to the local agency in terms of cost of purchase, hiring of infrastructure expenses. - A cancellation charge of 25% is levied on the total amount if person or group cancels 3 days before of the departure. - A cancellation charge of 25% is levied on the total amount if person or group cancels 3 days of the departure. - A cancellation charge of 50% is levied on the total amount if a person or group cancels on the same day of the departure. - A cancellation charge of 75% is levied from the discontinued journey if a person breaks the programe due to his personal reason. - 50% refund is given to the party if he/she/group arrives prior to the given program of the rest day. Risks: The agency will not responsible to for any unsure loose or damage sustained as a result of any mishap to yourself or personal articles, nor can be responsible for the consequences or effects of strikes or other incidence during your journey. However, we do our best to take good care of you in order to make your journey memorable and successful one. Passport and Visa All valuable clients must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from return date. Nepalese visas can be obtained from the Nepalese Consulate in your country or up on arrival in Kathmandu Airport. US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for 15 Days Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry. US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for 30 Days Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry. US $ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for 100 days Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry. Note: Helicopter charter is sent to bring the person to rescue if it is a emergency case.




Contact Detail

Glorious Himalaya Trekking Pvt. Ltd.

Contact Person :-

Ganesh Gurung

Address :- 17-Nayabazar, Kathmandu, Nepal - 977


Latest Tour Packages by

Glorious Himalaya Trekking Pvt. Ltd.