Mount Luho is deemed to be the highest point in Boracay. The mountain is known to have a splendid viewing tower and walkway. Many visitors make visit to the mountain to see the beautiful sunrise and sunset. At the time when the sun is rising, there are not many people on the mountain. If one wishes to make visit when other visitors are also there, one must make visit to the mountain in the evening.
Things to Do
· Visitors can enjoy views of Bolabog Beach, the Fairways and Bluewaters Golf Course and the ocean from the mountain.
· Travelers can also include visit to the park with a zip line in their itinerary.
· There is a small zoo, which is haven to birds and animals including Philippine Eagles, snakes and monkeys, and which can be visited.
How to Reach?
· One can choose to reach the mountain from Bolabog Beach (north end). But many do not prefer to do so as the road is steep and people with good body condition can only choose to walk all the way upwards.
· One can also reach the mountain via mountain bike. The ride can be taken from the back side. A tricycle can also be hired on rent easily. One can negotiate the rent too. Renting the vehicle usually costs between 150 to 300 pesos. One can follow the main road and it would only take thirty minutes to reach the mountain.
Top Things To Do In VisayasView All
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.